|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 232-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny disturbed to find out about Annabelle on the day that they sail?
(a) She swears a lot.
(b) She drinks a lot.
(c) She snores a lot.
(d) She eats a lot.
2. In the Camera Eye section, who became active in the labor union and the Socialist Party?
(a) Bill Haywood.
(b) President Harrison.
(c) Fred Hoff.
(d) Upton Sinclair.
3. Who buys book stock from Mac?
(a) An Egyptian.
(b) A Swiss.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) A Syrian.
4. When Mac hears that rebels will be arriving in the city, whose government is expected to flee?
5. What kinds of tickets does Mac buy?
(a) A train and boat ticket.
(b) A ferry and plane ticket.
(c) A tram and boat ticket.
(d) A plane and bus ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place in Nevada that Mac visits and meets union workers?
2. When Mac stays at a Y.M.C.A., where does he lock his money?
3. What is the natural disaster that occurs in San Francisco while Mac is there?
4. In what industry in Pittsburgh is Mr. McGill involved?
5. Whom does Eleanor meet while looking at paintings at the Art Institute?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)