|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(b) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(c) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(d) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
3. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(b) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(c) Singing to the rest of the universe.
(d) Leaving the sun alone.
4. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) He did not believe it occurred.
(b) Analyzed the story.
(c) The same as other scholars.
5. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Large crosses.
(b) Square box like structures.
(c) Large circular structures.
(d) Mysterious communication boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Nefilim retreated to the sky, who ruled the Earth?
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
5. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)