|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(b) Genetic engineering.
2. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) Lover of women.
(b) The ocean god.
(c) God of food.
(d) Love god.
3. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
4. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(b) Leaving the sun alone.
(c) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(d) Singing to the rest of the universe.
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They wore parachutes.
(b) They were often depicted with wings.
(c) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(d) They drew many pictures of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
2. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)