|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
(a) Nawaf al Hazmi.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Majed Moqed.
(d) Ahmed al Nami.
2. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
2. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
3. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
4. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
5. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)