|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
5. Where did An or Anu live?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
This section contains 924 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)