|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
2. Which god loved the water of Earth?
3. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(b) Dangerous animals.
(c) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(d) Interesting plants.
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(d) We are all aliens.
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) No one goes to heaven.
(d) Men and gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. Where was the gods' world?
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)