|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(b) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(c) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
2. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(b) Land mines.
(c) Radioactive materials.
3. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) On the back of a pot.
(b) A scroll.
(c) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(d) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
4. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(c) A bathroom.
(d) Food and water.
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A place to borrow resources from.
6. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Working and tending the Earth.
7. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The universe.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The number 3600.
8. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(b) Communication boxes.
(c) Egyptian pyramids.
(d) Mayan lands.
9. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
10. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(a) Earth's modern age.
(b) Earth's water age.
(d) Earth's last ice age.
11. Where did the gods live among the humans?
12. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Damned all the gods.
(b) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
(c) Made a fire signal.
(d) Killed a god for a bribe.
13. Where was a spaceport constructed?
14. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The spirit of gods.
(b) The sperm of the gods.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The sperm of animals.
15. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was created before man?
2. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)