|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of Zeus.
(b) The spirit of gods.
(c) The sperm of animals.
(d) The sperm of the gods.
2. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
(a) Pluto, Uranus, Mars.
(b) Mars, Neptune, Pluto.
(c) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus,
(d) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus.
3. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are hostile environments.
(b) Stars have their own gods.
(c) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(d) Stars are unlivable places.
4. To keep their humans in line and worshipping the correct gods, what were erected?
(c) Designated prayer time.
5. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Animals to kill.
(b) Humans to enslave.
(c) New ideas for their own planet.
(d) Ample space and fuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
3. What is an apin?
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
5. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)