|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(b) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
(c) Chocolate treats.
(d) Other humans.
2. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(b) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(c) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(d) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago.
(c) 500,000 years ago.
(d) 200,000 years ago.
4. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 700,000 years
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) 1,000,000 years.
(d) 432,000 years.
5. What was created before man?
(b) All the plants and animals.
6. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
7. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Damned all the gods.
(b) Killed a god for a bribe.
(c) Made a fire signal.
(d) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
8. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Interesting plants.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(d) Dangerous animals.
9. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
(b) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(c) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(d) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
10. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(b) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
(c) His father demanded he help.
(d) Gibil was the god of smelting.
11. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A rocketship.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A boat.
12. Where did the gods live among the humans?
13. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
(a) Enlil slept with Enki's wife.
(b) Enlil beat his brother.
(c) Enlil's take over of Earth.
(d) Enlil betrayed his brother.
14. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lizard.
(d) An alligator.
15. Where was a spaceport constructed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
2. Where was the underworld?
3. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
4. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
5. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)