|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Canada.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside Mexico.
(d) Inside the United States.
2. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
3. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
4. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
5. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
Short Answer Questions
1. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
2. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
5. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)