|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(b) How to create a human.
(c) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(d) How to fly to Earth.
2. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
3. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(b) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(c) His father demanded he help.
(d) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
2. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
3. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
4. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)