|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) Offutt Air Force Base.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Laughlin Air Force Base.
2. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
(a) By hijacked aircraft.
(b) By truck bombs.
(c) By gunmen.
(d) By WMD's.
3. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
4. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Baader-Meinhof Group.
(b) Jemaah Islamiah.
(c) Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) Islamic Army of Aden.
5. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(b) Cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is CENTCOM?
2. By the late 1970s, what began to get directly involved in counter-terrorist operations?
3. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
5. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)