|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(c) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(d) Very motivated people.
2. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 6,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 80,000 years ago.
(d) 11,000 years ago.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. How did Zeus gain his power?
5. Why don't stars have gods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
2. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
3. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
4. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
5. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
6. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
7. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
8. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
9. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
10. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)