|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 193 - 214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) A cure for cancer.
(b) Hybrid plants.
(c) A car that can fly.
(d) New technology.
2. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
3. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
4. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By subway.
(b) By train.
(c) By car.
(d) By horse and wagon.
5. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
(a) New York City.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) St. Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
2. Where does Eleanor's friend Eric Enstrom live?
3. What is the 42nd parallel about?
4. Who does Ward start to date in Pittsburgh?
5. Whom does Johnny meet on the train that is from a wealthy family?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)