|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(c) On the back of a pot.
(d) The gods told Noah and he told others.
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(b) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(c) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
(d) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(a) Strong and powerful.
4. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(a) Earth's last ice age.
(b) Earth's modern age.
(c) Earth's water age.
5. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) They had to flee their unstable home.
(b) Their planet was ruined.
(c) For mining.
(d) For fun.
6. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago.
(c) 500,000 years ago.
(d) 200,000 years ago.
7. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Made a fire signal.
(b) Killed a god for a bribe.
(c) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
(d) Damned all the gods.
8. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Companions (like pets).
(d) Working and tending the Earth.
9. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
10. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
(a) Hebrew scriptures.
(b) Sumerian rituals.
(c) Babylonian folklore.
(d) Christian ideals.
11. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) An incubator.
(b) In Enlil's wife's womb.
(c) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(d) The belly of a bear.
12. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(b) The trees on Earth.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) The gods.
13. Which god took control and protected Larak?
14. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 700,000 years
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) 1,000,000 years.
(d) 432,000 years.
15. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
2. After the flood begins, how do many of the gods feel?
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
4. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
5. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)