|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enlil's son.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) Enki's son.
2. Where did agricultural techniques begin?
(a) In Maya.
(b) In water.
(c) On a distant island.
(d) Low-lying mountain areas.
3. What is an apin?
(a) A religious structure.
(b) A secret code.
(c) A type of building.
(d) A pyramidal tower.
4. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(a) Genetic engineering.
5. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To please her father.
(b) For her husband.
(c) To get some advice.
(d) To see her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were all ancient languages variations of?
2. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)