|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
2. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
(b) Judicial branch.
(c) U.S. military.
3. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
4. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
5. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
2. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
3. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
4. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
5. What is CAPPS?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)