|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
2. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
3. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
4. What was man created with the intention of doing?
5. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
2. How did procreation change man-kind?
3. What was Mount Ararat?
4. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
5. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
6. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
7. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
8. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
9. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
10. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sitchin analyzes a picture of humans surrounding Enki. The humans, Sitchin assumed, were all exactly the same. Sitchin further asserts that Enki wanted man to be different and individual. How does this story of procreation explain the differences in human beings?
Essay Topic 2
Is Sitchin's writing style or tone one of arrogance and smug certainty?
How does a man with little or no scientific education and limited experience translating languages argue with other scholarly experts?
What does this say about Sitchin's personality.
Essay Topic 3
1. Why was it important for ancient communities to create gods and goddesses?
2. How did gods, goddesses and rituals help people to understand their lives and the mysterious world surrounding them?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)