|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He and Anu had a fight.
(d) He disobeyed his father too often.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun burns up new life.
(b) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(c) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(d) The sun is overrated.
3. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
4. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
5. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
2. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
3. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
4. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
5. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)