|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts a trip short in Europe because of the threat of war?
(a) Susie and Eric.
(b) Max and Ernest.
(c) Janey and Will.
(d) Ward and Gertrude.
2. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is lonely and misses him.
(c) She is sick and dying.
(d) She is pregnant and wants to get married.
3. When the train arrives in New York, how does Janey travel to reach her new office?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) On foot.
(d) By car.
4. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
(a) Fred Hoff.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(c) De Passos.
(d) Maisie Hall.
5. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When her wealthy friend dies, what does Eleanor secretly hope for?
2. What is Johnny disturbed to find out about Annabelle on the day that they sail?
3. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
4. When Charley cannot find a job in St. Louis, where does he go next in search of work?
5. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)