|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 120 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. Who was to blame for the August 7, 1998 East Africa embassy bombings?
(b) Armed Islamic Group.
(c) Abu Nidal Organization.
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the South Tower.
(b) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(c) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(d) Crashed into the North Tower.
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
4. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
5. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)