|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the brief bio section of the Newsreel in pages 283-304, whose biography is discussed?
(a) Samuel Clemens.
(b) Mr. McGill.
(c) Bob La Follette.
(d) President Harrison.
2. Who is the Commanding General?
3. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
(d) Industrial Workers of the World.
4. What is the name of the river mentioned in the Camera Eye section of pgs. 215-236?
(a) Amazon River.
(b) Nile River.
(c) Thames River.
(d) Magdalena River.
5. Janey and her friend get jobs as typists at ____________.
(a) Mr. Waterhouse's office.
(b) Mrs. Robinson's office.
(c) Mr. Smith's office.
(d) Mr. Montaigue's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Americans, where can Mac find work?
2. For whom does Mac throw a party when his business partner is very successful?
3. What does Charley try to pawn that Doc is willing to pay fifty dollars for?
4. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
5. In Shoreham, what does a woman tell Janey that they need assistance with in one of the rooms?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)