|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) A type of being.
(c) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(d) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
2. Which god loved the water of Earth?
3. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(b) Testing the waters of life.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
4. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
5. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A rocketship.
(b) A boat.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
2. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
4. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
5. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
2. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
3. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
4. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
5. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
6. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
7. How did procreation change man-kind?
8. What was Mount Ararat?
9. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
10. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)