Short Answer Questions Key
1. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
An elliptical orbit.
4. Who are the Neflim?
An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
6. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
That life may have come from elsewhere.
This section contains 3,951 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)