|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) How to fly to Earth.
(b) How to create a human.
(c) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(d) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
(d) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
4. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Their gods birthdays.
(b) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
(c) When rain would come.
(d) Future events that would happen.
6. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
7. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A very mad planet-god.
(c) A wayward planet.
(d) A moon in Shar's orbit.
8. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
9. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) The people of Nefia.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) A lizard.
10. Who was Yam resurrected by?
11. What is cuneiform?
(a) The Cuni way of life.
(b) The earliest known form of writing.
(c) A uniform worn by the gods.
(d) A language.
12. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
13. Who was Marduk?
(a) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(b) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
14. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(d) Earth was created later than humans.
15. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) A youth-giving plant.
(b) His father's soul.
(c) His jewels for his wife.
(d) His own soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
2. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
3. What is an apin?
4. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)