|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god loved the water of Earth?
2. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A pot with twelve stars.
(b) A vase showing eleven squares.
(c) A seal showing eleven circles.
(d) A portrait showing eleven children.
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
2. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
5. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)