|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
2. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Humans to enslave.
(b) Animals to kill.
(c) New ideas for their own planet.
(d) Ample space and fuel.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A square orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
4. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Killing one another.
(c) Petty emotions.
(d) Injury and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
4. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
5. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)