|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
(a) President Bush.
(b) Paul Wolfowitz.
(c) George Tenet.
(d) Richard Clarke.
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
5. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
Short Answer Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
3. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
4. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)