|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) For mining.
(b) For fun.
(c) Their planet was ruined.
(d) They had to flee their unstable home.
2. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
3. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(d) To Mesopotamia.
4. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(b) A scroll.
(c) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(d) On the back of a pot.
5. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(a) Food and water.
(c) A bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
2. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
3. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
4. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
5. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Enlil furious that Utnapishtim and his family survived the Great Flood?
2. Why did the Nefilim decide to go back to Earth?
3. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
4. How did Enlil quickly create more human beings?
5. As the gods land on Earth and take a look at what has been done, what did they find?
6. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
7. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
8. How was the length of life estimated by Sitchin?
9. Why did Sitchin equate the planet Marduk with images of a winged globe in ancient artwork?
10. What was Ziggurats?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)