|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
(b) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(c) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(d) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
2. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
3. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) Into the North Tower.
(c) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Into the South Tower.
4. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Airlines Association.
(b) Federal Airlines Administration.
(c) Federal Aviation Association.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
5. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
(a) Amir Khan Muttaqi.
(b) Mawlawi Abdul Kabir.
(c) Mullah Omar.
(d) Mullah Mohammad Rabbani.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
2. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
3. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
4. What does NEADS stand for?
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)