|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god loved the water of Earth?
2. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(b) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(d) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
3. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To see her brother.
(b) To get some advice.
(c) To please her father.
(d) For her husband.
4. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
(a) Sumerian rituals.
(b) Babylonian folklore.
(c) Hebrew scriptures.
(d) Christian ideals.
5. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
2. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
3. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
4. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
5. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
2. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
3. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
4. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
5. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
6. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
7. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
8. How did Enlil create man.
9. What was Mount Ararat?
10. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)