|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor changes residences, who is her wealthy new friend?
(a) Miss Eliza Perkins.
(b) Penny Cluse.
(c) Mrs. Fields.
(d) Lara Schultz.
2. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
(a) A lecture by Upton Sinclair.
(b) A speech by Harrison.
(c) A performance by Frank Sinatra.
(d) A film by Rodriguez.
3. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
(a) In a vault.
(c) In a suitcase.
(d) In the glove compartment.
4. Who interviews Fainy?
(b) Doc Bingham.
(c) Mary Wiggins.
(d) Manny Kovach.
5. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
(a) The AAA.
(b) The Mexicanas Spirituas.
(c) The Zapatistas.
(d) The Anarchist Union of Industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mac find work finally in Los Angeles?
2. What is Fainy supposed to say if anyone asks where he is taking the boxes?
3. When Eleanor's French teacher dies, who replaces her?
4. What is the story that circulates about Eleanor when she starts her first job?
5. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)