|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was a spaceport constructed?
2. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
(a) Enlil beat his brother.
(b) Enlil's take over of Earth.
(c) Enlil betrayed his brother.
(d) Enlil slept with Enki's wife.
3. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(b) Earth's atmosphere.
(c) The gods.
(d) The trees on Earth.
4. What were the Anunnaki?
(b) Working class gods.
(d) Gods that would not die.
5. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
2. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
3. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
4. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
5. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
2. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
3. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
4. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
5. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
6. How did procreation change man-kind?
7. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
8. What was Mount Ararat?
9. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
10. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)