|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) How to fly to Earth.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(d) How to create a human.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 11,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 80,000 years ago.
(d) 20,000 years ago.
3. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated his own father.
(b) Killed all the other gods.
(c) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(d) Killed Hades.
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(b) Nefilim, or Shar.
(d) There is no 12th object.
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name some of the inventions that Sitchin believed the Sumerians were responsible for.
2. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
3. How did humans attempt to go to the heavens and see the gods.
4. Who is Anu?
5. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
6. Why is Sitchin so sure that human life could not have begun on Earth?
7. Where did Sitchin think that most of the advancements in technology came from (region and time frame)?
8. What impact does Aphrodite, the goddess of love, have on the gods and goddesses for ancient Greece?
9. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
10. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)