|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(d) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 650 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 700 years.
4. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
2. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
2. Describe the Greek god Zeus and how he came to power.
3. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
4. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
5. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
6. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
7. Summarize Sitchin's theory on the creation of the solar system.
8. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
9. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
10. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)