|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(b) Defeated his own father.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the heavens.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the forest.
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
5. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
2. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
3. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
4. How did Sitchin present Sumer in Chapter 2?
5. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
6. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
7. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
8. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
9. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
10. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)