|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) The first man created by Enki.
(b) Inanna's lover.
(c) Enki's son.
(d) Enlil's son.
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. What were the Anunnaki?
(a) Gods that would not die.
(b) Working class gods.
4. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
5. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To get some advice.
(b) To please her father.
(c) For her husband.
(d) To see her brother.
6. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 500,000 years ago.
(b) 200,000 years ago.
(c) 360,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago.
7. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
8. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
9. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(a) Sterile crosses of species.
(c) Mating with animals.
(d) Slaves and dangerous.
10. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(c) Genetic engineering.
11. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) A scroll.
(b) On the back of a pot.
(c) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(d) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
12. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Mercury.
(b) Mars and Venus.
(c) Venus and Earth.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
13. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) They realized animals obey orders better.
(b) They realized they needed human beings.
(c) Humans are entertaining.
(d) Humans were disposable.
14. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
15. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The Earth.
(c) The number 3600.
(d) The universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
2. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
3. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
4. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
5. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)