|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
(a) Huachuca Farms.
(b) Pohakuloa Training Area.
(c) Tarnak Farms.
(d) Camp Navajo.
2. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(a) New York.
3. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The White House.
4. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) Hudson Post.
(b) Boston Post Corridor.
(c) Hudson Corridor.
(d) New York Airspace Czar.
5. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) The Northern Alliance.
(c) The U.N.
(d) The Southern Alliance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
3. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
4. What is INS?
5. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)