|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun is overrated.
(b) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(c) The sun burns up new life.
(d) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
2. Where were the gods going to go if they destroyed Earth?
(a) To another solar system.
(b) Anywhere far away from the humans.
(c) To Venus.
(d) Back home.
3. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
4. Which god took control and protected Larak?
5. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(a) Radioactive materials.
(d) Land mines.
6. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(a) Sterile crosses of species.
(b) Slaves and dangerous.
(d) Mating with animals.
7. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) An incubator.
(b) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(c) The belly of a bear.
(d) In Enlil's wife's womb.
8. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) How to build a space craft.
(b) Pictures of identical humans.
(c) A portrait of Inanna.
(d) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
9. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A serpent.
(d) An alligator.
10. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Chocolate treats.
(b) Other humans.
(c) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
11. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A fiery planet.
(b) A cold planet.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A planet full of land.
12. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
13. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mars and Venus.
(b) Venus and Earth.
(c) Venus and Mercury.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
14. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
15. How long did the Nefilim occupation last?
(a) 13,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
(b) It never ended, the Nefilim are still here.
(c) 450,000 years ago until 13,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago until 5,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
2. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
3. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)