|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(d) To Mesopotamia.
2. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Chocolate treats.
(c) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
(d) Other humans.
3. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(a) Earth's last ice age.
(b) Earth's water age.
(d) Earth's modern age.
4. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(b) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(c) On the back of a pot.
(d) A scroll.
5. Where was a spaceport constructed?
6. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
7. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(b) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(c) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(d) No Enlil had forbidden it.
8. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) Inanna's lover.
9. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
10. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A rocketship.
(b) A motorboat.
(c) A boat.
(d) A submarine.
11. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 450,000 years ago.
(b) 200,000 years ago.
(c) 500,000 years ago.
(d) 360,000 years ago.
12. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
(a) When their planet's gravitational pull would cause a Deluge.
(b) The aftereffects of the Deluge.
(c) They knew nothing about the Deluge.
(d) The strength of the Deluge.
13. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(a) The moon.
14. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
15. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(a) Radioactive materials.
(d) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
4. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
5. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)