|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is suffering from financial problems because of a collapse in the real estate industry?
(a) Ward's family.
(b) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(c) Mr. McGill.
(d) Annabelle's father.
2. While Eleanor remains in New York, where does Eveline go?
3. When Eleanor changes residences, who is her wealthy new friend?
(a) Mrs. Fields.
(b) Miss Eliza Perkins.
(c) Lara Schultz.
(d) Penny Cluse.
4. Who buys book stock from Mac?
(a) A Syrian.
(b) An Egyptian.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) A Swiss.
5. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose garage did Charley work in for the summer?
2. Who gives Eleanor money to start her own business in New York?
3. For whom does Mac throw a party when his business partner is very successful?
4. Mac goes to join ___________in Mexico.
5. What does Johnny overhear a bellboy say about Annabelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charley eager to leave Fargo?
2. What does Mac do when the Zapata arrives in Mexico City?
3. What is Eleanor's relationship with her father?
4. Why does Janey quit her job and look for new work?
5. What does Charley decide to do when the pregnancy is terminated?
6. What new relationships does Mac form in Mexico City?
7. After the play fails, how does Eleanor recover?
8. When Janey first arrives in New York, what is her initial impression?
9. How did Janey become the personal secretary of J. Ward Moorehouse?
10. What does Charley do for work in Minneapolis when he moves there?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)