|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Made up by kings and queens.
(b) Not at all true.
(c) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(d) Challenged by other cultures.
3. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A water planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A fiery planet.
(d) A cold planet.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. Which god took control and protected Larak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
4. Where was a spaceport constructed?
5. What area did Hades reign?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)