|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god was in charge of Bad-Tibura, the industrial center where Inanna and Utu were born?
2. What was created before man?
(c) All the plants and animals.
3. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
4. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(c) Letters from one lover to another.
(d) Instructions on building a space ship.
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
2. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
3. Where was the gods' world?
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)