|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sumerian Great Flood story, who does Enki inform of the impending flood?
2. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(b) Communication boxes.
(c) Mayan lands.
(d) Egyptian pyramids.
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(a) Natural gas.
4. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) Lover of women.
(b) The ocean god.
(c) Love god.
(d) God of food.
5. What were the three centers of civilizations the Nefilim created?
(a) India, China, Sumer.
(b) West Indes, India, Africa.
(c) Sumer, Egypt, and India.
(d) Maya, Sumer, India.
Short Answer Questions
1. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
2. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
3. When did local flooding occur in Mesopotamia?
4. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
5. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)