|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 62-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Manny Binghman.
(b) Doc Mary.
(c) Saginaw Rush.
(d) Fainy Crealy.
2. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
(b) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
(c) The dominance of America and American thought.
(d) The birth of new technology and advancements.
3. What is Mac's real name?
(a) Miguel Dos Passos.
(b) Scott Columbine.
(c) Fainy McCreary.
(d) General Harrision.
4. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
5. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
(a) How they robbed a bank in Cincinnati.
(b) How they built a time machine.
(c) How they turned to evil to avenge the death of their mother.
(d) How they were hanged by a Kansas mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
2. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
3. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
4. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
5. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)