|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(c) Richard Perez.
(d) Bill Evans.
2. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
(b) San Diego.
3. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
(a) Bathroom of his aunt's mansion.
(b) Attic of his dad's house.
(c) Backyard of a frame house.
(d) Roof of his house.
4. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
(a) Mark Sketter.
(b) Alice Dick.
(c) Margaret Smith.
(d) Laurie Hall.
5. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
2. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
3. Whom does Johnny meet on the train that is from a wealthy family?
4. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
5. Whom does Mac meet and become attracted to in San Francisco?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Fainy accepts a job with Doc Bingham, what does he learn about his new place of employment right away?
2. What kind of personality does Janey have?
3. Describe Janey.
4. What does Fred Hoff offer Mac?
5. What decision does Mac make regarding Maisie and her pregnancy?
6. What does Johnny do for work, and why does he move to Ocean City?
7. Why does Johnny have to leave college?
8. Describe Mac's life as a child.
9. What does Ike do that leaves Mac stranded?
10. What do you learn about Mac's personality through his choices in pages. 62-84?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)