|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) The father of Zeus.
2. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) Leaving the sun alone.
(b) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(c) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(d) Singing to the rest of the universe.
3. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(d) Xerxes and Darius.
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(b) For killing his brother Ea.
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To travel."
(c) "To fall."
6. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Earth was created later than humans.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
7. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
8. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(d) He was a descendant of Jesus.
9. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) There were only 11 of each.
(b) Their king believed in the number 12.
(c) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(d) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
10. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated his own father.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
11. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
12. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
13. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That life may have come from elsewhere.
14. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
15. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
3. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
5. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)