|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) How to create a human.
(d) How to fly to Earth.
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Dancing and Painting.
(c) Weaving and agriculture.
(d) Driving and Singing.
4. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
4. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)