|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(a) The moon.
2. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of animals.
(b) The spirit of gods.
(c) The sperm of the gods.
(d) The sperm of Zeus.
3. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
4. What were the Anunnaki?
(a) Gods that would not die.
(d) Working class gods.
5. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) They realized they needed human beings.
(b) They realized animals obey orders better.
(c) Humans are entertaining.
(d) Humans were disposable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god loved the water of Earth?
2. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
3. Where was the underworld?
4. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
5. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Mount Ararat?
2. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
3. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
4. What was Ziggurats?
5. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
6. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
7. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
8. How did Enlil create man.
9. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
10. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)