|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Where was the gods' world?
4. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
5. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
2. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
3. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
4. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
5. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
6. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
7. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
8. Summarize Sitchin's theory on the creation of the solar system.
9. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
10. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Examine the theme of forgiveness among the Gods.
2. How did this mirror the theme of repentance and forgiveness found in Christianity?
3. How does Sitchin use this to tie Sumerian ritual and culture to Christianity?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that the Nefilim, as a species, are a symbol for something else?
Did Sitchin really intend to prove that Sumerian alien gods existed or is the 12th Planet a metaphor for a larger mystery?
Essay Topic 3
1. List and describe the five Ages of Man.
2. Next answer, how are these are these ages similar to the discoveries of the Nefilim?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)