|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(d) Strong and powerful.
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Mercury.
(b) Venus and Earth.
(c) Mercury and Mars.
(d) Mars and Venus.
3. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(b) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(c) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(d) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
4. Where was a spaceport constructed?
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
(b) It was completely true.
(c) It was only creationism.
(d) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
2. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
3. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
4. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
5. What were the Anunnaki?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
2. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
3. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
4. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
5. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
6. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
7. What was Enlil's human son named?
8. How did Enlil create man.
9. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
10. How did procreation change man-kind?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)