|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
2. What does NORAD stand for?
(a) Northeast Organization for Response to Aircraft Demands.
(b) National Office of Required Aerospace Defense.
(c) North American Aerospace Defense Command.
(d) National Office for Rescue of Aircraft Department.
3. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Mohamed Atta.
(c) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
4. Which WTC building fell first?
(a) Building 7.
(b) Building 2.
(c) Building 1.
(d) Building 3.
5. What is INS?
(a) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(b) Information for National Security.
(c) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(d) Inter-American Nations Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
2. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
3. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
4. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
5. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)