|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
2. Where did the gods live among the humans?
3. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
4. What were the Anunnaki?
5. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
2. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
3. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
4. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
5. What was Mount Ararat?
6. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
7. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
8. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
9. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
10. How did Enlil create man.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sitchin has written many books that have mostly been labeled as pseudoscience by the modern scientific community.
Consider the following questions:
- Why do other scholars consider Sitchin's writing to be pseudoscience?
- Do you consider his arguments to be fake science?
- How could Sitchin better defend his work against other scholars?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does Sitchin attempt to prove that his theories on mankind, the solar system, gods, creationism are correct?
List different ways and then analyze why and how Sitchin is successful at proving the validity of his argument.
If you do not believe he was effective, state why.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)