|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
2. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(c) Southeast Asia.
3. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(b) Saudi Arabia.
4. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Black Team" analysis.
(b) "Orange Team" analysis.
(c) "Red Team" analysis.
(d) "Blue Team" analysis.
5. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
(a) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ISID stand for?
2. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
5. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)