|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
(a) The familiar.
(b) His toys.
(c) The dog.
(d) His parents.
2. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
(b) The birth of new technology and advancements.
(c) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
(d) The dominance of America and American thought.
3. Where is Eleanor Stoddard born and raised?
(b) Ocean City.
(c) New York.
4. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
(a) A constitution.
(b) Free food.
(c) His crown.
(d) Unlimited access to media.
5. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(c) Lucy Hammond.
(d) Ben Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mac's coworker in Mexico?
2. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
3. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
4. Where does Eleanor's friend Eric Enstrom live?
5. Who is Joe's friend that Janey has a crush on as a young girl?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)