|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) For her husband.
(b) To please her father.
(c) To get some advice.
(d) To see her brother.
3. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
4. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A snake.
(d) An alligator.
5. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A boat.
(b) A motorboat.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A rocketship.
6. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
7. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
8. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Companions (like pets).
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
9. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
(b) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(c) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(d) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
10. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
(b) It was only creationism.
(c) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
(d) It was completely true.
11. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Letters from one lover to another.
(b) Instructions on building a space ship.
(c) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(d) Words of wisdom from the gods.
12. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(a) Genetic engineering.
13. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(b) To Mesopotamia.
14. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(b) His father demanded he help.
(c) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(d) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
15. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(b) Egyptian pyramids.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Mayan lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
2. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
4. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
5. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)