|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2001.
(b) October 1999.
(c) October 1976.
(d) October 2000.
3. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
4. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
5. The counter-terrorism meeting between Richard Clarke and the Bush Administration did not take place until when?
(a) 1 year before 9/11.
(b) 1 month before 9/11.
(c) 1 week after 9/11.
(d) 1 week before 9/11.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
2. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
3. In late 1999, which authorities broke up a cell with ties to al-Qaeda that was planning to attack a hotel in downtown Amman, Jordan, and several Christian holy sites?
4. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
5. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)