|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The President.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
2. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
(c) The U.S.
3. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
(c) Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
(d) Muslim Brotherhood.
4. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
(b) U.S. military.
(c) Judicial branch.
5. What is "Gestapo"?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(b) Secret army.
(c) Secret police.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
2. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
3. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
4. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
5. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)