|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Working and tending the Earth.
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
2. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
3. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) Traveling across the universe.
(c) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(d) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
4. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) Pictures of identical humans.
(b) How to build a space craft.
(c) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(d) A portrait of Inanna.
5. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(b) Sadness in their life.
(c) Anu being unfair towards them.
(d) The higher gods make fun of them.
6. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Ample space and fuel.
(b) Humans to enslave.
(c) New ideas for their own planet.
(d) Animals to kill.
7. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(d) To Mesopotamia.
8. What was created before man?
(d) All the plants and animals.
9. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mercury and Mars.
(b) Mars and Venus.
(c) Venus and Earth.
(d) Venus and Mercury.
10. Which god loved the water of Earth?
11. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
(a) For mining.
(b) Their planet was ruined.
(c) They had to flee their unstable home.
(d) For fun.
12. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) The ocean god.
(b) Lover of women.
(c) God of food.
(d) Love god.
13. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
14. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
15. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
2. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
3. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
4. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
5. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)