Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
4. What were the Anunnaki?
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
Essay Topic 1
1. Answer this question using your own view points:
How could the Nefilim, who Sitchin consider extremely advanced species, be so alike human beings in looks, emotions, and actions?
2. Now, answer the same question as if you were Zecharia Sitchin.
3. Next, examine the differences in the answers. Is your Sitchin's made up answer less rooted in reality?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways does Sitchin attempt to prove that his theories on mankind, the solar system, gods, creationism are correct?
List different ways and then analyze why and how Sitchin is successful at proving the validity of his argument.
If you do not believe he was effective, state why.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)