|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
2. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
6. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The solar system.
7. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
8. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The land.
9. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
10. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Her own brother, Ea.
(c) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(d) Enki's son, Enlil.
11. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
12. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To a god higher than Anu.
(c) To Anu.
(d) To the underworld.
13. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
14. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
15. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
5. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)