|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: “Silencer,” Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian” that the 3rd Wave took out more than how many people?
(a) 3.5 billion.
(b) 8 billion.
(c) 4.5 million.
(d) 2 million.
2. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian” that she was named after what?
(a) A hotel in Naples.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A river in Greece.
(d) A Hindu goddess.
3. At what age was the Silencer when the Other inside him awoke, according to the narrator in Part III: “Silencer”?
4. For how many years does the narrator say the assassin has been doing his work, since the Other awakened inside him, in Part III: “Silencer”?
5. In the opening of Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 1, the narrator says, “The Others are so far ahead of us, it’s like comparing the dumbest human to” what?
(a) “The smartest dog.”
(b) “The MENSA school.”
(c) “The smartest amoeba.”
(d) “Flecks of sand.”
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor takes Ben to see one of the “infested” in Part II: “Wonderland,” the person strapped to the chair with electrodes connected to him is whom?
2. What does the narrator of Part II: “Wonderland” call the illness he is infected with?
3. What is the name of the guy who Ben shared his tent with before he became ill in Part II: “Wonderland”?
4. What does Cassie discover the soldier she has shot is holding in his hand in the end of Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 5?
5. What gift does Cassie describe her father having given her on her twelfth birthday in Part I: “The Last Historian”?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)