|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
2. While Eleanor remains in New York, where does Eveline go?
3. When Mac is a child, what is he afraid of?
4. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
(a) Nettles and chamomile.
(b) Prunes and melons.
(c) Tea made of cherry pits and stems.
(d) Vodka and rum.
5. Who interviews Fainy?
(a) Doc Bingham.
(b) Manny Kovach.
(d) Mary Wiggins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Janey postcards when she is twenty-one?
2. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
3. Whom does Janey discourage from moving to New York?
4. When her wealthy friend dies, what does Eleanor secretly hope for?
5. In what section of Washington, D.C. did Janey grow up?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)