|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
2. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(c) A type of being.
(d) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Weaving and agriculture.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(d) Dancing and Painting.
4. To keep their humans in line and worshipping the correct gods, what were erected?
(d) Designated prayer time.
5. After the Nefilim left, who kept everyone in order?
(a) The Nefilim guards.
(b) Kings appointed by the Nefilim.
(c) The Nefilim frequently visited.
(d) Fear of the Nefilim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
5. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)