|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
(a) More advanced.
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(b) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(c) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
3. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
4. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Damned all the gods.
(b) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
(c) Made a fire signal.
(d) Killed a god for a bribe.
5. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
6. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) They become smarter.
(b) The ugliness of themselves.
(c) The differences in their bodies.
(d) Their nakedness.
7. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A planet full of land.
(b) A cold planet.
(c) A fiery planet.
(d) A water planet.
8. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To see her brother.
(b) To please her father.
(c) To get some advice.
(d) For her husband.
9. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
10. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(b) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
(d) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
11. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
12. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Large crosses.
(b) Mysterious communication boxes.
(c) Large circular structures.
(d) Square box like structures.
13. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(b) Letters from one lover to another.
(c) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(d) Instructions on building a space ship.
14. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
15. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
5. What were the Anunnaki?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)