|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
3. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) Creations of fish.
(c) The right of rulership and kingship.
(d) The ability to write great stories.
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) Our friends from Neptune.
(c) Those who fell to Earth.
(d) The gods among us.
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) A circular orbit.
(c) An oblong orbit.
(d) An elliptical orbit.
6. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Their gods birthdays.
(b) Future events that would happen.
(c) When rain would come.
(d) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
7. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are unlivable places.
(b) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(c) Stars have their own gods.
(d) Stars are hostile environments.
8. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
9. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Her own brother, Ea.
(c) No one.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
10. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) His brother, Yam.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
11. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(b) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(c) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
12. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
13. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
14. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
15. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To a god higher than Anu.
(c) To Anu.
(d) To the underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)