|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
(b) Mesopotamia, Hittites, Babylonia.
(c) Hittites and Babylonia.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) He was a descendant of Jesus.
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Ur the conqueror.
(b) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(c) Alexander the Great.
4. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
5. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
(a) Mysterious communication boxes.
(b) Square box like structures.
(c) Large crosses.
(d) Large circular structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
3. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
4. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
5. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)