|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) His toys.
(b) The dog.
(c) The familiar.
(d) His parents.
2. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) In Paris, France.
(c) In New York City.
(d) In Washington D.C.
3. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
(a) Making sets and costumes.
(b) Finding actors.
(c) Reading his lines.
(d) Finding locations to shoot.
4. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
(a) Mark Sketter.
(b) Laurie Hall.
(c) Margaret Smith.
(d) Alice Dick.
5. In the Camera Eye section of the News Reel, what is Mr. Garfied reading from while traveling on a frigate to foreign lands?
(a) Man At Sea.
(b) Man Without a Country.
(c) Moby Dick.
(d) Underwater Adventures.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
2. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
3. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
4. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
5. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)