|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
2. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
3. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
4. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
5. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
Essay Topic 1
1. Sitchin described the gods as being able to eat, breathe, and die.
2. Explain how these gods different from Christian, Islamic, and Jewish gods who cannot be healed.
3. How does this make Sitchin's gods more relatable? How does the realization of death among many people cause them to become more "human."
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the book Sitchin describe many gods and goddesses live up to ancient societal gender roles.
Using a god or goddess from the book, give an example of how he or she personifies the stereotype.
Are you using stereotypes that were prevalent in Mesopotamian culture or our society?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)