|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(a) Strong and powerful.
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The land.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The heavens.
4. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The number 3600.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The universe.
(d) The Earth.
5. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Nefilim retreated to the sky, who ruled the Earth?
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
3. Who was Marduk?
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)