|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
(a) Capital Hill.
(d) District Lawyers.
2. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
(a) How they built a time machine.
(b) How they were hanged by a Kansas mob.
(c) How they turned to evil to avenge the death of their mother.
(d) How they robbed a bank in Cincinnati.
3. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Fifty dollars a week.
(b) Forty dollars a month.
(c) Twenty dollars a month.
(d) Fifteen dollars a week.
4. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(b) Tate Museum.
(d) Mohawk House.
5. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
2. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
3. After Joe's friend dies in a motorcycle accident, what does Joe plan to do?
4. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
5. Who interviews Fainy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)