|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
2. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
3. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A boat.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A rocketship.
4. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(a) Earth's water age.
(c) Earth's last ice age.
(d) Earth's modern age.
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A vacation home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
2. Where was a spaceport constructed?
3. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
4. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
2. How did procreation change man-kind?
3. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
4. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
5. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
6. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
7. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
8. How did Enlil create man.
9. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
10. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)