|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
3. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The number 3600.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The universe.
(d) The Earth.
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) Through similarities in language.
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)