|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
(a) President Harrison.
(b) Fred Hoff.
(c) Bill Haywood.
(d) Upton Sinclair.
2. What is the name of the river mentioned in the Camera Eye section of pgs. 215-236?
(a) Thames River.
(b) Magdalena River.
(c) Nile River.
(d) Amazon River.
3. Who is Mac's coworker in Mexico?
4. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is pregnant and wants to get married.
(c) She is sick and dying.
(d) She is lonely and misses him.
5. In his meeting with McGill to address the strike, what does Ward propose?
(a) To combat with weapons.
(b) To infiltrate the striking group with spies.
(c) To arrest the assembled demonstrators.
(d) An industry wide information bureau.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
2. Whom does Mac meet and become attracted to in San Francisco?
3. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
4. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
5. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)