Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(b) Sterile crosses of species.
(c) Mating with animals.
(d) Slaves and dangerous.
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. What do the gods lack once they get back to their spaceships?
(b) Food and water.
(d) A bathroom.
4. What were the Anunnaki?
(b) Gods that would not die.
(d) Working class gods.
5. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
(a) 8000 B.C. - 3000 B.C.
(b) 9000 B.C. - 7000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C. - 3800 B.C.
(d) 4000 B.C. - 2800 B.C.
6. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) Lover of women.
(b) God of food.
(c) The ocean god.
(d) Love god.
7. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) Their nakedness.
(b) The ugliness of themselves.
(c) They become smarter.
(d) The differences in their bodies.
8. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
9. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(b) Appealing because it offered something different.
(c) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
10. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(b) Genetic engineering.
11. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) Earth's atmosphere.
(b) The gods.
(c) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(d) The trees on Earth.
12. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
13. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(b) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(c) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(d) No Enlil had forbidden it.
14. Where did the gods live among the humans?
15. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to seed with life.
(b) A place to borrow resources from.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A vacation home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
2. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
3. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
4. Which god took control and protected Larak?
5. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)