|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
2. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) An incubator.
(b) The belly of a bear.
(c) In Enlil's wife's womb.
(d) His spirits waited in the heavens.
3. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(b) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
2. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
4. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long do the Nefilim live and how often do they visit?
2. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
3. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
4. Why is the Nefilim planet considered the 12th planet?
5. How did Enlil create man.
6. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
7. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
8. Why did Enlil decide not to prepare the humans for the deluge and great flood?
9. How did Sitchin describe the approaching planet Marduk?
10. What was Mount Ararat?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)