|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
(b) It was only creationism.
(c) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
(d) It was completely true.
2. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(d) In Africa.
4. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) New ideas for their own planet.
(b) Ample space and fuel.
(c) Humans to enslave.
(d) Animals to kill.
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(c) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(d) Traveling across the universe.
6. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
7. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A snake.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A lizard.
8. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
(a) The gods were falling in love with too many human women.
(b) Interbreeding has made inferior offspring.
(c) Enlil liked to impose his wrath once in while.
(d) Gods were picking favorite humans.
9. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
(b) More advanced.
10. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) They never left Earth and are still here.
(c) A car.
(d) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
11. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Chocolate treats.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
12. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The spirit of gods.
(b) The sperm of Zeus.
(c) The sperm of the gods.
(d) The sperm of animals.
13. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) They had to flee their unstable home.
(b) For mining.
(c) Their planet was ruined.
(d) For fun.
14. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
15. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
2. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
3. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
4. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
5. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)