|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eric help Eleanor get a job at?
(a) Marshall Fields.
(c) Neiman Marcus.
2. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A priest.
(d) A child.
3. In what industry in Pittsburgh is Mr. McGill involved?
4. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Tate Museum.
(b) Mohawk House.
5. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Fifty dollars a week.
(b) Twenty dollars a month.
(c) Forty dollars a month.
(d) Fifteen dollars a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janey like to go with her brother and his friends canoeing?
2. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
3. Who buys book stock from Mac?
4. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
5. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)