|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) Their nakedness.
(b) The differences in their bodies.
(c) They become smarter.
(d) The ugliness of themselves.
2. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
3. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(b) Strong and powerful.
5. What were the Anunnaki?
(a) Gods that would not die.
(c) Working class gods.
6. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
7. What was created before man?
(d) All the plants and animals.
8. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A lizard.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A snake.
9. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) In Enlil's wife's womb.
(b) An incubator.
(c) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(d) The belly of a bear.
10. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) They realized animals obey orders better.
(b) Humans are entertaining.
(c) They realized they needed human beings.
(d) Humans were disposable.
11. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enlil's son.
(b) Enki's son.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) The first man created by Enki.
12. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(c) Working and tending the Earth.
(d) Entertaining the gods.
13. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
14. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To get some advice.
(b) For her husband.
(c) To see her brother.
(d) To please her father.
15. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
2. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
3. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
4. Which god loved the water of Earth?
5. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)