|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) His brother, Yam.
(c) Enki, his uncle.
(d) Anu, his father.
2. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A wayward planet.
(c) A very mad planet-god.
(d) A moon in Shar's orbit.
3. Which god loved the water of Earth?
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Paleolithic age.
(b) Neolithic period.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
5. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
3. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
4. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)