|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 85-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mac find work finally in Los Angeles?
(a) At McGraw Hill.
(b) At the theater.
(c) At the Times.
(d) At Metro Goldwyn.
2. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
(a) To the cleaners.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a funeral home.
(d) To his mother's.
3. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
(a) New Mexico train station.
(b) Grand Central train station.
(c) Pacific Northwest train station.
(d) Illinois Central train station.
4. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
(a) Fifty dollars a week.
(b) Twenty dollars a month.
(c) Fifteen dollars a week.
(d) Forty dollars a month.
5. When Fainy goes to the Gaylord railroad station, whom does he meet?
(b) Manny Booth.
(c) Marisa Smith.
(d) George Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike goes to the house where his mother lived, what do they see there?
2. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
3. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
4. What does Mac feel sad about leaving behind when they leave for Chicago?
5. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)