|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
(a) Milly and Chad.
(b) Harrison and Fainy.
(c) Dos Passos and Lucy.
(d) Scott and Mac.
2. What is the 42nd parallel about?
(a) The lives of individuals who were driven from their homes on the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(b) The lives of extraordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
(c) The lives of ordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
(d) The lives of ordinary Americans who inhabit the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
3. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Mohawk House.
(c) Tate Museum.
4. Where do Ike and Fainy want to go with the money they earn?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
5. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
(a) Mrs. Saginaw.
(b) Mrs. Kovach.
(c) Mr. Crealy.
(d) Mr. Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
2. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
3. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
4. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
5. What is the safest place to play for Mac when he is a child?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)