|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CAPPS?
(a) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
(b) No fly list.
(c) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
(d) Passenger pre-screening system.
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2000.
(b) October 2001.
(c) October 1976.
(d) October 1999.
3. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
(a) America air raided Somalia.
(b) America withdrew from Somalia.
(c) America regrouped and attacked Somalia again.
(d) America dropped the Atomic Bomb in Somalia.
4. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
5. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
(a) International intelligence.
(b) Domestic intelligence.
(c) Domestic dispute.
(d) International dispute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
2. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
3. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
4. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
5. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)