|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 304 - 323.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Janey's new residence that she moves to in September located?
2. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
(a) Miss Wiliams'.
(b) Mrs. Cook's.
(c) Mr. Bruback's.
(d) Mr. Fields'.
3. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) His toys.
(b) The familiar.
(c) His parents.
(d) The dog.
4. What does Johnny do in his new job?
(a) Writes advertising for real estate.
(b) Negotiates with lawyers.
(c) Purchases property for the firm.
(d) Sells advertising for real estate.
5. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
(a) John Hopkins.
(b) Mayo Clinic.
(c) Georgetown Hospital.
(d) Maryland University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
2. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
3. Where does Eleanor's friend Eric Enstrom live?
4. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
5. What does Johnny overhear a bellboy say about Annabelle?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)