|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
(a) The U.N.
(b) The U.S.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
4. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(b) Military aircrafts.
5. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
2. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
3. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
4. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)