|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 62-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
2. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
(a) Scott and Mac.
(b) Dos Passos and Lucy.
(c) Harrison and Fainy.
(d) Milly and Chad.
3. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
(a) Lucy and Mary.
(b) De Passo and Steve.
(c) Gladys and Olive.
(d) Harrison and Pew.
4. At Thanksgiving, where is Mac?
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is the 42nd parallel about?
(a) The lives of ordinary Americans who inhabit the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(b) The lives of extraordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
(c) The lives of individuals who were driven from their homes on the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(d) The lives of ordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
2. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
3. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
4. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
5. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)