|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
(a) Miss Wiliams'.
(b) Mr. Fields'.
(c) Mrs. Cook's.
(d) Mr. Bruback's.
2. Whom does Johnny meet on the train that is from a wealthy family?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(b) Lisa Stromwell.
(c) Annabelle Marie Strang.
(d) Mark Fitzburg.
3. What does Johnny do in his new job?
(a) Sells advertising for real estate.
(b) Negotiates with lawyers.
(c) Purchases property for the firm.
(d) Writes advertising for real estate.
4. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) Illinois Central train station.
(b) Pacific Northwest train station.
(c) New Mexico train station.
(d) Grand Central train station.
5. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
2. Who does Ward start to date in Pittsburgh?
3. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
4. What does Mrs. Smith tell Eleanor?
5. When her wealthy friend dies, what does Eleanor secretly hope for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)