|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
(a) A house.
(b) An estate.
(c) A boat.
(d) A job.
2. Who is the lawyer that stays in touch with Janey even after he leaves the firm?
(a) David Carol.
(b) Mark Schieffer.
(c) Jason Bruback.
(d) Jerry Burnham.
3. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
4. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
(b) San Diego.
5. What is the name of Mac and Maisie's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 42nd parallel about?
2. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
3. What is Mac's real name?
4. Who is the Commanding General?
5. What does Mac do when he arrives in San Francisco?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)