|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
2. What was created before man?
(a) All the plants and animals.
3. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A water planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A cold planet.
(d) A fiery planet.
4. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
(d) Vital to survival.
5. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
6. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(b) Dangerous animals.
(c) Interesting plants.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
7. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(a) In Africa.
8. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) Humans are entertaining.
(b) They realized animals obey orders better.
(c) They realized they needed human beings.
(d) Humans were disposable.
9. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
10. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(b) A superior place to live.
(c) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(d) A type of being.
11. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
12. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The gods.
(b) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(c) The trees on Earth.
(d) Earth's atmosphere.
13. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
(d) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
14. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) New ideas for their own planet.
(b) Animals to kill.
(c) Humans to enslave.
(d) Ample space and fuel.
15. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(c) A vacation home.
(d) A place to seed with life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
2. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
3. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
4. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
5. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)