|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Communication boxes.
(b) Egyptian pyramids.
(c) Mayan lands.
(d) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
2. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) An incubator.
(b) The belly of a bear.
(c) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(d) In Enlil's wife's womb.
3. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
4. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Earth.
(b) Mars and Venus.
(c) Venus and Mercury.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
5. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The number 3600.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
2. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
3. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
4. Which god loved the water of Earth?
5. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
2. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
3. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
4. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
5. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
6. How did procreation change man-kind?
7. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
8. How did Enlil create man.
9. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
10. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)