|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randolph Samms.
(b) Robert Saul.
(c) Randal Sole
(d) Ralph Soleck.
2. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The otherworld.
(d) The underworld.
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
4. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
(a) Mars, Neptune, Pluto.
(b) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus.
(c) Pluto, Uranus, Mars.
(d) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus,
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(b) No one goes to heaven.
(d) Men and gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
2. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
3. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
4. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
5. Who is Anu?
6. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
7. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
8. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
9. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
10. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)