|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
(a) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
(b) Abdul Rahman Yasin.
(c) Ali Atwa.
(d) Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah.
2. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
3. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Armed conflict.
(b) World war.
(d) Civil war.
4. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
5. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should convert to Islam.
(b) It should abandon the Middle East.
(c) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
(d) It should reform its decadent culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
2. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
3. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
4. Bin Laden and KSM decided the hijackers would mainly have to be from __________ nations because they could get U.S. visas with less scrutiny.
5. What is "Gestapo"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)