|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(b) Traveling across the universe.
(c) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(d) Testing the waters of life.
2. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
3. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) Their nakedness.
(b) The ugliness of themselves.
(c) The differences in their bodies.
(d) They become smarter.
4. Where was a spaceport constructed?
5. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(b) Genetic engineering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
2. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)