|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(a) Richard Perez.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(d) Bill Evans.
2. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
(a) An estate.
(b) A house.
(c) A job.
(d) A boat.
3. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His aunt's.
4. Who is the Commanding General?
5. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
(a) Sing in the choir.
(b) Fight in a wrestling match.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Play the gramophone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
2. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
3. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
4. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
5. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)