|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Tate Museum.
(c) Mohawk House.
2. Who interviews Fainy?
(a) Doc Bingham.
(c) Mary Wiggins.
(d) Manny Kovach.
3. What is Mac's real name?
(a) Scott Columbine.
(b) Miguel Dos Passos.
(c) Fainy McCreary.
(d) General Harrision.
4. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
(a) To the cleaners.
(b) To a funeral home.
(c) To his house.
(d) To his mother's.
5. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
(a) A For Sale sign.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A golf course.
(d) A bulldozer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
2. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
3. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
4. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
5. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)