|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
2. What was man created with the intention of doing?
3. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
4. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
2. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
3. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
4. What was Enlil's human son named?
5. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
6. How did procreation change man-kind?
7. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
8. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
9. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
10. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Why was it important for ancient communities to create gods and goddesses?
2. How did gods, goddesses and rituals help people to understand their lives and the mysterious world surrounding them?
Essay Topic 2
1. Examine the theme of forgiveness among the Gods.
2. How did this mirror the theme of repentance and forgiveness found in Christianity?
3. How does Sitchin use this to tie Sumerian ritual and culture to Christianity?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)