|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Appealing because it offered something different.
(b) Vital to survival.
(d) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
2. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(b) Pictures of identical humans.
(c) How to build a space craft.
(d) A portrait of Inanna.
3. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
4. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
5. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Humans to enslave.
(b) Ample space and fuel.
(c) New ideas for their own planet.
(d) Animals to kill.
6. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mayan lands.
(b) Egyptian pyramids.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
7. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(a) Earth's water age.
(b) Earth's last ice age.
(c) Earth's modern age.
8. Where was a spaceport constructed?
9. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
10. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(a) Sterile crosses of species.
(b) Mating with animals.
(d) Slaves and dangerous.
11. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
12. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
(a) The Flood was the last straw. He had previously tried to kill off mankind through famine.
(b) He wanted to recreate better humans.
(c) He changed his mind at the last moment.
(d) The humans asked for water, so he gave them a lot.
13. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(b) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(c) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
14. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
15. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
(a) Christian ideals.
(b) Babylonian folklore.
(c) Hebrew scriptures.
(d) Sumerian rituals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
4. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
5. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)