|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Washington D.C.
(b) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) In Paris, France.
(d) In New York City.
2. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Tate Museum.
(d) Mohawk House.
3. Who sends Janey postcards when she is twenty-one?
4. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
5. Who is Joe's friend that Janey has a crush on as a young girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny often finds Annabelle in the company of _____________.
2. Whom does Mac meet and become attracted to in San Francisco?
3. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
4. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
5. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the theater? What does Mac do?
2. Describe Johnny Ward Morehouse.
3. What is the only question that Fainy asks about his job?
4. Who is Annabelle Marie Strang, and why is she important to Johnny?
5. What happens on the train ride to Chicago that Mac takes?
6. What does Ike do that leaves Mac stranded?
7. What could Maisie have done to keep Mac in Los Angeles with her?
8. What happens when Fainy and Bingham ride the train to Michigan?
9. Why does Johnny have to leave college?
10. What do you learn about Mac's personality through his choices in pages. 62-84?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)