|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(c) Genetic engineering.
2. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(b) The sun burns up new life.
(c) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(d) The sun is overrated.
4. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
5. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Egyptian pyramids.
(b) Mayan lands.
(c) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(d) Communication boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god took control and protected Larak?
2. What were the Anunnaki?
3. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
4. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
5. Who is Adapa?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did procreation change man-kind?
2. How did Enlil create man.
3. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
4. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
5. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
6. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
7. What was Ziggurats?
8. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
9. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
10. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)