|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
(a) Increased military support.
(b) The moon.
2. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
3. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
(b) U.S. military.
(d) Judicial branch.
4. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(b) Cell phone.
5. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
2. What was the "Predator"?
3. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
4. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
5. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)