|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
2. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
3. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
4. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
5. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
2. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
3. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
4. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
5. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
6. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
7. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
8. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
9. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
10. How did procreation change man-kind?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is it depressing that Sitchin did not think that the Sumerians were capable of the advancement on their own?
How is this similar to Western Imperialism that many Western cultures imposed on other cultures?
Is Sitchin sure that the Sumerians could not have been advanced because they were supposedly "primitive" people?
Essay Topic 2
1. Define Creationism.
2. Describe modern day scientific evolution.
3. How does Sitchin's belief intersect the two theories? Also, comment on what resources (theological or scientific) Sitchin used in the 12th Planet.
4. Are the sources reputable?
Essay Topic 3
1. List and describe the five Ages of Man.
2. Next answer, how are these are these ages similar to the discoveries of the Nefilim?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)