|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
2. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(d) Genetic engineering.
3. What was created before man?
(d) All the plants and animals.
4. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(d) Companions (like pets).
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(b) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
(c) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
(d) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
3. What were the Anunnaki?
4. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
2. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
3. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
4. What was Mount Ararat?
5. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
6. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
7. What was Ziggurats?
8. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
9. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
10. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)