|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
2. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(b) Soviet Union.
4. What is CENTCOM?
(a) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) Central Command.
(d) An al-Qaeda training camp.
5. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Department of Defense.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
2. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
3. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
4. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
5. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)