|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through similarities in language.
2. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Ice Age.
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(b) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(c) How to create a human.
(d) How to fly to Earth.
4. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
5. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A very mad planet-god.
(c) A wayward planet.
(d) A moon in Shar's orbit.
6. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
7. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Enki's son, Enlil.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
8. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) Men and gods.
(b) No one goes to heaven.
9. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the heavens.
10. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed Hades.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Killed all the other gods.
(d) Defeated his own father.
11. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They drew many pictures of birds.
(b) They wore parachutes.
(c) They were often depicted with wings.
(d) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
12. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
13. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) The same as other scholars.
(b) Analyzed the story.
(c) He did not believe it occurred.
14. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) The right of rulership and kingship.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) Education and schools.
(d) Creations of fish.
15. Who was Yam resurrected by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
2. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
3. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)