Mid-Book Test (up to pgs. 151-172)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
a) By car.
b) By train.
c) By subway.
d) By horse and wagon.
2. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
c) District Lawyers.
d) Capital Hill.
3. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
4. In what industry in Pittsburgh is Mr. McGill involved?
5. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
a) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
b) Quits his job and become depressed.
This section contains 530 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)