|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
2. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
3. What is a WMD?
(a) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(b) The name of an unmanned drone.
(c) White House Military Defense.
(d) Washington Military Department.
4. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
(d) The Saudis.
5. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
2. What is EMPTA?
3. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
4. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
5. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)