|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
(a) Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) Ocean City, Maryland.
2. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
(a) In a suitcase.
(c) In the glove compartment.
(d) In a vault.
3. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
(a) A lecture by Upton Sinclair.
(b) A film by Rodriguez.
(c) A speech by Harrison.
(d) A performance by Frank Sinatra.
4. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
5. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By subway.
(b) By train.
(c) By horse and wagon.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
2. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
3. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
4. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
5. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)