|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mac moves to San Diego, what kind of work does he do?
(a) Works for a marijuana dealer.
(b) Works at an ad printer.
(c) Works for a law firm.
(d) Works at a bakery.
2. Johnny often finds Annabelle in the company of _____________.
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) A governess.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her father.
3. After going to the theater one night, whom does Mac meet?
4. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
(a) Professor Ferrer.
(b) Maisie Hall.
(c) Fred Hoff.
(d) De Passos.
5. What is the story that circulates about Eleanor when she starts her first job?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is a society girl.
(c) She is destitute.
(d) She sleeps around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
2. What does Johnny do in his new job?
3. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
4. What meeting place of revolutionaries does Mac visit in Mexico?
5. What will Eleanor and Eveline be doing to help their friend on his new play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)