|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who quarrels with Ward in his ofﬁce, threatening divorce?
2. What does Johnny overhear a bellboy say about Annabelle?
(a) She has been messing around with men.
(b) She is anorexic and depressed.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is very wealthy and conceited.
3. When Janey and Moorehouse return to the United States in a private train car, with whom do they travel?
4. What causes Charley to be hospitalized?
(a) Yellow fever.
5. What does Mac become a part owner of?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of tickets does Mac buy?
2. When the train arrives in New York, how does Janey travel to reach her new office?
3. When Mac hears that rebels will be arriving in the city, whose government is expected to flee?
4. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
5. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)