|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mars and Venus.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Mercury and Mars.
(d) Venus and Earth.
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 6 male and 6 female.
(b) 7 male and 7 female.
(c) 13 total.
(d) 18 total.
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(c) The Canaanites.
5. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Anu being unfair towards them.
(b) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(c) The higher gods make fun of them.
(d) Sadness in their life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
4. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
5. What is cuneiform?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)