|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a WMD?
(a) The name of an unmanned drone.
(b) White House Military Defense.
(c) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(d) Washington Military Department.
2. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The White House.
3. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
4. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Capitol.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
5. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
2. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
3. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
4. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
5. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)