|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lawyer that stays in touch with Janey even after he leaves the firm?
(a) Jason Bruback.
(b) Jerry Burnham.
(c) David Carol.
(d) Mark Schieffer.
2. Where was Moorehouse a top salesman?
(a) A shoe company.
(b) A cell phone company.
(c) A software company.
(d) A book distributing ﬁrm.
3. What does Mac do when he arrives in San Francisco?
(a) Shaves his head.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Marries Maisie.
(d) Gets baptized.
4. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
5. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
(b) Quits his job and become depressed.
(c) Leaves her permanently.
(d) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
6. Whom does Johnny meet on the train that is from a wealthy family?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(b) Mark Fitzburg.
(c) Annabelle Marie Strang.
(d) Lisa Stromwell.
7. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
8. Who interviews Fainy?
(a) Manny Kovach.
(b) Mary Wiggins.
(d) Doc Bingham.
9. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works at a bakery.
(b) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(c) Works at an ad printer.
(d) Works for a law firm.
10. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Forty dollars a month.
(b) Fifty dollars a week.
(c) Fifteen dollars a week.
(d) Twenty dollars a month.
11. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A golf course.
(d) A For Sale sign.
12. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A priest.
13. Who walks along a cobblestone path in the Camera Eye segment?
(c) Dos Passos.
14. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Manny Binghman.
(b) Doc Mary.
(c) Fainy Crealy.
(d) Saginaw Rush.
15. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
(a) Georgetown Hospital.
(b) John Hopkins.
(c) Maryland University.
(d) Mayo Clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
2. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
3. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
4. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
5. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)