|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(c) To Mesopotamia.
2. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(b) On the back of a pot.
(c) A scroll.
(d) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
3. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(c) They never left Earth and are still here.
(d) A car.
4. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
(a) Anywhere far away from the humans.
(b) To another solar system.
(c) To Venus.
(d) Back home.
5. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
2. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. Where did the gods live among the humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
2. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
3. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
4. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
5. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
6. What was Mount Ararat?
7. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
8. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
9. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
10. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)