|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Janey and Moorehouse return to the United States in a private train car, with whom do they travel?
2. What does Mrs. Smith tell Eleanor?
(a) She must leave immediately.
(b) She will be punished for being a parasite.
(c) She received a diamond brooch in the will.
(d) She can occupy her friend's house.
3. Where will Eleanor and Eveline be staying in New York as they start work?
(c) Jamaica Heights.
4. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By train.
(b) By subway.
(c) By horse and wagon.
(d) By car.
5. What does Johnny want to study so he can get a job overseas?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Johnny works at a real estate office, what does he really want to do?
2. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
3. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
4. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
5. What is the 42nd parallel about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)