Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
3. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
2. Who is Anu?
3. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
4. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
5. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
6. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
7. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
8. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
9. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
10. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
Essay Topic 1
How does SItchin's tone change throughout the 12TH PLANET?
Give three different tones he used in the book.
Next, give examples of the stylistic tone.
Essay Topic 2
1. List and describe the five Ages of Man.
2. Next answer, how are these are these ages similar to the discoveries of the Nefilim?
Essay Topic 3
Is Sitchin's writing style or tone one of arrogance and smug certainty?
How does a man with little or no scientific education and limited experience translating languages argue with other scholarly experts?
What does this say about Sitchin's personality.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)