|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an apin?
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
2. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
3. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
4. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
5. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
6. Summarize Sitchin's theory on the creation of the solar system.
7. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
8. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
9. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
10. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Mayans were another ancient culture that left behind relics of their society. Many people visit Mayan ruins and study Mayan art, architecture, and relics.
1. DId the Mayans have any knowledge of the Nefilim? Why or Why not?
2. How do you think Sitchin would have answered this question.
Essay Topic 2
Enlil is described as the adversary of man. Is it ironic that he is the god of Earth (the home of man)?
Give three examples of how a jealous Enlil attempts to kill man.
Why does an all powerful god feel threatened by an inferior man?
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe that any of Sitchin's theories could be true?
If you were Sitchin, how would you work to verify and prove your theories about the creation of the world and man?
How could Sitchin get his ideas accepted by the scientific community?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)