|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
2. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(a) Sterile crosses of species.
(b) Slaves and dangerous.
(c) Mating with animals.
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(d) Strong and powerful.
4. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Egyptian pyramids.
(b) Mayan lands.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
5. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Large circular structures.
(b) Mysterious communication boxes.
(c) Square box like structures.
(d) Large crosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
3. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
4. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
5. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did procreation change man-kind?
2. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
3. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
4. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
5. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
6. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
7. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
8. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
9. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
10. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)