|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(a) The only important thing in the universe.
(b) Larger than just our universe.
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(a) Rocket ships.
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A jet pack.
(b) A space ship.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A sail boat.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
6. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
7. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The gods among us.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The giants.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
8. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Incredible advancement among humans.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Mankind had yet to develop.
(d) Mankind died off.
9. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On seven tablets.
(b) In a deep cave wall.
(c) On a pot.
(d) On a long scroll.
10. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
11. Who was Yam resurrected by?
12. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
13. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
14. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(a) Air plane engineers.
(b) Another bird.
15. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
5. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)