|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
(a) The gods were falling in love with too many human women.
(b) Enlil liked to impose his wrath once in while.
(c) Gods were picking favorite humans.
(d) Interbreeding has made inferior offspring.
2. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Anu being unfair towards them.
(b) Sadness in their life.
(c) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(d) The higher gods make fun of them.
3. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(c) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(d) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
4. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(b) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(c) A type of being.
(d) A superior place to live.
5. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(b) Genetic engineering.
6. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
(b) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(c) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(d) His father demanded he help.
7. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(b) Vital to survival.
(d) Appealing because it offered something different.
8. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Ample space and fuel.
(b) New ideas for their own planet.
(c) Animals to kill.
(d) Humans to enslave.
9. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
10. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
11. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Communication boxes.
(b) Egyptian pyramids.
(c) Mayan lands.
(d) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
12. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) In Enlil's wife's womb.
(b) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(c) The belly of a bear.
(d) An incubator.
13. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
14. Where did the gods live among the humans?
15. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
Short Answer Questions
1. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
2. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
3. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
4. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
5. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)