|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) No one goes to heaven.
(c) Men and gods.
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 650 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 900 years.
4. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) How to create a human.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) How to fly to Earth.
(d) Measurements of the distance between stars.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Through similarities in language.
(d) The ancient Christian Bibles.
6. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
7. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was the only planet.
(b) Earth was in a solar system.
(c) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(d) Earth was flat.
8. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
9. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On a long scroll.
(b) On seven tablets.
(c) In a deep cave wall.
(d) On a pot.
10. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(b) They drew many pictures of birds.
(c) They wore parachutes.
(d) They were often depicted with wings.
11. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
12. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
13. What is cuneiform?
(a) The Cuni way of life.
(b) A language.
(c) A uniform worn by the gods.
(d) The earliest known form of writing.
14. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
15. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
3. Who was Marduk?
4. Who are the Neflim?
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)