|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mac's real name?
(a) Miguel Dos Passos.
(b) Scott Columbine.
(c) General Harrision.
(d) Fainy McCreary.
2. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) New Mexico train station.
(b) Illinois Central train station.
(c) Pacific Northwest train station.
(d) Grand Central train station.
3. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
(a) How they were hanged by a Kansas mob.
(b) How they built a time machine.
(c) How they turned to evil to avenge the death of their mother.
(d) How they robbed a bank in Cincinnati.
4. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He is behind on the office rent.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is very cruel.
5. Where do Ike and Fainy finally find work in Seattle?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a detention facility.
(c) At a hostel.
(d) At a lumber camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 42nd parallel about?
2. Where is the demonstration against the Czar mentioned in News Reel II held?
3. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
4. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
5. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)