|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annabelle and Johnny begin to take _________________together.
(a) Dance lessons.
(b) Long evening walks.
(c) Cooking lessons.
(d) College classes.
2. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By car.
(b) By horse and wagon.
(c) By subway.
(d) By train.
3. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
(a) Sing in the choir.
(b) Fight in a wrestling match.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Play the gramophone.
4. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(b) Works for a law firm.
(c) Works at an ad printer.
(d) Works at a bakery.
5. For which patent attorneys does Janey go to work?
(a) Dreyfus and Carrol.
(b) Lancaster and Bruback.
(c) Schumann and Fox.
(d) Miller and Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
2. Who is the Commanding General?
3. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
4. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
5. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)