|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The universe.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The number 3600.
2. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A place to borrow resources from.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A place to seed with life.
3. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(a) Land mines.
(c) Radioactive materials.
4. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(b) Earth's last ice age.
(c) Earth's modern age.
(d) Earth's water age.
5. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(b) Chocolate treats.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
6. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
7. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
8. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(b) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(c) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(d) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
9. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 1,000,000 years.
(b) 700,000 years
(c) 432,000 years.
(d) 500,000 years.
10. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Humans to enslave.
(b) Ample space and fuel.
(c) New ideas for their own planet.
(d) Animals to kill.
11. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
12. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To see her brother.
(b) To please her father.
(c) To get some advice.
(d) For her husband.
13. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
14. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
15. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) The ugliness of themselves.
(b) Their nakedness.
(c) They become smarter.
(d) The differences in their bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
2. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
3. Which god took control and protected Larak?
4. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
5. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)