|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
2. Who are the Neflim?
(a) The people of Nefia.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the heavens.
5. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are hostile environments.
(b) Stars are unlivable places.
(c) Stars have their own gods.
(d) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
3. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
4. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
5. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Mount Ararat?
2. How did Enlil create man.
3. According to Sitchin, what gave the Nefilims access to a lot of information about the solar system?
4. Does Sitchin agree with the validity of animal evolution over the centuries?
5. Who suggested that the gods create a worker to tend to the mines?
6. Where did the gods witness the flood from?
7. Where else does Sitchin say he sees evidence of his version of the creation story?
8. What are all ancient civilizations similar to?
9. When the Nefilim landed on Earth, what was their first intention to do with the new planet?
10. Describe the Greek god Zeus and how he came to power.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)