|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god took control and protected Larak?
2. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
(a) A scroll.
(b) The gods told Noah and he told others.
(c) On the back of a pot.
(d) A tablet with identical humans crowding around Enki.
3. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(b) Earth's last ice age.
(c) Earth's water age.
(d) Earth's modern age.
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
5. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(d) In Africa.
6. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(c) In the sky.
(d) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
7. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
(a) Anywhere far away from the humans.
(b) To Venus.
(c) To another solar system.
(d) Back home.
8. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(a) A bathroom.
(d) Food and water.
9. How does Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim attract the gods after the great flood?
(a) Damned all the gods.
(b) Roasts a sacrifice on a mountaintop.
(c) Killed a god for a bribe.
(d) Made a fire signal.
10. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
11. Where was a spaceport constructed?
12. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The number 3600.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The universe.
13. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
14. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
15. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
(a) They knew nothing about the Deluge.
(b) When their planet's gravitational pull would cause a Deluge.
(c) The aftereffects of the Deluge.
(d) The strength of the Deluge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
2. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
3. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
4. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
5. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)