|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Commanding General?
2. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Doc Mary.
(b) Manny Binghman.
(c) Fainy Crealy.
(d) Saginaw Rush.
3. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
(a) Unlimited access to media.
(b) His crown.
(c) Free food.
(d) A constitution.
4. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By train.
(b) By subway.
(c) By horse and wagon.
(d) By car.
5. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Tate Museum.
(c) Mohawk House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
2. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
3. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
4. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
5. What is Mac's real name?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)