|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Traveling across the universe.
(b) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(c) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(d) Testing the waters of life.
2. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) Inanna's lover.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) The first man created by Enki.
3. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
(d) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
4. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
5. What was created before man?
(b) All the plants and animals.
6. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
7. Noah saves himself in an ark. What does Atra- Harris sail in?
(a) A motorboat.
(b) A boat.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A rocketship.
8. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mercury and Mars.
(b) Venus and Earth.
(c) Mars and Venus.
(d) Venus and Mercury.
9. Which god took control and protected Larak?
10. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(b) A bathroom.
(d) Food and water.
11. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
12. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) Earth's atmosphere.
(b) The gods.
(c) The trees on Earth.
(d) The length of the Earth's orbit.
13. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Instructions on building a space ship.
(b) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(c) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(d) Letters from one lover to another.
14. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(b) The higher gods make fun of them.
(c) Sadness in their life.
(d) Anu being unfair towards them.
15. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(b) Radioactive materials.
(c) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
2. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
3. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
5. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)