|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Where did the gods live among the humans?
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He and Anu had a fight.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
4. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
5. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)