|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapters 78-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says in Part III: “Silencer,” “Humans are social animals. They cluster like” what?
2. What name does Zombie call his squad leader in Part VI: “The Human Clay”?
3. What was Zombie’s name prior to the alien invasion?
(a) Evan Walker.
(b) Ben Parish.
(c) James Anderson.
(d) Ben Sullivan.
4. Part III: “Silencer,” the narrator uses a metaphor for war, describing the war as what part of the Silencer?
(a) His brain.
(b) His hands.
(c) His feet.
(d) His heart.
5. In the narrator’s metaphor for war in Part III: “Silencer,” what does he refer to as “the battlefield”?
(a) “His reason.”
(b) “His heart.”
(c) “The Earth.”
(d) “[Cassie’s] face.”
Short Answer Questions
1. Kistner tells the narrator in Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapter 78 that they’ve gone to what threat level?
2. How many shots does the Silencer fire at Cassie in the opening of Part III: “Silencer”?
3. What color hair is Cassie described as having in Part III: “Silencer”?
4. Who does the narrator of Part X: “A Thousand Ways,” Chapter 78 say has shot him?
5. For how many years does the narrator say the assassin has been doing his work, since the Other awakened inside him, in Part III: “Silencer”?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)