|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Janey go to her sister's wedding?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) San Francisco.
2. Who is in charge of the production of the play?
(a) Benjamin Freelby.
(b) Ward Moorehouse.
(c) Fred Joop.
(d) Mr. Oppenheimer.
3. Mac goes to join ___________in Mexico.
(a) Standard Oil.
(d) United States Army.
4. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) The dog.
(b) His toys.
(c) His parents.
(d) The familiar.
5. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
(a) He was drafted into the war.
(b) His father was injured and unemployed.
(c) He was failing school.
(d) He got sick and was hospitalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
2. Whom did Charley and Ed Walter date from the amusement park?
3. What is the name of the man who occupies the upper berth of the train compartment that Janey is traveling in?
4. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
5. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)