|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Chocolate treats.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
2. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
(a) Back home.
(b) To Venus.
(c) Anywhere far away from the humans.
(d) To another solar system.
3. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(c) The moon.
4. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A vacation home.
5. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
(a) The Flood was the last straw. He had previously tried to kill off mankind through famine.
(b) The humans asked for water, so he gave them a lot.
(c) He changed his mind at the last moment.
(d) He wanted to recreate better humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
2. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
3. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
4. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
2. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
3. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
4. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
5. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
6. What was Enlil's human son named?
7. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
8. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
9. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
10. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)