|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Christian Bible.
(d) The Koran.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 900 years.
3. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) There is no 12th object.
(b) Nefilim, or Shar.
4. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) The ocean god.
(b) Lover of women.
(c) God of food.
(d) Love god.
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) They never left Earth and are still here.
(c) A car.
(d) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
4. Which god took control and protected Larak?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)