|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(b) In Africa.
2. Where was the underworld?
(b) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(c) In the sky.
(d) In the heavens, a separate section there.
3. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
4. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) The higher gods make fun of them.
(b) Anu being unfair towards them.
(c) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(d) Sadness in their life.
5. What was created before man?
(c) All the plants and animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
2. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
3. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
4. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
5. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)