|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
(b) George Hall.
(c) Manny Booth.
(d) Marisa Smith.
2. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
(a) A book on sex.
3. What do Johnny and Annabelle decide to do after they get married?
(a) Go on a shopping spree.
(b) Buy a sailboat.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Go to Europe for a year.
4. Where does the train bound for San Francisco take Ike and Fainy?
(b) San Diego.
5. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who occupies the upper berth of the train compartment that Janey is traveling in?
2. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
3. Janey and her friend get jobs as typists at ____________.
4. Who does Ward start to date in Pittsburgh?
5. What is the 42nd parallel about?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)