|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 1976.
(b) October 2000.
(c) October 1999.
(d) October 2001.
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Administration.
(b) Federal Airlines Administration.
(c) Federal Airlines Association.
(d) Federal Aviation Association.
4. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
5. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
2. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
3. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
4. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
5. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)