|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
2. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
(a) Enlil beat his brother.
(b) Enlil slept with Enki's wife.
(c) Enlil betrayed his brother.
(d) Enlil's take over of Earth.
3. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A rocketship.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A boat.
4. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(b) A scroll.
(c) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(d) On the back of a pot.
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(c) A car.
(d) They never left Earth and are still here.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
2. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
3. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
4. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
5. Where was the underworld?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
2. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
3. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
4. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
5. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
6. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
7. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
8. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
9. What was Enlil's human son named?
10. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)