|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
3. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
2. Who is Anu?
3. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
4. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
5. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
6. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
7. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
8. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
9. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
10. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
Essay Topic 1
1. Why was it important for ancient communities to create gods and goddesses?
2. How did gods, goddesses and rituals help people to understand their lives and the mysterious world surrounding them?
Essay Topic 2
1. Compare Sitchin's story of Noah to the following:
- Christian Great Flood story
- The Great Flood from the Torah
2. How did Sitchin relate all three stories to one another?
3. Why did Sitchin think it is important to relate the stories?
4. How does this create validity for Sitchin's argument? Do you believe that this increases Sitchin's chances of gaining followers?
Essay Topic 3
The Mayans were another ancient culture that left behind relics of their society. Many people visit Mayan ruins and study Mayan art, architecture, and relics.
1. DId the Mayans have any knowledge of the Nefilim? Why or Why not?
2. How do you think Sitchin would have answered this question.
This section contains 1,533 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)