|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He disobeyed his father too often.
(d) He and Anu had a fight.
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 80,000 years ago.
(d) 11,000 years ago.
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(c) Men and gods.
(d) No one goes to heaven.
6. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
7. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 6 male and 6 female.
(b) 7 male and 7 female.
(c) 18 total.
(d) 13 total.
8. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For mistreating animals.
(b) For killing his brother Ea.
(c) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
9. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
10. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) Our friends from Neptune.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) Those who fell to Earth.
11. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
12. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
13. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Koran.
14. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) He became the primary god of Babylon.
15. Who are the Neflim?
(a) The people of Nefia.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
2. Where was the gods' world?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
4. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)