|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) Greeks and Romans.
(b) The Canaanites.
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) The Torah.
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
4. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the underworld.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To a god higher than Anu.
(d) To the sea.
5. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(b) A car.
(c) A ship came to pick them up.
(d) They never left Earth and are still here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
2. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
3. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
5. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)