|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
(a) Computer science.
(c) Mechanical engineering.
2. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(a) Soviet Union.
3. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
4. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should abandon the Middle East.
(b) It should reform its decadent culture.
(c) It should convert to Islam.
(d) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
5. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
2. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
3. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
4. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)