|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A place to borrow resources from.
2. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They were often depicted with wings.
(b) They wore parachutes.
(c) They drew many pictures of birds.
(d) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
3. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Our friends from Neptune.
(b) The giants.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) Those who fell to Earth.
4. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
5. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun burns up new life.
(b) The sun is overrated.
(c) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(d) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)