|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) His brother, Yam.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(b) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(c) There were only 11 of each.
(d) Their king believed in the number 12.
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(b) Genetic engineering.
5. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
5. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)