|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
2. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
(a) Mesopotamia, Hittites, Babylonia.
(b) Hittites and Babylonia.
3. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Koran.
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
6. Who was Yam resurrected by?
7. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The land.
8. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Their gods birthdays.
(b) Future events that would happen.
(c) When rain would come.
(d) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
9. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
10. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
11. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(c) "To travel."
(d) "To fall."
12. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(b) Another bird.
(d) Air plane engineers.
13. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
14. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating creative artwork.
(b) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(c) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(d) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
15. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
2. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
3. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)