Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was the only planet.
(b) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(c) Earth was in a solar system.
(d) Earth was flat.
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(b) Killed all the other gods.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Defeated his own father.
3. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On a long scroll.
(b) On a pot.
(c) On seven tablets.
(d) In a deep cave wall.
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(b) Larger than just our universe.
(d) The only important thing in the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
2. Who is Anu?
3. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
4. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
5. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
6. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
7. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
8. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
9. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
10. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)