|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) In a deep cave wall.
(b) On seven tablets.
(c) On a long scroll.
(d) On a pot.
3. What is an apin?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A religious structure.
(c) A pyramidal tower.
(d) A type of building.
4. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(a) Another bird.
(d) Air plane engineers.
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
3. Who did Iannna marry?
4. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
5. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
2. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
3. Who is Anu?
4. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
5. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
6. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
7. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
8. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
9. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
10. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)