|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Mysterious communication boxes.
(b) Large crosses.
(c) Large circular structures.
(d) Square box like structures.
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Challenged by other cultures.
(b) Not at all true.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
2. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
3. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
5. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)