|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
(a) Attic of his dad's house.
(b) Bathroom of his aunt's mansion.
(c) Backyard of a frame house.
(d) Roof of his house.
2. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
(a) Mrs. Kovach.
(b) Mrs. Saginaw.
(c) Mr. Rush.
(d) Mr. Crealy.
3. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By horse and wagon.
(b) By car.
(c) By subway.
(d) By train.
4. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
(a) How they built a time machine.
(b) How they were hanged by a Kansas mob.
(c) How they turned to evil to avenge the death of their mother.
(d) How they robbed a bank in Cincinnati.
5. Who interviews Fainy?
(b) Manny Kovach.
(c) Doc Bingham.
(d) Mary Wiggins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks along a cobblestone path in the Camera Eye segment?
2. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
3. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
4. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
5. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)