|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CENTCOM?
(a) Central Command.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(d) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
2. What is a WMD?
(a) The name of an unmanned drone.
(b) Washington Military Department.
(c) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(d) White House Military Defense.
3. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(c) New York.
4. What is INS?
(a) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(b) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(c) Information for National Security.
(d) Inter-American Nations Security.
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) Inter-American Foundation.
(b) Chief Information Officers Council.
(c) War council.
(d) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
2. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
3. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
4. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
5. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)