|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
2. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
3. When was al-Qaeda formed?
4. What was the "Predator"?
(a) A U.S. Air Force Jet used to attack Afghanistan.
(b) An unmanned drone with video surveillance capabilities.
(c) A U.S. missile used to attack Afghanistan.
(d) A U.S. satellite.
5. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
(a) Increased military support.
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
3. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
4. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
5. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)