|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) The father of Zeus.
2. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(b) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(c) Singing to the rest of the universe.
(d) Leaving the sun alone.
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Driving and Singing.
(b) Weaving and agriculture.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(c) Nefilim, or Shar.
(d) There is no 12th object.
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
6. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
7. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(d) He and Anu had a fight.
8. What is an apin?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A religious structure.
(c) A type of building.
(d) A pyramidal tower.
9. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
10. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) The people of Nefia.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) A lizard.
11. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
12. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
13. Who was Yam resurrected by?
14. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was in a solar system.
(b) Earth was the only planet.
(c) Earth was flat.
(d) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
15. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To a god higher than Anu.
(c) To Anu.
(d) To the underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
2. Why don't stars have gods?
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
4. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
5. How did Zeus gain his power?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)