|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(b) Food and water.
(c) A bathroom.
2. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) Enlil's son.
3. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(a) The moon.
4. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(b) On the back of a pot.
(c) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(d) A scroll.
5. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mars and Venus.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Venus and Earth.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
2. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
3. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
4. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
5. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
2. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
3. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
4. What was Enlil's human son named?
5. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
6. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
7. What was Mount Ararat?
8. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
9. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
10. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)