|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) A circular orbit.
(c) An oblong orbit.
(d) An elliptical orbit.
3. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
4. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To the underworld.
(c) To a god higher than Anu.
(d) To Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
3. Who did Iannna marry?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
2. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
3. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
4. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
5. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
6. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
7. Enki and Enlil were brothers and sons of Anu. Describe their personalities.
8. Who is Anu?
9. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
10. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)