Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
4. What were the Anunnaki?
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe that any of Sitchin's theories could be true?
If you were Sitchin, how would you work to verify and prove your theories about the creation of the world and man?
How could Sitchin get his ideas accepted by the scientific community?
Essay Topic 2
The Mayans were another ancient culture that left behind relics of their society. Many people visit Mayan ruins and study Mayan art, architecture, and relics.
1. DId the Mayans have any knowledge of the Nefilim? Why or Why not?
2. How do you think Sitchin would have answered this question.
Essay Topic 3
1. Examine the theme of forgiveness among the Gods.
2. How did this mirror the theme of repentance and forgiveness found in Christianity?
3. How does Sitchin use this to tie Sumerian ritual and culture to Christianity?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)