|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
2. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Instructions on building a space ship.
(c) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(d) Letters from one lover to another.
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 13 total.
(b) 6 male and 6 female.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 18 total.
4. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 1,000,000 years.
(c) 700,000 years
(d) 432,000 years.
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Weaving and agriculture.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Driving and Singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
2. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
3. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
4. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
5. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)