|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Quits his job and become depressed.
(b) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
(c) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
(d) Leaves her permanently.
2. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) Illinois Central train station.
(b) Grand Central train station.
(c) New Mexico train station.
(d) Pacific Northwest train station.
3. In his meeting with McGill to address the strike, what does Ward propose?
(a) To combat with weapons.
(b) To infiltrate the striking group with spies.
(c) An industry wide information bureau.
(d) To arrest the assembled demonstrators.
4. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
(a) Professor Ferrer.
(b) Fred Hoff.
(c) De Passos.
(d) Maisie Hall.
5. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
2. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
3. What does Mac do when he arrives in San Francisco?
4. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
5. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)