|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) He did not believe it occurred.
(b) The same as other scholars.
(d) Analyzed the story.
2. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(c) Air plane engineers.
(d) Another bird.
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
5. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A vase showing eleven squares.
(b) A seal showing eleven circles.
(c) A pot with twelve stars.
(d) A portrait showing eleven children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What completely destroyed the Nefilim outposts on Earth?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)