|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Twenty dollars a month.
(b) Fifty dollars a week.
(c) Fifteen dollars a week.
(d) Forty dollars a month.
2. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
3. Where do Ike and Fainy finally find work in Seattle?
(a) At a detention facility.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a lumber camp.
(d) At a hostel.
4. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
(a) Mrs. Kovach.
(b) Mr. Crealy.
(c) Mr. Rush.
(d) Mrs. Saginaw.
5. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is behind on the office rent.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He is very cruel.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
2. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
3. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
4. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
5. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)