|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(c) Tate Museum.
(d) Mohawk House.
2. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A tsunami.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A blizzard.
3. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
4. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(b) Fred Hoff.
(c) President Harrison.
(d) Bill Haywood.
5. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
(a) Making sets and costumes.
(b) Finding locations to shoot.
(c) Reading his lines.
(d) Finding actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mac is waiting to hop a freight train, whom does he meet?
2. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
3. Who is the friend that contacts Eleanor and Eveline to come and assist him on a play?
4. Who is the wealthy socialite that Eleanor starts to hang out with frequently?
5. What is the name of Hoff's organization that Mac joins?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)