|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Czar give the people of Russia surprisingly?
(a) Unlimited access to media.
(b) Free food.
(c) A constitution.
(d) His crown.
2. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) Grand Central train station.
(b) Pacific Northwest train station.
(c) New Mexico train station.
(d) Illinois Central train station.
3. Ike and Fainy meet ______________on the boat to Seattle.
(a) De Passo and Steve.
(b) Gladys and Olive.
(c) Harrison and Pew.
(d) Lucy and Mary.
4. In the news clip about Harrison's speech, what does the toast celebrate?
(a) The dominance of America and American thought.
(b) The arrival of democracy in civilized nations.
(c) The end of Communism in Soviet countries.
(d) The birth of new technology and advancements.
5. What does Ike teach Fainy to do?
(a) Bake bread.
(b) Break into a bank.
(c) Win at cards.
(d) Hop freight trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike finds out that he has a venereal disease, what does a bum tell him to take for a cure?
2. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
3. What is the opening newsreel clip about?
4. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
5. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)