|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story that circulates about Eleanor when she starts her first job?
(a) She sleeps around.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is a society girl.
(d) She is destitute.
2. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
(a) Mr. Bruback's.
(b) Mr. Fields'.
(c) Mrs. Cook's.
(d) Miss Wiliams'.
3. Where did Mr. McGill promise to give Ward a job?
(a) The Automobile Workers Association.
(b) The Pittsburgh Coal Miners Union.
(c) The Chamber of Commerce Information Bureau.
(d) The Pittsburgh Steel Plant.
4. When Charley cannot find a job in St. Louis, where does he go next in search of work?
(b) St. Thomas.
(c) San Diego.
5. What kind of car does Ward purchase in Pittsburgh?
(a) A red stutz roadster.
(b) A Chevy sedan.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Pontiac convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the News Reel about Minor C. Fields, what is the name of the company he formed?
2. What is the name of Mac and Maisie's first child?
3. Who is the man at the Hotel Continental that offers Janey a new job?
4. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
5. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)