|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(d) Military aircrafts.
2. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Laughlin Air Force Base.
(d) Offutt Air Force Base.
3. What is INS?
(a) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(b) Information for National Security.
(c) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(d) Inter-American Nations Security.
4. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
3. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
4. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
5. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)