One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Wartime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
(a) The INS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FAA.
2. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
3. What is EMPTA?
(a) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(b) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
(c) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(d) Pakistani intelligence department.
4. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
5. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
2. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
3. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
4. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
5. Who stated, "We're at war"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)