|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
4. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Their gods birthdays.
(b) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
(c) When rain would come.
(d) Future events that would happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
2. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
5. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
2. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
3. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
4. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
5. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
6. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
7. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
8. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
9. Summarize Sitchin's theory on the creation of the solar system.
10. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)