|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
(a) In a vault.
(b) In a suitcase.
(d) In the glove compartment.
2. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the cleaners.
(c) To a funeral home.
(d) To his mother's.
3. What is Mac's real name?
(a) General Harrision.
(b) Miguel Dos Passos.
(c) Scott Columbine.
(d) Fainy McCreary.
4. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) Illinois Central train station.
(b) New Mexico train station.
(c) Pacific Northwest train station.
(d) Grand Central train station.
5. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
(a) Bake bread.
(b) Win at cards.
(c) Hop freight trains.
(d) Break into a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
2. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
3. Who is Joe's friend that Janey has a crush on as a young girl?
4. What does Johnny's new job offer him as pay?
5. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)