|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works at an ad printer.
(b) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(c) Works at a bakery.
(d) Works for a law firm.
2. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
(b) The birth of new technology and advancements.
(c) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
(d) The dominance of America and American thought.
3. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
(a) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(b) Mr. Strang.
(c) Mr. Sinclair.
(d) Mr. Hill.
4. Who cuts a trip short in Europe because of the threat of war?
(a) Janey and Will.
(b) Ward and Gertrude.
(c) Susie and Eric.
(d) Max and Ernest.
5. Where is Eleanor Stoddard born and raised?
(c) New York.
(d) Ocean City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the production of the play?
2. Where does Eric help Eleanor get a job at?
3. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
4. What is the name of the river mentioned in the Camera Eye section of pgs. 215-236?
5. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)