|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
2. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
3. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Omar Abdel Rahman.
(c) Hani Hanjour.
(d) Bin Laden.
4. What does ISID stand for?
(a) Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate.
(b) International Security Immigration Department.
(c) Inter-Security Intelligence Department.
(d) Immigration Service for Intelligence Directorate.
5. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Civil war.
(c) Armed conflict.
(d) World war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
2. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
4. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
5. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)