|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
(a) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus.
(b) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus,
(c) Pluto, Uranus, Mars.
(d) Mars, Neptune, Pluto.
2. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Ice Age.
(b) Neolithic period.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
3. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(c) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(d) Very motivated people.
4. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did An or Anu live?
2. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
3. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
4. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sitchin believe existed before the language Akkadian?
2. Where did Sitchin believe the Greek gods came from?
3. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
4. What was the literal translation of "mu" that Sitchin develops?
5. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
6. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
7. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
8. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
9. Why does Marduk feel pressure from the other planets in the solar system?
10. What did Ralph Solecki's 1957 discovery
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)