|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) Richard Clarke.
(c) President Bush.
(d) Richard Cheney.
2. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 100 years.
3. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) New York.
(b) Offutt Air Force Base.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Laughlin Air Force Base.
4. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(b) Mohamed Atta.
(c) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
5. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) New York Airspace Czar.
(b) Hudson Post.
(c) Hudson Corridor.
(d) Boston Post Corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
2. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
3. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
4. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
5. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)