|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Eleanor and Eveline in New York?
2. For whom does Mac throw a party when his business partner is very successful?
(a) Barrow and J. Ward Moorehouse.
(b) Annabelle and Gisele.
(c) Ben and Lucy.
(d) Marisa and Concha.
3. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He is very cruel.
(c) He is behind on the office rent.
(d) He is wealthy.
4. When Ward sees McGill at a Kiwanis Convention, what position does McGill tell him about?
5. Who comes to work for Ward in New York?
(a) Annabelle Strang.
(b) Fainy Mackintosh.
(c) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(d) Edgar Robbins.
Short Answer Questions
1. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
2. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
3. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
4. When the play closes after two weeks, what does Eleanor and Eveline fail to receive?
5. Who is suffering from financial problems because of a collapse in the real estate industry?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)