|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(a) In Africa.
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) Their king believed in the number 12.
(b) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(c) There were only 11 of each.
(d) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
3. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
2. What area did Hades reign?
3. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
5. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)