|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) A circular orbit.
(c) A square orbit.
(d) An oblong orbit.
2. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(a) Jet packs.
(b) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(b) There were only 11 of each.
(c) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(d) Their king believed in the number 12.
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(c) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(d) A community of pretentious people.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 6,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
2. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
2. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
3. What did Sitchin find proof of in the work of early astronomers from Mesopotamia, Hittites, and Babylonia?
4. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
5. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
6. What did Sitchin think the angels of the Bible really were?
7. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
8. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
9. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
10. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)