|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) Lover of women.
(b) God of food.
(c) The ocean god.
(d) Love god.
2. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) A type of being.
(c) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(d) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Working and tending the Earth.
(d) Companions (like pets).
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 200,000 years ago.
(b) 450,000 years ago.
(c) 500,000 years ago.
(d) 360,000 years ago.
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) The Canaanites.
(d) Greeks and Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
2. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
3. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
4. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)