|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a WMD?
(a) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(b) The name of an unmanned drone.
(c) Washington Military Department.
(d) White House Military Defense.
2. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
3. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
4. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(b) Military aircrafts.
5. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
2. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
3. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
4. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
5. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)