|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
2. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
3. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
(a) Enlil liked to impose his wrath once in while.
(b) The gods were falling in love with too many human women.
(c) Interbreeding has made inferior offspring.
(d) Gods were picking favorite humans.
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A fiery planet.
(b) A cold planet.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A planet full of land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
2. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
3. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
2. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
3. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
4. How did Enlil create man.
5. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
6. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
7. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
8. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
9. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
10. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)