|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) His toys.
(b) His parents.
(c) The familiar.
(d) The dog.
2. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
3. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) New York City.
4. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
(a) She is pregnant and wants to get married.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sick and dying.
(d) She is lonely and misses him.
5. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Manny Binghman.
(b) Doc Mary.
(c) Saginaw Rush.
(d) Fainy Crealy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews Fainy?
2. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
3. What is the 42nd parallel about?
4. Where does Janey's father go for treatment for cancer?
5. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)