|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
2. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
3. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
4. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
5. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
2. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
3. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
4. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
5. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
6. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
7. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
8. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
9. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
10. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Compare Sitchin's story of Noah to the following:
- Christian Great Flood story
- The Great Flood from the Torah
2. How did Sitchin relate all three stories to one another?
3. Why did Sitchin think it is important to relate the stories?
4. How does this create validity for Sitchin's argument? Do you believe that this increases Sitchin's chances of gaining followers?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways does Sitchin attempt to prove that his theories on mankind, the solar system, gods, creationism are correct?
List different ways and then analyze why and how Sitchin is successful at proving the validity of his argument.
If you do not believe he was effective, state why.
Essay Topic 3
The Mayans were another ancient culture that left behind relics of their society. Many people visit Mayan ruins and study Mayan art, architecture, and relics.
1. DId the Mayans have any knowledge of the Nefilim? Why or Why not?
2. How do you think Sitchin would have answered this question.
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)