|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Responses to al-Qaeda's Initial Assaults".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(a) Saudi Arabia.
2. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Bin Laden.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Hani Hanjour.
(d) Omar Abdel Rahman.
5. What is CAPPS?
(a) Passenger pre-screening system.
(b) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
(c) No fly list.
(d) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
2. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
3. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. What does ISID stand for?
5. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)