|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to study so he can get a job overseas?
2. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
3. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
(a) Annabelle Strang.
(b) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(c) J. Ward Moorehouse.
(d) Eveline Hutchins.
4. Janey and her friend get jobs as typists at ____________.
(a) Mrs. Robinson's office.
(b) Mr. Smith's office.
(c) Mr. Waterhouse's office.
(d) Mr. Montaigue's office.
5. Where do Ike and Fainy finally find work in Seattle?
(a) At a hostel.
(b) At a lumber camp.
(c) At a detention facility.
(d) At a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
2. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
4. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
5. Who is the wealthy socialite that Eleanor starts to hang out with frequently?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)