|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He is very cruel.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is behind on the office rent.
2. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
(a) Georgetown Hospital.
(b) Mayo Clinic.
(c) Maryland University.
(d) John Hopkins.
3. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
(a) Ocean City, Maryland.
(b) St. Louis, Missouri.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) San Francisco, California.
4. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
(a) Lancaster and Bruback.
(b) Miller and Hill.
(c) Schumann and Fox.
(d) Dreyfus and Carrol.
5. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Twenty dollars a month.
(b) Fifteen dollars a week.
(c) Fifty dollars a week.
(d) Forty dollars a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
2. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
3. Who is Joe's friend that Janey has a crush on as a young girl?
4. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
5. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)