|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
(c) Judicial branch.
(d) U.S. military.
2. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) Rear of the aircraft.
(b) First Class.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
5. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Gestapo"?
2. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
3. What does FAA stand for?
4. What does NORAD stand for?
5. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)