|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(b) Traveling across the universe.
(c) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(d) Testing the waters of life.
2. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Egyptian pyramids.
(b) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Mayan lands.
3. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) God of food.
(b) The ocean god.
(c) Love god.
(d) Lover of women.
4. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(c) A type of being.
(d) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
5. Who is Adapa?
(a) The first man created by Enki.
(b) Enlil's son.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) Enki's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
2. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
3. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
4. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
2. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
3. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
4. What was Ziggurats?
5. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
6. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
7. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
8. What was Mount Ararat?
9. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
10. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)