|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 62-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
(a) She is sick and dying.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pregnant and wants to get married.
(d) She is lonely and misses him.
2. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
(a) Bake bread.
(b) Hop freight trains.
(c) Break into a bank.
(d) Win at cards.
3. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
(a) A For Sale sign.
(b) A golf course.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A bulldozer.
4. What is the 42nd parallel about?
(a) The lives of individuals who were driven from their homes on the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(b) The lives of ordinary Americans who inhabit the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(c) The lives of extraordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
(d) The lives of ordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
5. Who interviews Fainy?
(b) Doc Bingham.
(c) Mary Wiggins.
(d) Manny Kovach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
2. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
3. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
4. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
5. Who walks along a cobblestone path in the Camera Eye segment?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)