|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed Hades.
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A rocket.
(b) A jet pack.
(c) A sail boat.
(d) A space ship.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Creating creative artwork.
(c) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 20,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
5. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
2. In the Sumerian story of the Great Flood, how did Enki come to the aide of the humankind?
3. To Sitchin, why does the number that the Sumerians consider Earth in the solar system prove that the Sumerians had contact with the Nefilim.
4. How did Sitchin justify his assertions that the gods wanted to use Earth for mines?
5. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
6. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
7. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
8. What was Enlil's human son named?
9. How did Adam and Eve's tasting from the Tree of Knowledge give them the ability to procreate?
10. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)