|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(b) The trees on Earth.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) The gods.
2. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
3. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) In Enlil's wife's womb.
(b) An incubator.
(c) The belly of a bear.
(d) His spirits waited in the heavens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Anunnaki?
2. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
3. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
4. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
5. What was created before man?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
2. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
3. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
4. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
5. How did procreation change man-kind?
6. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
7. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
8. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
9. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
10. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)