|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
2. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The U.N.
(d) The FBI.
3. What is a WMD?
(a) Washington Military Department.
(b) White House Military Defense.
(c) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(d) The name of an unmanned drone.
4. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
(a) Ramzi Yousef.
(b) Mullah Omar.
(c) Bin Laden.
(d) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
5. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) New York Airspace Czar.
(b) Hudson Post.
(c) Hudson Corridor.
(d) Boston Post Corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
2. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
3. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
4. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)