Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
4. What were the Anunnaki?
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
1. Sitchin described the gods as being able to eat, breathe, and die.
2. Explain how these gods different from Christian, Islamic, and Jewish gods who cannot be healed.
3. How does this make Sitchin's gods more relatable? How does the realization of death among many people cause them to become more "human."
Throughout the book Sitchin describe many gods and goddesses live up to ancient societal gender roles.
Using a god or goddess from the book, give an example of how he or she personifies the stereotype.
Are you using stereotypes that were prevalent in Mesopotamian culture or our society?
1. Why was it important for ancient communities to create gods and goddesses?
2. How did gods, goddesses and rituals help people to understand their lives and the mysterious world surrounding them?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)