Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye section of the News Reel, what is Mr. Garfied reading from while traveling on a frigate to foreign lands?
(a) Man Without a Country.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) Underwater Adventures.
(d) Man At Sea.
2. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
(b) Mill worker.
(c) Night watchman.
3. Whom does Johnny meet on the train that is from a wealthy family?
(a) Lisa Stromwell.
(b) Mark Fitzburg.
(c) Upton Sinclair.
(d) Annabelle Marie Strang.
4. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works for a law firm.
(b) Works at a bakery.
(c) Works at an ad printer.
(d) Works for a marijuana dealer.
5. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Prunes and melons.
(b) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(c) Vodka and rum.
(d) Nettles and chamomile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys book stock from Mac?
2. What organization does Mac want to join by meeting legitimate Mexican arrivals?
3. What is Janey's new role at Moorehouse's company?
4. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
5. When her wealthy friend dies, what does Eleanor secretly hope for?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)