|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside the United States.
(b) Inside Canada.
(c) Outside the United States.
(d) Inside Mexico.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
(a) America air raided Somalia.
(b) America regrouped and attacked Somalia again.
(c) America dropped the Atomic Bomb in Somalia.
(d) America withdrew from Somalia.
5. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
(a) The U.N.
(b) The Northern Alliance.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
(d) The Southern Alliance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
2. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
3. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
4. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
5. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)