|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
(b) Computer science.
(c) Mechanical engineering.
3. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Muslim Brotherhood.
(b) Jemaah Islamiah.
(c) Baader-Meinhof Group.
(d) Islamic Army of Aden.
4. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(d) Cell phone.
5. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(a) Czech Republic.
(b) Saudi Arabia.
(d) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
2. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
3. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
4. What was the "Predator"?
5. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)