|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of having tea in Kew Gardens, what does Mr. Garnet want to do?
(a) Fight in a wrestling match.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Sing in the choir.
(d) Play the gramophone.
2. Where does Mac find work finally in Los Angeles?
(a) At the Times.
(b) At McGraw Hill.
(c) At Metro Goldwyn.
(d) At the theater.
3. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By horse and wagon.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By subway.
4. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(c) Mohawk House.
(d) Tate Museum.
5. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
(a) President Harrison.
(b) Upton Sinclair.
(c) Fred Hoff.
(d) Bill Haywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
2. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
3. What is the name of Mac and Maisie's first child?
4. Whose death forces Mac's family to move to Chicago?
5. Where do Ike and Fainy finally find work in Seattle?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)