|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) For mining.
(b) They had to flee their unstable home.
(c) Their planet was ruined.
(d) For fun.
3. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of animals.
(b) The sperm of the gods.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The spirit of gods.
5. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
6. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Interesting plants.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(d) Dangerous animals.
7. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
8. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Large circular structures.
(b) Large crosses.
(c) Mysterious communication boxes.
(d) Square box like structures.
9. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The trees on Earth.
(b) The gods.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) The length of the Earth's orbit.
10. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
11. Where was a spaceport constructed?
12. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
13. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
14. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
15. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
2. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
4. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
5. What was created before man?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)