1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Association.
(b) Federal Aviation Administration.
(c) Federal Airlines Administration.
(d) Federal Airlines Association.
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) Rear of the aircraft.
(b) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) First Class.
6. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the South Tower.
(b) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) Into the North Tower.
7. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the South Tower.
(b) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(c) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Crashed into the North Tower.
8. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)