|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
2. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Hani Hanjour.
(b) Omar Abdel Rahman.
(c) Bin Laden.
(d) Khalid al Mihdhar.
3. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
4. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
5. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FAA stand for?
2. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
3. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
4. In the late __________ NORAD carried out exercises for a scenario in which terrorists would hijack and use commercial airliners as weapons.
5. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)