|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. Why did the gods decide to separate humans?
a) Some humans did not like the Sumer climate.
b) Because the Sumerians tried to build a rocket.
c) Humans were fighting each other.
d) Humans were jealous of other humans for being favored by Gods.
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin...
This section contains 714 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)