|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. Where was the underworld?
(a) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(b) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(d) In the sky.
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 700 years.
4. What is cuneiform?
(a) A uniform worn by the gods.
(b) A language.
(c) The earliest known form of writing.
(d) The Cuni way of life.
5. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) A youth-giving plant.
(b) His father's soul.
(c) His own soul.
(d) His jewels for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
4. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)