|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
4. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
5. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sitchin inferred that life does not need the sun to exist.
1. Do you agree with this assertion?
2. How does this statement go against what you have previously learned in school?
3. Could you abandon your previous beliefs to agree with Sitchin? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways does Sitchin attempt to prove that his theories on mankind, the solar system, gods, creationism are correct?
List different ways and then analyze why and how Sitchin is successful at proving the validity of his argument.
If you do not believe he was effective, state why.
Essay Topic 3
1. Compare Sitchin's story of Noah to the following:
- Christian Great Flood story
- The Great Flood from the Torah
2. How did Sitchin relate all three stories to one another?
3. Why did Sitchin think it is important to relate the stories?
4. How does this create validity for Sitchin's argument? Do you believe that this increases Sitchin's chances of gaining followers?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)