|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(b) Pictures of identical humans.
(c) A portrait of Inanna.
(d) How to build a space craft.
2. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
3. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(b) Interesting plants.
(c) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(d) Dangerous animals.
4. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) Traveling across the universe.
(c) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(d) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
5. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
(a) More advanced.
6. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) A scroll.
(b) On the back of a pot.
(c) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
(d) The gods told Noah and he told others.
7. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Chocolate treats.
(b) Other humans.
(c) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
8. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Square box like structures.
(b) Large circular structures.
(c) Large crosses.
(d) Mysterious communication boxes.
9. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
10. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(b) Strong and powerful.
11. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(b) Slaves and dangerous.
(c) Mating with animals.
(d) Sterile crosses of species.
12. Who is Adapa?
(a) Inanna's lover.
(b) Enlil's son.
(c) The first man created by Enki.
(d) Enki's son.
13. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
14. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
(a) The Flood was the last straw. He had previously tried to kill off mankind through famine.
(b) The humans asked for water, so he gave them a lot.
(c) He wanted to recreate better humans.
(d) He changed his mind at the last moment.
15. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) They realized animals obey orders better.
(b) Humans are entertaining.
(c) They realized they needed human beings.
(d) Humans were disposable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
3. What type of planet was Shar?
4. Which god loved the water of Earth?
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)