|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The spirit of gods.
(b) The sperm of animals.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The sperm of the gods.
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On a pot.
(b) In a deep cave wall.
(c) On seven tablets.
(d) On a long scroll.
3. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) No one.
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(c) Killing one another.
(d) Petty emotions.
5. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) Inanna's lover.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) The first man created by Enki.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
2. Why did Sitchin think that the gods chose to inhabit Earth?
3. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)