|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to sell books and pamphlets to men inside the railroad cars?
(a) Manny Binghman.
(b) Saginaw Rush.
(c) Fainy Crealy.
(d) Doc Mary.
2. Why did Johnny have to give up on his college in his second year?
(a) He was drafted into the war.
(b) His father was injured and unemployed.
(c) He was failing school.
(d) He got sick and was hospitalized.
3. What does Fainy discover when he is waiting for Mannie Bingham?
(a) He is behind on the office rent.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is very cruel.
4. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
(a) Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) Ocean City, Maryland.
5. What is the name of Mac and Maisie's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
2. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
3. Where does Fainy meet Bingham after saying goodbye to his family?
4. While Johnny works at a real estate office, what does he really want to do?
5. Where does Eleanor's friend Eric Enstrom live?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)