|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moorehouse a top salesman?
(a) A book distributing ﬁrm.
(b) A cell phone company.
(c) A software company.
(d) A shoe company.
2. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(b) Tate Museum.
(d) Mohawk House.
3. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
(a) A speech by Harrison.
(b) A lecture by Upton Sinclair.
(c) A film by Rodriguez.
(d) A performance by Frank Sinatra.
4. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
(a) Capital Hill.
(d) District Lawyers.
5. What is the name of the river mentioned in the Camera Eye section of pgs. 215-236?
(a) Nile River.
(b) Thames River.
(c) Magdalena River.
(d) Amazon River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do in his new job?
2. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
3. In the News Reel about Minor C. Fields, what is the name of the company he formed?
4. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
5. What is Mac's real name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)