|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 1999.
(b) October 2000.
(c) October 2001.
(d) October 1976.
2. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Airlines Association.
(b) Federal Airlines Administration.
(c) Federal Aviation Association.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) The Southern Alliance.
(c) The U.N.
(d) The Northern Alliance.
5. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Census Bureau.
(b) Refugee Resettlement.
(c) United Nations.
(d) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
2. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
3. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
4. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
5. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)