|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) Enki, his uncle.
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) His brother, Yam.
4. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The otherworld.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) When rain would come.
(b) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
(c) Future events that would happen.
(d) Their gods birthdays.
6. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the heavens.
7. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
8. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was the only planet.
(b) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(c) Earth was flat.
(d) Earth was in a solar system.
9. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
(d) Very motivated people.
10. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
11. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(b) Stars are unlivable places.
(c) Stars are hostile environments.
(d) Stars have their own gods.
12. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
13. Who are the Neflim?
(a) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) A lizard.
(d) The people of Nefia.
14. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(b) The same as other scholars.
(c) He did not believe it occurred.
(d) Analyzed the story.
15. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Ice Age.
(b) Neolithic period.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
4. Who was Marduk?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)