|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His father's soul.
(b) His jewels for his wife.
(c) His own soul.
(d) A youth-giving plant.
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The universe.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The number 3600.
3. What were the three centers of civilizations the Nefilim created?
(a) West Indes, India, Africa.
(b) Maya, Sumer, India.
(c) India, China, Sumer.
(d) Sumer, Egypt, and India.
4. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(d) In Africa.
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To travel."
(b) "To fall."
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
2. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
3. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
4. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
5. Why don't stars have gods?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)