|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
2. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
4. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
5. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ziggurats?
2. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
3. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
4. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
5. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
6. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
7. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
8. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
9. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
10. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Sitchin attempt to prove that his theories on mankind, the solar system, gods, creationism are correct?
List different ways and then analyze why and how Sitchin is successful at proving the validity of his argument.
If you do not believe he was effective, state why.
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe that any of Sitchin's theories could be true?
If you were Sitchin, how would you work to verify and prove your theories about the creation of the world and man?
How could Sitchin get his ideas accepted by the scientific community?
Essay Topic 3
Sitchin has written many books that have mostly been labeled as pseudoscience by the modern scientific community.
Consider the following questions:
- Why do other scholars consider Sitchin's writing to be pseudoscience?
- Do you consider his arguments to be fake science?
- How could Sitchin better defend his work against other scholars?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)