|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
(a) The "Lackawanna Six Plot".
(b) The "Dirty Bomb Plot".
(c) The Shoe Bomber Operation".
(d) The "Bojinka Plot".
3. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
(a) Domestic intelligence.
(b) Domestic dispute.
(c) International dispute.
(d) International intelligence.
4. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
(a) The Taliban.
(b) Al-Qaeda operatives.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) U.S. Marines.
5. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
(a) Colin Powell.
(b) Donald Rumsfeld.
(c) Condoleezza Rice.
(d) Richard Clarke.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
2. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
3. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
4. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
5. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)