|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Anu being unfair towards them.
(b) The higher gods make fun of them.
(c) Sadness in their life.
(d) Harsh working conditions and labor.
2. What was created before man?
(c) All the plants and animals.
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
4. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(b) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(c) Instructions on building a space ship.
(d) Letters from one lover to another.
5. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
3. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
4. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
5. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)