|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Empire State Building.
4. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
5. What is EMPTA?
(a) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(b) Pakistani intelligence department.
(c) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(d) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
2. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
3. What is CENTCOM?
4. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
5. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)