|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) Inanna's lover.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) The first man created by Enki.
2. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(c) A vacation home.
(d) A place to seed with life.
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) Their king believed in the number 12.
(b) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(c) There were only 11 of each.
(d) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
4. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Companions (like pets).
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
5. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
(a) Sumerian rituals.
(b) Hebrew scriptures.
(c) Christian ideals.
(d) Babylonian folklore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the gods' world?
2. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
3. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
5. Where did the gods live among the humans?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)