|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(b) Ice Age.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Neolithic period.
4. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was flat.
(b) Earth was the only planet.
(c) Earth was in a solar system.
(d) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A square orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
2. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
3. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
4. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
5. How did Anu feel towards the Anunnaki that attempted a rebellion?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)