|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, lower.
(b) Uneducated, lower.
(c) Educated, middle.
(d) Educated, upper.
2. When was the CIA created?
(a) After WWII.
(b) After the Cold War.
(c) After WWI.
(d) After the Gulf War.
3. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
4. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
(a) President Bush.
(b) George Tenet.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) Paul Wolfowitz.
5. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
3. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
4. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
5. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)