|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 257-282.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the friend that contacts Eleanor and Eveline to come and assist him on a play?
(a) Ward Moorehouse.
(b) Freddy Sergent.
(c) Tom Custis.
(d) Mr. Oppenheimer.
2. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
(a) San Domingo.
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Vera Cruz.
3. Who is the wealthy socialite that Eleanor starts to hang out with frequently?
(a) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(b) Tom Custis.
(c) Leaf Whitaker.
(d) Eric Ericstrom.
4. Where does Janey like to go with her brother and his friends canoeing?
(a) Great Falls.
(c) Whitewater Rapids.
5. Who walks along a cobblestone path in the Camera Eye segment?
(c) Dos Passos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son of the woman who owns a farmhouse sneak into the barn to buy?
2. Mac goes to join ___________in Mexico.
3. Who is the nephew of one of the directors at Ward's new job with whom he socializes?
4. In Shoreham, what does a woman tell Janey that they need assistance with in one of the rooms?
5. In the Camera Eye section of the News Reel, what is Mr. Garfied reading from while traveling on a frigate to foreign lands?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)