|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Charley pills to terminate a pregnancy?
2. Where will Eleanor and Eveline be staying in New York as they start work?
(b) Jamaica Heights.
3. Whom did Charley and Ed Walter date from the amusement park?
(a) Abby and Lucy.
(b) Svenson daughters.
(c) Margaret and Julie.
(d) Elizabeth and Jennifer.
4. What does Johnny want to study so he can get a job overseas?
5. After finishing eighth grade, where does Charley go to work with his brother for the summer?
(d) Twin Cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Janey is upset by the pro-German atmosphere at her law firm, she quits and goes to work for a new company. What is the new company called?
2. When the train arrives in New York, how does Janey travel to reach her new office?
3. Who does Ward start to date in Pittsburgh?
4. When Mac hears that rebels will be arriving in the city, whose government is expected to flee?
5. After breaking off her engagement, what does Eveline propose to Eleanor?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)