|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
2. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
4. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
5. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
2. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
3. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
4. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
5. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
6. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
7. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
8. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
9. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
10. What was Ziggurats?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sitchin has written many books that have mostly been labeled as pseudoscience by the modern scientific community.
Consider the following questions:
- Why do other scholars consider Sitchin's writing to be pseudoscience?
- Do you consider his arguments to be fake science?
- How could Sitchin better defend his work against other scholars?
Essay Topic 2
Sitchin inferred that life does not need the sun to exist.
1. Do you agree with this assertion?
2. How does this statement go against what you have previously learned in school?
3. Could you abandon your previous beliefs to agree with Sitchin? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does SItchin's tone change throughout the 12TH PLANET?
Give three different tones he used in the book.
Next, give examples of the stylistic tone.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)