|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works at a bakery.
(b) Works for a law firm.
(c) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(d) Works at an ad printer.
2. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
(a) The birth of Harrison.
(b) The death of McCreary.
(c) The closing of Capital City's Century.
(d) The cobblestone mansion where Miles lives.
3. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
(c) Industrial Workers of the World.
4. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
(a) Mrs. Saginaw.
(b) Mr. Rush.
(c) Mr. Crealy.
(d) Mrs. Kovach.
5. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) New technology.
(b) A car that can fly.
(c) Hybrid plants.
(d) A cure for cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 42nd parallel about?
2. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
3. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
4. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
5. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)