|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EMPTA?
(a) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(b) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
(c) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(d) Pakistani intelligence department.
2. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) Laughlin Air Force Base.
(b) Offutt Air Force Base.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
(a) The Saudis.
4. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Mohamed Atta.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stated, "We're at war"?
2. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
3. What is INS?
4. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
5. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)