|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
(b) Hittites and Babylonia.
(d) Mesopotamia, Hittites, Babylonia.
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the underworld.
(b) To the sea.
(c) To Anu.
(d) To a god higher than Anu.
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
6. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His jewels for his wife.
(b) A youth-giving plant.
(c) His father's soul.
(d) His own soul.
7. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) Greeks and Romans.
(c) The Canaanites.
8. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(b) Larger than just our universe.
(d) The only important thing in the universe.
9. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) Their king believed in the number 12.
(b) There were only 11 of each.
(c) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(d) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
10. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
(a) People's names written decoratively.
(b) Symbols for the solar system.
(c) Lovely artwork.
(d) Symbols for the gods.
11. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(c) A very mad planet-god.
(d) A wayward planet.
12. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
13. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
14. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) The father of Zeus.
15. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)