|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
3. What type of planet was Shar?
4. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
5. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
2. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
3. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
4. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
5. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
6. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
7. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
8. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
9. What was Mount Ararat?
10. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is it depressing that Sitchin did not think that the Sumerians were capable of the advancement on their own?
How is this similar to Western Imperialism that many Western cultures imposed on other cultures?
Is Sitchin sure that the Sumerians could not have been advanced because they were supposedly "primitive" people?
Essay Topic 2
1. Define Creationism.
2. Describe modern day scientific evolution.
3. How does Sitchin's belief intersect the two theories? Also, comment on what resources (theological or scientific) Sitchin used in the 12th Planet.
4. Are the sources reputable?
Essay Topic 3
Sitchin inferred that life does not need the sun to exist.
1. Do you agree with this assertion?
2. How does this statement go against what you have previously learned in school?
3. Could you abandon your previous beliefs to agree with Sitchin? Why or why not?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)