|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(b) Sterile crosses of species.
(c) Mating with animals.
(d) Slaves and dangerous.
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(b) Food and water.
(d) A bathroom.
4. What were the Anunnaki?
(b) Gods that would not die.
(d) Working class gods.
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(d) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
2. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
3. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
4. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
5. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)