|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
3. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
4. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
5. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
2. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
3. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
4. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
5. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
6. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
7. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
8. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
9. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
10. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe that any of Sitchin's theories could be true?
If you were Sitchin, how would you work to verify and prove your theories about the creation of the world and man?
How could Sitchin get his ideas accepted by the scientific community?
Essay Topic 2
1. Define Creationism.
2. Describe modern day scientific evolution.
3. How does Sitchin's belief intersect the two theories? Also, comment on what resources (theological or scientific) Sitchin used in the 12th Planet.
4. Are the sources reputable?
Essay Topic 3
Sitchin inferred that life does not need the sun to exist.
1. Do you agree with this assertion?
2. How does this statement go against what you have previously learned in school?
3. Could you abandon your previous beliefs to agree with Sitchin? Why or why not?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)