|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does J. Ward Moorehouse grow up?
(a) In Washington D.C.
(b) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) In New York City.
(d) In Paris, France.
2. With whom does Johnny meet at the Ocean City Improvement and Realty Company?
(a) Deputy Sheriff Williams.
(b) Master Strang.
(c) General Fox.
(d) Colonel Wedgewood.
3. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Ocean City, Maryland.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) St. Louis, Missouri.
4. How do Fainy and Bingham travel in Michigan?
(a) By subway.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By horse and wagon.
5. After breaking off her engagement, what does Eveline propose to Eleanor?
(a) To start an interior decorating business together.
(b) To tear down the old lady's house and sell the land.
(c) To move in together.
(d) To buy a sewing machine and become a tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the ad, what is the salary for the job for which Fainy interviews?
2. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
3. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
4. Who does Mac meet in Mexico that talks to him about the revolution there?
5. When Eleanor's French teacher dies, who replaces her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)