|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
(c) Capital Hill.
(d) District Lawyers.
2. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(b) Prunes and melons.
(c) Nettles and chamomile.
(d) Vodka and rum.
3. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A golf course.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A For Sale sign.
4. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
(a) A tornado.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A tsunami.
5. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His aunt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
2. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
3. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
4. Janey plans on moving after high school with her friend ______________.
5. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)