|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(b) How to fly to Earth.
(c) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(d) How to create a human.
2. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
3. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating creative artwork.
(b) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(c) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(d) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(b) For mistreating animals.
(c) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(d) For killing his brother Ea.
5. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) The people of Nefia.
(d) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
2. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
3. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sitchin think that there were 12 planets in the solar system?
2. How did Sitchin trace the Persians to Babylon and Assyria?
3. Why is 12 an important number for Sumerians?
4. What was the literal translation of "me" that Sitchin develops?
5. Describe the Greek god Zeus and how he came to power.
6. What subjects does the 12TH PLANET cover?
7. Why was the number 12 extremely important to the Nefilim?
8. What is interesting about the Hittite gods and culture?
9. How did Sitchin classify the Sumerian gods?
10. Why did Sitchin think it was possible for astrologists to be wrong in their assertion that there are only eight planets in the solar system?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)