|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
2. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
5. How did Zeus gain his power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
2. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
3. Who is Anu?
4. What was Ziggurats?
5. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
6. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
7. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
8. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
9. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
10. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
Essay Topic 1
How does SItchin's tone change throughout the 12TH PLANET?
Give three different tones he used in the book.
Next, give examples of the stylistic tone.
Essay Topic 2
1. Answer this question using your own view points:
How could the Nefilim, who Sitchin consider extremely advanced species, be so alike human beings in looks, emotions, and actions?
2. Now, answer the same question as if you were Zecharia Sitchin.
3. Next, examine the differences in the answers. Is your Sitchin's made up answer less rooted in reality?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
This section contains 1,475 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)