|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(b) Bill Evans.
(c) Professor Ferrer.
(d) Richard Perez.
2. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
3. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is behind on the office rent.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He is very cruel.
(d) He is wealthy.
4. What does Mac's father do for a living at Chadwick Mills?
(c) Night watchman.
(d) Mill worker.
5. What is the 42nd parallel about?
(a) The lives of individuals who were driven from their homes on the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(b) The lives of ordinary Americans who inhabit the meridian line called the 42nd parallel.
(c) The lives of extraordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
(d) The lives of ordinary Americans living in and trapped by the time period in which they live.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Camera Eye, who tries to catch a train?
2. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
3. In News Reel II, what is the event discussed concerning George Smith and his brother?
4. At whose house does Fainy stay when he sees Bingham being chased with a shotgun?
5. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)