|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
(c) FISA court.
2. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should reform its decadent culture.
(b) It should abandon the Middle East.
(c) It should convert to Islam.
(d) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
3. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
4. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(c) The U.S.
(d) Czech Republic.
5. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
2. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
3. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
4. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
5. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)