|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
(d) Vital to survival.
2. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(b) Chocolate treats.
(c) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
(d) Other humans.
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(a) In Africa.
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) His brother, Yam.
(c) Anu, his father.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
5. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(b) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(c) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
2. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
3. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)