|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(b) Sadness in their life.
(c) The higher gods make fun of them.
(d) Anu being unfair towards them.
2. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
3. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Killed a god for a bribe.
(b) Made a fire signal.
(c) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
(d) Damned all the gods.
4. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) They never left Earth and are still here.
(c) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(d) A car.
6. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(b) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(c) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(d) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
7. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(b) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(c) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
8. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(a) A bathroom.
(c) Food and water.
9. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) For fun.
(b) For mining.
(c) They had to flee their unstable home.
(d) Their planet was ruined.
10. What was created before man?
(c) All the plants and animals.
11. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) Earth's atmosphere.
(b) The trees on Earth.
(c) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(d) The gods.
12. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
(d) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
13. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Interesting plants.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
14. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 200,000 years ago.
(b) 500,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago.
(d) 360,000 years ago.
15. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
2. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
3. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
4. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
5. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)