|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the underworld.
(b) To a god higher than Anu.
(c) To the sea.
(d) To Anu.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(b) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
(c) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(d) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
4. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the heavens.
5. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Interesting plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
2. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
4. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
5. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)