|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
(a) Annabelle Strang.
(b) J. Ward Moorehouse.
(c) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(d) Eveline Hutchins.
2. Where does Mac meet Fred Hoff?
(a) A film by Rodriguez.
(b) A performance by Frank Sinatra.
(c) A lecture by Upton Sinclair.
(d) A speech by Harrison.
3. What organization does Mac want to join by meeting legitimate Mexican arrivals?
(a) Mexican Tribune.
(b) President's entourage.
(c) American Federation of Labor.
(d) Standard Oil Company.
4. Who helps Johnny get a job at the New York Herald?
(a) Mr. Strang.
(b) Mr. Oppenheimer.
(c) Mr. Sinclair.
(d) Mr. Hill.
5. What do Johnny and Annabelle decide to do after they get married?
(a) Go on a shopping spree.
(b) Buy a sailboat.
(c) Go to Europe for a year.
(d) Buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of tickets does Mac buy?
2. At whose print shop in San Francisco does Mac get a job?
3. In what industry in Pittsburgh is Mr. McGill involved?
4. Where is Eleanor Stoddard born and raised?
5. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)