|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabelle do without telling Ward that disturbs him?
(a) Travels alone.
(b) Terminates her pregnancy.
(c) Writes an old boyfriend.
(d) Gets a job.
2. What does Johnny overhear a bellboy say about Annabelle?
(a) She has been messing around with men.
(b) She is very wealthy and conceited.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is anorexic and depressed.
3. Where is Eleanor Stoddard born and raised?
(b) New York.
(c) Ocean City.
4. According to a News Reel, what did Luther Burbank develop?
(a) A cure for cancer.
(b) Hybrid plants.
(c) New technology.
(d) A car that can fly.
5. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
(a) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(b) Annabelle Strang.
(c) Eveline Hutchins.
(d) J. Ward Moorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Ward a letter telling him that the real estate industry in Ocean City is booming?
2. What place do they go to first on their journey in Europe that Annabelle dislikes?
3. Where does Concha plan on fleeing with the arrival of the rebels in the city?
4. What do Johnny and Annabelle decide to do after they get married?
5. Who is Mac's coworker in Mexico?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)