|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated his own father.
(c) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(d) Killed Hades.
2. What did Sitchin identify the Deluge as?
(b) Earth's last ice age.
(c) Earth's water age.
(d) Earth's modern age.
3. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) Sadness in their life.
(b) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(c) Anu being unfair towards them.
(d) The higher gods make fun of them.
4. Which god loved the water of Earth?
5. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Made up by kings and queens.
(b) Challenged by other cultures.
(c) Not at all true.
(d) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. What completely destroyed the Nefilim outposts on Earth?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
4. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
5. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)