|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To travel."
(c) "To fall."
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 18 total.
(b) 6 male and 6 female.
(c) 13 total.
(d) 7 male and 7 female.
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
2. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)