|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Paris, France.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) In Washington D.C.
2. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
(a) De Passo and Steve.
(b) Lucy and Mary.
(c) Harrison and Pew.
(d) Gladys and Olive.
3. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He is in debt.
(b) He is a great tailor.
(c) He spends a lot.
(d) He is a bad tailor.
4. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
(a) Lancaster and Bruback.
(b) Schumann and Fox.
(c) Dreyfus and Carrol.
(d) Miller and Hill.
5. What is the name of Mac and Maisie's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
2. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
4. In the Camera Eye section of the News Reel, what is Mr. Garfied reading from while traveling on a frigate to foreign lands?
5. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs at Mrs. Kovach's house when Fainy and Bingham spend the night?
2. How does Mac learn independence?
3. Describe Mac's life as a child.
4. When Fainy accepts a job with Doc Bingham, what does he learn about his new place of employment right away?
5. Describe Johnny Ward Morehouse.
6. Describe Janey.
7. After meeting Ben Evans, what does Mac decide?
8. Where does Janey work in Washington DC? What knowledge does she acquire?
9. What does Ike do that leaves Mac stranded?
10. Who is Annabelle Marie Strang, and why is she important to Johnny?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)