|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
2. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
3. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
4. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The INS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
5. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside the United States.
(b) Inside Canada.
(c) Inside Mexico.
(d) Outside the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. What does NEADS stand for?
3. The counter-terrorism meeting between Richard Clarke and the Bush Administration did not take place until when?
4. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
5. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)