|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
(a) Ali Atwa.
(b) Abdul Rahman Yasin.
(c) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
(d) Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Jemaah Islamiah.
(b) Islamic Army of Aden.
(c) Baader-Meinhof Group.
(d) Muslim Brotherhood.
5. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The State Department.
(c) The Defense Department.
(d) The Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
2. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
3. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
4. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
5. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)