|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun burns up new life.
(b) The sun is overrated.
(c) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(d) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
2. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) For fun.
(b) Their planet was ruined.
(c) For mining.
(d) They had to flee their unstable home.
3. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
4. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A cold planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A fiery planet.
5. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Square box like structures.
(b) Mysterious communication boxes.
(c) Large circular structures.
(d) Large crosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
2. What was man created with the intention of doing?
3. Where was a spaceport constructed?
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
5. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
2. What was Mount Ararat?
3. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
4. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
5. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
6. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
7. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
8. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
9. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
10. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)