|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Capitol.
2. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
3. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
4. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
5. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is INS?
2. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
3. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
4. What is a WMD?
5. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)