|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mac find work finally in Los Angeles?
(a) At Metro Goldwyn.
(b) At the theater.
(c) At the Times.
(d) At McGraw Hill.
2. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Leaves her permanently.
(b) Quits his job and become depressed.
(c) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
(d) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
3. Who comes to work for Ward in New York?
(a) Annabelle Strang.
(b) Fainy Mackintosh.
(c) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(d) Edgar Robbins.
4. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
5. When Eleanor changes residences, who is her wealthy new friend?
(a) Miss Eliza Perkins.
(b) Lara Schultz.
(c) Penny Cluse.
(d) Mrs. Fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
2. Where does Janey like to go with her brother and his friends canoeing?
3. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
4. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
5. After breaking off her engagement, what does Eveline propose to Eleanor?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)