|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Uneducated, lower.
(b) Educated, middle.
(c) Educated, upper.
(d) Educated, lower.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) Hudson Post.
(b) Hudson Corridor.
(c) Boston Post Corridor.
(d) New York Airspace Czar.
4. What is EMPTA?
(a) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(b) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(c) Pakistani intelligence department.
(d) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
5. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Census Bureau.
(b) Refugee Resettlement.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) United Nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
2. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
3. Who stated, "We're at war"?
4. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
5. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)