|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
2. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars have their own gods.
(b) Stars are hostile environments.
(c) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(d) Stars are unlivable places.
3. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 6,000 years ago.
(b) 80,000 years ago.
(c) 20,000 years ago.
(d) 11,000 years ago.
4. What is an apin?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A religious structure.
(c) A type of building.
(d) A pyramidal tower.
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
2. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
3. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
4. Describe the Greek god Zeus and how he came to power.
5. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
6. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
7. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
8. How did the Nefilim group the planets?
9. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
10. How did procreation change man-kind?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)