|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 6,000 years ago.
(b) 11,000 years ago.
(c) 20,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
2. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The gods among us.
(b) The giants.
(c) Those who fell to Earth.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
3. What is an apin?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A pyramidal tower.
(c) A religious structure.
(d) A secret code.
4. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A jet pack.
(b) A space ship.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A sail boat.
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Incredible advancement among humans.
6. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
7. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
8. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A very mad planet-god.
(c) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(d) A wayward planet.
9. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The otherworld.
10. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the heavens.
11. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
12. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
13. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 650 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 1000 years.
14. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A vase showing eleven squares.
(b) A seal showing eleven circles.
(c) A pot with twelve stars.
(d) A portrait showing eleven children.
15. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That life may have come from elsewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)