|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(c) Men and gods.
(d) No one goes to heaven.
2. Who are the Neflim?
(a) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(b) The people of Nefia.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(d) Rocket ships.
4. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Her own brother, Ea.
(c) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(d) No one.
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(b) They were often depicted with wings.
(c) They wore parachutes.
(d) They drew many pictures of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an apin?
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
3. What is cuneiform?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Greek god Zeus and how he came to power.
2. Who were the Anunnaki and why did they become upset with the gods?
3. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
4. How did procreation change man-kind?
5. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
6. How are Anu, Enki, and Enlil all related to one another?
7. What do Sumerian texts describe Pluto as?
8. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
9. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
10. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what age was Earth in?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)