|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 62-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
(a) A book on sex.
2. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(b) Mohawk House.
(c) Tate Museum.
3. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The dominance of America and American thought.
(b) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
(c) The birth of new technology and advancements.
(d) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
4. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) A cure for cancer.
(b) Hybrid plants.
(c) A car that can fly.
(d) New technology.
5. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
2. At Thanksgiving, where is Mac?
3. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
4. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
5. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)