|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do in his new job?
(a) Sells advertising for real estate.
(b) Purchases property for the firm.
(c) Negotiates with lawyers.
(d) Writes advertising for real estate.
2. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
(a) A house.
(b) A boat.
(c) An estate.
(d) A job.
3. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
(a) Mark Sketter.
(b) Laurie Hall.
(c) Margaret Smith.
(d) Alice Dick.
4. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works at an ad printer.
(b) Works at a bakery.
(c) Works for a law firm.
(d) Works for a marijuana dealer.
5. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
(a) Maisie Hall.
(b) De Passos.
(c) Professor Ferrer.
(d) Fred Hoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
2. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
3. What does Mac do when he arrives in San Francisco?
4. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
5. Whom does Mac meet and become attracted to in San Francisco?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)