|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(b) They never left Earth and are still here.
(c) A ship came to pick them up.
(d) A car.
2. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(b) Slaves and dangerous.
(c) Mating with animals.
(d) Sterile crosses of species.
3. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(b) In the sky.
(c) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
4. Where was a spaceport constructed?
5. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) God of food.
(b) Love god.
(c) The ocean god.
(d) Lover of women.
6. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) They realized they needed human beings.
(b) They realized animals obey orders better.
(c) Humans were disposable.
(d) Humans are entertaining.
7. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
8. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
9. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 500,000 years ago.
(b) 360,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago.
(d) 200,000 years ago.
10. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
11. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mars and Venus.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Venus and Earth.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
12. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Letters from one lover to another.
(c) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(d) Instructions on building a space ship.
13. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(b) Dangerous animals.
(c) Interesting plants.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
14. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
15. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(b) The sun burns up new life.
(c) The sun is overrated.
(d) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
2. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
4. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)