|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
2. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
(a) To another solar system.
(b) To Venus.
(c) Anywhere far away from the humans.
(d) Back home.
3. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Letters from one lover to another.
(b) Instructions on building a space ship.
(c) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(d) Words of wisdom from the gods.
4. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) The differences in their bodies.
(b) They become smarter.
(c) The ugliness of themselves.
(d) Their nakedness.
5. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
6. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Anu being unfair towards them.
(b) Sadness in their life.
(c) The higher gods make fun of them.
(d) Harsh working conditions and labor.
7. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Dangerous animals.
(b) Interesting plants.
(c) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
8. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To see her brother.
(b) To please her father.
(c) To get some advice.
(d) For her husband.
9. Which god took control and protected Larak?
10. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(c) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(d) In the sky.
11. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(b) Mayan lands.
(c) Egyptian pyramids.
(d) Communication boxes.
12. Where did the gods live among the humans?
13. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The universe.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The number 3600.
14. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Companions (like pets).
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
15. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(c) Genetic engineering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
2. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
3. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
4. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
5. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)