|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
2. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, upper.
(b) Educated, lower.
(c) Educated, middle.
(d) Uneducated, lower.
3. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
(a) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
(b) Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah.
(c) Abdul Rahman Yasin.
(d) Ali Atwa.
4. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the "Predator"?
2. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
3. What is CAPPS?
4. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
5. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)