|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
2. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
3. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
4. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
Essay Topic 1
1. Why was it important for ancient communities to create gods and goddesses?
2. How did gods, goddesses and rituals help people to understand their lives and the mysterious world surrounding them?
Essay Topic 2
Is it depressing that Sitchin did not think that the Sumerians were capable of the advancement on their own?
How is this similar to Western Imperialism that many Western cultures imposed on other cultures?
Is Sitchin sure that the Sumerians could not have been advanced because they were supposedly "primitive" people?
Essay Topic 3
Sitchin analyzes a picture of humans surrounding Enki. The humans, Sitchin assumed, were all exactly the same. Sitchin further asserts that Enki wanted man to be different and individual. How does this story of procreation explain the differences in human beings?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)