|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 131-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
(a) The closing of Capital City's Century.
(b) The cobblestone mansion where Miles lives.
(c) The death of McCreary.
(d) The birth of Harrison.
2. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He spends a lot.
(b) He is a bad tailor.
(c) He is in debt.
(d) He is a great tailor.
3. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Prunes and melons.
(b) Nettles and chamomile.
(c) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(d) Vodka and rum.
4. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works at a bakery.
(b) Works at an ad printer.
(c) Works for a law firm.
(d) Works for a marijuana dealer.
5. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(a) Richard Perez.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(c) Bill Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Johnny works at a real estate office, what does he really want to do?
2. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
3. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
4. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
5. Janey and her friend get jobs as typists at ____________.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)