|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To fall."
(d) "To travel."
3. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
2. What suggested that man was created from one mold?
3. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
5. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)