|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) Singing to the rest of the universe.
(b) Leaving the sun alone.
(c) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(d) By pouring sleep across the universe.
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
3. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A mean ruler of Babylon.
4. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(b) Natural gas.
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was found in Shanidar cave?
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Anu?
2. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
3. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
4. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
5. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
6. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
7. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
8. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
9. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
10. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)