|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) Enlil's son.
(c) The first man created by Enki.
(d) Inanna's lover.
2. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the sky.
(c) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(d) In the heavens, a separate section there.
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
4. As human culture flourished, what happened to the gods?
(a) Rivalries erupted among the gods.
(b) The gods killed one another.
(c) They continued to get along with one another.
(d) They decided to leave humans alone.
5. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
5. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)