|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
(a) His crown.
(b) Free food.
(c) Unlimited access to media.
(d) A constitution.
2. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(a) Bill Evans.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(d) Richard Perez.
3. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
(a) Sing in the choir.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Play the gramophone.
(d) Fight in a wrestling match.
4. After Joe's friend dies in a motorcycle accident, what does Joe plan to do?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Go to medical school.
(d) Enlist in the Navy.
5. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
(a) Backyard of a frame house.
(b) Bathroom of his aunt's mansion.
(c) Roof of his house.
(d) Attic of his dad's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
2. Who walks along a cobblestone path in the Camera Eye segment?
3. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
4. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
5. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)