|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the gods' world?
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
5. Who was Marduk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
2. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
3. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
4. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
5. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
6. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
7. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
8. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
9. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
10. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. List and describe the five Ages of Man.
2. Next answer, how are these are these ages similar to the discoveries of the Nefilim?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that the Nefilim, as a species, are a symbol for something else?
Did Sitchin really intend to prove that Sumerian alien gods existed or is the 12th Planet a metaphor for a larger mystery?
Essay Topic 3
The Mayans were another ancient culture that left behind relics of their society. Many people visit Mayan ruins and study Mayan art, architecture, and relics.
1. DId the Mayans have any knowledge of the Nefilim? Why or Why not?
2. How do you think Sitchin would have answered this question.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)