|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 42-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
(a) The death of McCreary.
(b) The closing of Capital City's Century.
(c) The birth of Harrison.
(d) The cobblestone mansion where Miles lives.
2. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He is a great tailor.
(b) He is a bad tailor.
(c) He is in debt.
(d) He spends a lot.
3. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
(a) His father's.
(b) His aunt's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His brother's.
4. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a funeral home.
(c) To his mother's.
(d) To the cleaners.
5. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The dominance of America and American thought.
(b) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
(c) The birth of new technology and advancements.
(d) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 42nd parallel about?
2. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
3. What is Mac's real name?
4. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
5. Who interviews Fainy?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)