|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janey's mother fail to understand about her daughter?
(a) Why she is not married.
(b) Why she is moody.
(c) Why she has to work.
(d) Why she does not like children.
2. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Leaves her permanently.
(b) Quits his job and become depressed.
(c) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
(d) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
3. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
(a) Reading his lines.
(b) Finding locations to shoot.
(c) Finding actors.
(d) Making sets and costumes.
4. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
(a) A film by Rodriguez.
(b) A speech by Harrison.
(c) A performance by Frank Sinatra.
(d) A lecture by Upton Sinclair.
5. When Janey and Moorehouse return to the United States in a private train car, with whom do they travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
2. Who gives Eleanor money to start her own business in New York?
3. What do Johnny and Annabelle decide to do after they get married?
4. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
5. When the train arrives in New York, how does Janey travel to reach her new office?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)