|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
(a) President Harrison.
(b) Fred Hoff.
(c) Upton Sinclair.
(d) Bill Haywood.
2. Whom did Charley and Ed Walter date from the amusement park?
(a) Elizabeth and Jennifer.
(b) Abby and Lucy.
(c) Margaret and Julie.
(d) Svenson daughters.
3. When Janey and Moorehouse return to the United States in a private train car, with whom do they travel?
4. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(b) Nettles and chamomile.
(c) Prunes and melons.
(d) Vodka and rum.
5. What organization does Mac want to join by meeting legitimate Mexican arrivals?
(a) Mexican Tribune.
(b) Standard Oil Company.
(c) President's entourage.
(d) American Federation of Labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc has volunteered to work for the _____________.
2. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
3. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
4. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
5. Who sends Ward a letter telling him that the real estate industry in Ocean City is booming?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)