|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Americans, where can Mac find work?
(a) United Nations.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Mexican Herald.
(d) San Francisco Tribune.
2. What kind of car does Ward purchase in Pittsburgh?
(a) A Chevy sedan.
(b) A red stutz roadster.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Pontiac convertible.
3. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) A cure for cancer.
(b) New technology.
(c) A car that can fly.
(d) Hybrid plants.
4. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
(a) Mark Sketter.
(b) Laurie Hall.
(c) Margaret Smith.
(d) Alice Dick.
5. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
(a) The Mexicanas Spirituas.
(b) The Zapatistas.
(c) The AAA.
(d) The Anarchist Union of Industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
2. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
3. When Mac hears that rebels will be arriving in the city, whose government is expected to flee?
4. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
5. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)