|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
(c) The Saudis.
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
(a) The FBI.
(b) President Clinton.
(c) President Bush.
(d) The CIA.
4. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
5. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The U.N.
(c) The U.S.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is INS?
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
4. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
5. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)