|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
(a) President Ronald Reagan.
(b) President Bill Clinton.
(c) President George W. Bush.
(d) President George H. W. Bush.
4. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the North Tower.
(b) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(c) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Crashed into the South Tower.
5. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
2. What does ISID stand for?
3. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
4. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
5. What is CENTCOM?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)