|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Mac throw a party when his business partner is very successful?
(a) Annabelle and Gisele.
(b) Marisa and Concha.
(c) Ben and Lucy.
(d) Barrow and J. Ward Moorehouse.
2. Who is the nephew of one of the directors at Ward's new job with whom he socializes?
(a) Samuel Clemens.
(b) Mark Williams.
(c) Oliver Platt.
(d) Oliver Taylor.
3. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
(a) Eveline Hutchins.
(b) J. Ward Moorehouse.
(c) Annabelle Strang.
(d) Mr. Oppenheimer.
4. What does Maisie's brother offer Maisie and Mac in Los Angeles?
(a) An estate.
(b) A house.
(c) A job.
(d) A boat.
5. Who meets Eleanor and Eveline in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
2. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
3. While Eleanor remains in New York, where does Eveline go?
4. What is the name of the river mentioned in the Camera Eye section of pgs. 215-236?
5. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)