|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Paris, France.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In Washington D.C.
(d) In Wilmington, Delaware.
2. In what industry in Pittsburgh is Mr. McGill involved?
3. When he was in Pittsburgh, at whose house did Ward lodge?
(a) Miss Wiliams'.
(b) Mr. Bruback's.
(c) Mr. Fields'.
(d) Mrs. Cook's.
4. Where does Eric help Eleanor get a job at?
(a) Neiman Marcus.
(b) Marshall Fields.
5. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(b) Mohawk House.
(c) Tate Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. When her wealthy friend dies, what does Eleanor secretly hope for?
2. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
3. Whom does Mac meet and become attracted to in San Francisco?
4. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
5. Where does Mac find work finally in Los Angeles?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)