Chapter 1 "We Have Some Planes"
1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Airlines Administration.
(b) Federal Aviation Association.
(c) Federal Airlines Association.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(b) First Class.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) Rear of the aircraft.
6. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the North Tower.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Into the South Tower.
7. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the South Tower.
(b) Crashed into the North Tower.
(c) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Crashed into the Pentagon.
8. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)