|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: “Silencer,” Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Cassie’s neighbors that packed up their camper and split during the 1st Wave?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Jeffersosn.
(c) The Andersons.
(d) The Majewskis.
2. Cassie is said to be how old in Part III: “Silencer”?
3. How many shots does the Silencer fire at Cassie in the opening of Part III: “Silencer”?
4. The narrator of Part II: “Wonderland” invites the reader to call him by what nickname?
5. What does Cassie discover the soldier she has shot is holding in his hand in the end of Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 5?
(a) A flower.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 13, Cassie compares the plight of the survivors of the EPM attack as being like the Japanese survivors of what event?
2. What color hair is Cassie described as having in Part III: “Silencer”?
3. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian” that she took lessons in what, saying that they far outdid dance classes in terms of developing grace?
4. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 3, “The first rule of surviving the 4th Wave is” what?
5. How old is Cassie’s little brother in the novel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)