|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(c) In Africa.
2. Where was a spaceport constructed?
3. Which god loved the water of Earth?
4. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
5. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(c) Strong and powerful.
6. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 700,000 years
(c) 432,000 years.
(d) 1,000,000 years.
7. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The number 3600.
(b) The universe.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The solar system.
8. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(d) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
9. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
10. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 200,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago.
(c) 500,000 years ago.
(d) 360,000 years ago.
11. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun is overrated.
(b) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(c) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(d) The sun burns up new life.
12. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of animals.
(b) The sperm of Zeus.
(c) The sperm of the gods.
(d) The spirit of gods.
13. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(b) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(c) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
(d) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
14. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
(d) More advanced.
15. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(b) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(c) In the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
2. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
3. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
4. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
5. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)