|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(a) To Mesopotamia.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(b) The sun is overrated.
(c) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(d) The sun burns up new life.
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
4. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
4. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
5. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)