|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mayan lands.
(b) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Egyptian pyramids.
2. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) There is no 12th object.
(d) Nefilim, or Shar.
3. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Their gods birthdays.
(b) When rain would come.
(c) Future events that would happen.
(d) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
4. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To a god higher than Anu.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To the underworld.
(d) To the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
2. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
3. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilim knew would cause a Deluge?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)