|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
4. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Robert Saul.
(b) Ralph Soleck.
(c) Randal Sole
(d) Randolph Samms.
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) His brother, Yam.
(c) Anu, his father.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
5. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
2. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
3. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
4. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
5. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
6. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
7. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
8. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
9. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
10. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)