|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(b) Tate Museum.
(d) Mohawk House.
2. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He is in debt.
(b) He is a bad tailor.
(c) He spends a lot.
(d) He is a great tailor.
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
(a) The closing of Capital City's Century.
(b) The death of McCreary.
(c) The cobblestone mansion where Miles lives.
(d) The birth of Harrison.
4. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
(a) To the cleaners.
(b) To a funeral home.
(c) To his house.
(d) To his mother's.
5. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) His parents.
(b) The dog.
(c) The familiar.
(d) His toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
2. Who interviews Fainy?
3. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
4. Where do Ike and Fainy finally find work in Seattle?
5. What is the 42nd parallel about?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)