|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
(a) George Tenet.
(b) Paul Wolfowitz.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) President Bush.
2. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Muslim Brotherhood.
(b) Baader-Meinhof Group.
(c) Jemaah Islamiah.
(d) Islamic Army of Aden.
3. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
4. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
5. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The President.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
2. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
3. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
4. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
5. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)