|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
2. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(b) There is no 12th object.
(d) Nefilim, or Shar.
3. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(b) Jet packs.
(c) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
2. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
3. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
4. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
5. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
6. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
7. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
8. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
9. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
10. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)