|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part XI: “The Infinite Sea,” Chapter 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does the narrator of Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapter 78 say he has until the bomb will go off at the chapter’s opening?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. What is “P and D” said to stand for in Part VI: “The Human Clay”?
(a) Processing and disposal.
(b) Proof and dismissal.
(c) Priority and discovery.
(d) Penalty and discipline.
3. What does Cassie call the blinking orb-like bomb left behind by the soldiers in Part I: “The Last Historian”?
(a) “The Eye.”
(b) “The Silencer.”
(c) “The Dorothy.”
(d) “The Ted.”
4. What does Zombie see sitting in the covered entranceway to the hospital at the end of Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapter 79?
(a) An army of Teds.
(b) Cassie’s gun.
(c) Poundcake’s gun.
(d) The Eye.
5. The big man that greets the children at Camp Haven in Part V: “The Winnowing,” Chapter 39 tells them that “rule number one” is what?
(a) “Call your parents once you get to your room.”
(b) “Follow all orders.”
(c) “Forget being human.”
(d) “Remember your colors.”
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator of Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapter 78 say has shot him?
2. How does Evan say Lauren killed herself in Part VII: “The Heart to Kill,” Chapter 53?
3. What color hair is Cassie described as having in Part III: “Silencer”?
4. How many people does Cassie say were at the camp, not counting the kids who left on the buses, in Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 23?
5. How many people does Evan say Colonel Vosch murdered in Part IX: “A Flower to the Rain,” Chapter 71?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)