|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The number 3600.
(b) The Earth.
(c) The universe.
(d) The solar system.
2. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Companions (like pets).
(d) Working and tending the Earth.
3. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) A place to borrow resources from.
(d) A vacation home.
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
6. After eating Atra-Hasis' (Noah) offering, how did the gods feel about mankind?
(a) Humans were disposable.
(b) They realized animals obey orders better.
(c) They realized they needed human beings.
(d) Humans are entertaining.
7. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
8. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(d) Genetic engineering.
9. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
10. Who does Enlil decide to have a flood wipe out all of humanity?
(a) The Flood was the last straw. He had previously tried to kill off mankind through famine.
(b) The humans asked for water, so he gave them a lot.
(c) He wanted to recreate better humans.
(d) He changed his mind at the last moment.
11. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
12. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 200,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago.
(d) 500,000 years ago.
13. Which god took control and protected Larak?
14. Where did the gods live among the humans?
15. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(b) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(c) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
(d) His father demanded he help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
2. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
3. What type of planet was Shar?
4. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
5. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)