|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) His toys.
(b) His parents.
(c) The familiar.
(d) The dog.
2. Who is the lawyer that stays in touch with Janey even after he leaves the firm?
(a) Jerry Burnham.
(b) Mark Schieffer.
(c) David Carol.
(d) Jason Bruback.
3. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He is a bad tailor.
(b) He is a great tailor.
(c) He spends a lot.
(d) He is in debt.
4. What kind of car does Ward purchase in Pittsburgh?
(a) A Pontiac convertible.
(b) A Chevy sedan.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A red stutz roadster.
5. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
(a) Industrial Workers of the World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny want to study so he can get a job overseas?
2. Where does Eric help Eleanor get a job at?
3. Who is the nephew of one of the directors at Ward's new job with whom he socializes?
4. What is the story that circulates about Eleanor when she starts her first job?
5. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)