|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(b) The gods.
(c) The trees on Earth.
(d) Earth's atmosphere.
2. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Letters from one lover to another.
(c) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(d) Instructions on building a space ship.
3. What caused the Anunnaki to finally revolt against the higher gods?
(a) The higher gods make fun of them.
(b) Anu being unfair towards them.
(c) Harsh working conditions and labor.
(d) Sadness in their life.
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) There were only 11 of each.
(b) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(c) Their king believed in the number 12.
(d) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
5. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
2. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
3. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
4. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
5. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)