|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shoreham, what does a woman tell Janey that they need assistance with in one of the rooms?
(b) Answering the phone.
(c) Technical support.
2. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
(a) Gladys and Olive.
(b) Harrison and Pew.
(c) Lucy and Mary.
(d) De Passo and Steve.
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
(a) The death of McCreary.
(b) The birth of Harrison.
(c) The closing of Capital City's Century.
(d) The cobblestone mansion where Miles lives.
4. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Vera Cruz.
(d) San Domingo.
5. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
(b) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
(c) Leaves her permanently.
(d) Quits his job and become depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
2. Where is Janey's new residence that she moves to in September located?
3. Who is the friend that contacts Eleanor and Eveline to come and assist him on a play?
4. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
5. After graduating high school, where did Charley move?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)