|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is INS?
(a) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(b) Information for National Security.
(c) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(d) Inter-American Nations Security.
2. What is CENTCOM?
(a) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(d) Central Command.
3. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) President Bush.
(d) President Clinton.
5. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
2. Who stated, "We're at war"?
3. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
4. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)