|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Anu?
2. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
3. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
4. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
5. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
6. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
7. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
8. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
9. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
10. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Answer this question using your own view points:
How could the Nefilim, who Sitchin consider extremely advanced species, be so alike human beings in looks, emotions, and actions?
2. Now, answer the same question as if you were Zecharia Sitchin.
3. Next, examine the differences in the answers. Is your Sitchin's made up answer less rooted in reality?
Essay Topic 2
1. Compare Sitchin's story of Noah to the following:
- Christian Great Flood story
- The Great Flood from the Torah
2. How did Sitchin relate all three stories to one another?
3. Why did Sitchin think it is important to relate the stories?
4. How does this create validity for Sitchin's argument? Do you believe that this increases Sitchin's chances of gaining followers?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the class and hierarchy system of the Nefilim gods.
How is this system different or similar to the following hierarchy from history:
- Indian Caste System
- Capitalist societies
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)