|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
(a) Bathroom of his aunt's mansion.
(b) Backyard of a frame house.
(c) Roof of his house.
(d) Attic of his dad's house.
2. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
(a) Harrison and Fainy.
(b) Scott and Mac.
(c) Milly and Chad.
(d) Dos Passos and Lucy.
3. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) New Mexico train station.
(b) Grand Central train station.
(c) Illinois Central train station.
(d) Pacific Northwest train station.
4. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Saginaw Rush.
(b) Manny Binghman.
(c) Doc Mary.
(d) Fainy Crealy.
5. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Prunes and melons.
(b) Vodka and rum.
(c) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(d) Nettles and chamomile.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
2. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
3. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
4. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
5. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)