|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) In New York City.
(d) In Paris, France.
2. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
3. Whom does Mac meet in the park in Los Angeles that is an old friend of his?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(c) Lucy Hammond.
(d) Ben Evans.
4. Who convinces Mac to stay another month in Nevada despite Maisie's moving letter?
(a) Lucy Hammond.
(b) Upton Sinclair.
(c) President Harrison.
(d) Fred Hoff.
5. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
(a) He was drafted into the war.
(b) He was failing school.
(c) His father was injured and unemployed.
(d) He got sick and was hospitalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric help Eleanor get a job at?
2. What does Johnny do in his new job?
3. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
4. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
5. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)