|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(d) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The number 3600.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The universe.
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) A portrait of Inanna.
(b) How to build a space craft.
(c) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(d) Pictures of identical humans.
4. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(b) Land mines.
(c) Radioactive materials.
5. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A snake.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A serpent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
2. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
3. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
4. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
5. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ziggurats?
2. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
3. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
4. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
5. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
6. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
7. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
8. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
9. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
10. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)