|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the heavens.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A portrait showing eleven children.
(b) A vase showing eleven squares.
(c) A pot with twelve stars.
(d) A seal showing eleven circles.
4. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
5. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Her own brother, Ea.
(c) Enki's son, Enlil.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
2. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
2. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
3. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
4. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
5. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
6. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
7. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
8. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
9. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
10. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)