|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To travel."
(b) "To fall."
3. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(b) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His father's soul.
(b) A youth-giving plant.
(c) His jewels for his wife.
(d) His own soul.
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. What is cuneiform?
3. Where was the gods' world?
4. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
5. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)