|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
2. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(c) Strong and powerful.
3. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(b) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(c) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(d) No Enlil had forbidden it.
4. What was created before man?
(b) All the plants and animals.
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
6. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
7. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A cold planet.
(b) A fiery planet.
(c) A planet full of land.
(d) A water planet.
8. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 500,000 years ago.
9. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
(a) When their planet's gravitational pull would cause a Deluge.
(b) The aftereffects of the Deluge.
(c) They knew nothing about the Deluge.
(d) The strength of the Deluge.
10. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(b) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(c) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
11. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(c) Instructions on building a space ship.
(d) Letters from one lover to another.
12. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 1,000,000 years.
(c) 700,000 years
(d) 432,000 years.
13. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) His father demanded he help.
(b) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(c) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(d) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
14. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) They never left Earth and are still here.
(b) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(c) A car.
(d) A ship came to pick them up.
15. Where did the gods live among the humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
2. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
3. Which god loved the water of Earth?
4. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
5. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)