|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye section in pages 193-214, where does Dos Passos talk about life?
(a) In Virginia.
(b) In Mexico.
(c) In Florida.
(d) In Washington.
2. What do Johnny and Annabelle decide to do after they get married?
(a) Buy a sailboat.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Go to Europe for a year.
(d) Go on a shopping spree.
3. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Manny Binghman.
(b) Fainy Crealy.
(c) Saginaw Rush.
(d) Doc Mary.
4. Who is suffering from financial problems because of a collapse in the real estate industry?
(a) Annabelle's father.
(b) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(c) Ward's family.
(d) Mr. McGill.
5. When Eleanor's French teacher dies, who replaces her?
(a) Eveline Hutchins.
(b) J. Ward Moorehouse.
(c) Annabelle Strang.
(d) Maurice Millet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
2. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
3. Who is the Commanding General?
4. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
5. Who is the nephew of one of the directors at Ward's new job with whom he socializes?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)