|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Her own brother, Ea.
(b) Enki's son, Enlil.
(c) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(d) No one.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Incredible advancement among humans.
(d) Mankind died off.
4. Where did agricultural techniques begin?
(a) Low-lying mountain areas.
(b) In water.
(c) In Maya.
(d) On a distant island.
5. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(c) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(d) A type of being.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
4. Why don't stars have gods?
5. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)