|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(b) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(c) The sun is overrated.
(d) The sun burns up new life.
2. What was created before man?
(a) All the plants and animals.
3. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 200,000 years ago.
(b) 360,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago.
(d) 500,000 years ago.
5. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
6. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
7. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
8. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
9. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
10. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Instructions on building a space ship.
(b) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(c) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(d) Letters from one lover to another.
11. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
12. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A boat.
(b) A motorboat.
(c) A rocketship.
(d) A submarine.
13. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) Enlil's son.
14. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mayan lands.
(b) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(c) Egyptian pyramids.
(d) Communication boxes.
15. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Killed a god for a bribe.
(b) Damned all the gods.
(c) Made a fire signal.
(d) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
2. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
3. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
4. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
5. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)