|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) Vera Cruz.
(d) San Domingo.
2. What does Maisie tell Mac in her letter to him?
(a) She is lonely and misses him.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sick and dying.
(d) She is pregnant and wants to get married.
3. Where is Eleanor Stoddard born and raised?
(a) Ocean City.
(c) New York.
4. What does Annabelle do without telling Ward that disturbs him?
(a) Gets a job.
(b) Terminates her pregnancy.
(c) Travels alone.
(d) Writes an old boyfriend.
5. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
(a) Eveline Hutchins.
(b) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(c) J. Ward Moorehouse.
(d) Annabelle Strang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
2. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
3. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
4. Who is Mac's coworker in Mexico?
5. Who aids Mac in his new business venture?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)