|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Ralph Soleck.
(b) Randolph Samms.
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Randal Sole
2. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
3. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
5. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
3. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)