Chapter 1 "We Have Some Planes"
* Recounts how the hijackers boarded the airplane and how the hijackers took over the aircraft and crashed each plane.
* Details the response of the FAA and NORAD before and after the hijacking took place.
* The President and Vice President hear of the attacks and take refuge.
* The President orders a nationwide grounding of all non-emergency aircraft and gives orders to shoot down any unresponsive aircraft.
Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism"
* Details how Osama bin Laden was the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks and how he appealed to the Islamic world.
* Details the rise of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda using religious justification for attacking civilian targets.
* Details Osama bin Laden's initial declaration of war on America and the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam.
Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves"
* Details the...
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)