|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
2. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
3. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
3. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. What is an apin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
2. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
3. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
4. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
5. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
6. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
7. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
8. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
9. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
10. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)