|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 104-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
(a) Milly and Chad.
(b) Scott and Mac.
(c) Harrison and Fainy.
(d) Dos Passos and Lucy.
2. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Sing in the choir.
(c) Play the gramophone.
(d) Fight in a wrestling match.
3. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
(a) Hop freight trains.
(b) Bake bread.
(c) Win at cards.
(d) Break into a bank.
4. Where does Janey like to go with her brother and his friends canoeing?
(a) Whitewater Rapids.
(b) Great Falls.
5. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Leaves her permanently.
(b) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
(c) Quits his job and become depressed.
(d) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Camera Eye section of the News Reel, what is Mr. Garfied reading from while traveling on a frigate to foreign lands?
2. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
3. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
4. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
5. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)