|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
3. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
2. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
3. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
4. How did Enlil create man.
5. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
6. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
7. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
8. What was Enlil's human son named?
9. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
10. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Compare Sitchin's story of Noah to the following:
- Christian Great Flood story
- The Great Flood from the Torah
2. How did Sitchin relate all three stories to one another?
3. Why did Sitchin think it is important to relate the stories?
4. How does this create validity for Sitchin's argument? Do you believe that this increases Sitchin's chances of gaining followers?
Essay Topic 2
How does SItchin's tone change throughout the 12TH PLANET?
Give three different tones he used in the book.
Next, give examples of the stylistic tone.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that the Nefilim, as a species, are a symbol for something else?
Did Sitchin really intend to prove that Sumerian alien gods existed or is the 12th Planet a metaphor for a larger mystery?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)