|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
2. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
(a) Ali Atwa.
(b) Abdul Rahman Yasin.
(c) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
(d) Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah.
3. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
(b) The moon.
(c) Increased military support.
4. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
5. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
2. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
3. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
5. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)