|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the play closes after two weeks, what does Eleanor and Eveline fail to receive?
(a) All the awards they expected.
(b) All the recognition they deserved.
(c) All the contacts they expected.
(d) All the money they earned.
2. At Thanksgiving, where is Mac?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
3. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(b) Works for a law firm.
(c) Works at a bakery.
(d) Works at an ad printer.
4. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Paris, France.
(b) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) In Washington D.C.
(d) In New York City.
5. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who occupies the upper berth of the train compartment that Janey is traveling in?
2. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
3. Annabelle and Johnny begin to take _________________together.
4. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
5. Where was Moorehouse a top salesman?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)