|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god took control and protected Larak?
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun burns up new life.
(b) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(c) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(d) The sun is overrated.
3. Besides gold, silver, and iron, what else did Sitchin suggest that the Nefilim mined?
(c) Land mines.
(d) Radioactive materials.
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Koran.
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Dancing and Painting.
(b) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(c) Driving and Singing.
(d) Weaving and agriculture.
Short Answer Questions
1. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
4. Which god led the Nefilim rulers before Enlil arrived?
5. Who did Iannna marry?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)