|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Fainy?
(a) Doc Bingham.
(b) Manny Kovach.
(c) Mary Wiggins.
2. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(b) Works for a law firm.
(c) Works at an ad printer.
(d) Works at a bakery.
3. Who is the friend that contacts Eleanor and Eveline to come and assist him on a play?
(a) Tom Custis.
(b) Freddy Sergent.
(c) Ward Moorehouse.
(d) Mr. Oppenheimer.
4. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A child.
(d) A priest.
5. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
(a) Bill Evans.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(d) Richard Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
2. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
3. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
4. What does Johnny ask Annabelle when they spend time together?
5. How many boxes does the tailor give Fainy?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)