|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part XI: “The Infinite Sea,” Chapter 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian” that she was named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A hotel in Naples.
(c) A Hindu goddess.
(d) A river in Greece.
2. How far away from here does Evan say Fort Knox is in Part IV: “Mayfly”?
(a) 140 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 1,000 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
3. The big man that greets the children at Camp Haven in Part V: “The Winnowing,” Chapter 39 tells them that “rule number one” is what?
(a) “Forget being human.”
(b) “Remember your colors.”
(c) “Follow all orders.”
(d) “Call your parents once you get to your room.”
4. What does Cassie say her full first name is in Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 2?
5. What friend of Cassie’s is shot by a soldier at the camp, who then turns his gun on Cassie but she shoots him first in Part I: “The Last Historian”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is “P and D” said to stand for in Part VI: “The Human Clay”?
2. What is Colonel Vosch’s first name?
3. What does Oompa say his real name is in Part VIII: “The Spirit of Vengeance”?
4. When the doctor takes Ben to see one of the “infested” in Part II: “Wonderland,” the person strapped to the chair with electrodes connected to him is whom?
5. What does Cassie change out of when she’s in the armory in Part XI: “The Infinite Sea”?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)