|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Charley to be hospitalized?
(d) Yellow fever.
2. Who is in charge of the production of the play?
(a) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(b) Fred Joop.
(c) Ward Moorehouse.
(d) Benjamin Freelby.
3. What does Johnny overhear a bellboy say about Annabelle?
(a) She has been messing around with men.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is anorexic and depressed.
(d) She is very wealthy and conceited.
4. Who cuts a trip short in Europe because of the threat of war?
(a) Ward and Gertrude.
(b) Janey and Will.
(c) Max and Ernest.
(d) Susie and Eric.
5. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who aids Mac in his new business venture?
2. Whose garage did Charley work in for the summer?
3. Who sends Ward a letter telling him that the real estate industry in Ocean City is booming?
4. Who is the friend that contacts Eleanor and Eveline to come and assist him on a play?
5. In his meeting with McGill to address the strike, what does Ward propose?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)