|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Christian Bible.
2. What is cuneiform?
(a) The earliest known form of writing.
(b) A uniform worn by the gods.
(c) The Cuni way of life.
(d) A language.
3. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(b) Very motivated people.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
4. Where were early grains and planets brought from?
5. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Earth.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Mercury and Mars.
(d) Mars and Venus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
2. What was man created with the intention of doing?
3. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What completely destroyed the Nefilim outposts on Earth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)