|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fainy take the boxes?
(a) Tate Museum.
(c) Mohawk House.
2. When Mac's Uncle Tim dies, what does Mac do that angers his wife?
(a) Quits his job and become depressed.
(b) Leaves her permanently.
(c) Takes money out of the kids' accounts.
(d) Skips the funeral and goes to a party.
3. What individual is mentioned in pages 85-103 of the News Reel for being shot for his revolutionary activities?
(a) De Passos.
(b) Professor Ferrer.
(c) Fred Hoff.
(d) Maisie Hall.
4. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) Hybrid plants.
(b) A cure for cancer.
(c) New technology.
(d) A car that can fly.
5. What does Fainy discover about his new employer right away when he enters the tailor shop?
(a) He spends a lot.
(b) He is a great tailor.
(c) He is a bad tailor.
(d) He is in debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moorehouse a top salesman?
2. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
3. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
4. Who is the wealthy socialite that Eleanor starts to hang out with frequently?
5. The real estate company sends Johnny on business to _____________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)