|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
(b) District Lawyers.
(c) Capital Hill.
2. Johnny often finds Annabelle in the company of _____________.
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) A governess.
3. In his meeting with McGill to address the strike, what does Ward propose?
(a) To infiltrate the striking group with spies.
(b) To combat with weapons.
(c) An industry wide information bureau.
(d) To arrest the assembled demonstrators.
4. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Mohawk House.
(b) Tate Museum.
5. Who interviews Fainy?
(b) Mary Wiggins.
(c) Doc Bingham.
(d) Manny Kovach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny disturbed to find out about Annabelle on the day that they sail?
2. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
4. What is the 42nd parallel about?
5. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)