|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(b) Natural gas.
2. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(b) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Interesting plants.
3. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are unlivable places.
(b) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(c) Stars are hostile environments.
(d) Stars have their own gods.
4. Who honored the same gods of the 12th planet as the Sumerians?
(b) Indus Valley civilization.
5. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) How to create a human.
(d) How to fly to Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
2. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)