|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They drew many pictures of birds.
(b) They were often depicted with wings.
(c) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(d) They wore parachutes.
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Advanced on their own.
3. Who are the Neflim?
(a) The people of Nefia.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
6. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) Nefilim, or Shar.
(c) There is no 12th object.
7. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On a pot.
(b) On seven tablets.
(c) In a deep cave wall.
(d) On a long scroll.
8. What is cuneiform?
(a) A language.
(b) A uniform worn by the gods.
(c) The earliest known form of writing.
(d) The Cuni way of life.
9. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(c) The Canaanites.
10. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
11. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A circular orbit.
(d) A square orbit.
12. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
(a) Mars, Neptune, Pluto.
(b) Pluto, Uranus, Mars.
(c) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus.
(d) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus,
13. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) He did not believe it occurred.
(c) The same as other scholars.
(d) Analyzed the story.
14. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) When rain would come.
(b) Future events that would happen.
(c) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
(d) Their gods birthdays.
15. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Ralph Soleck.
(b) Randolph Samms.
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Randal Sole
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
2. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)