|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Incredible advancement among humans.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A rocket.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A jet pack.
3. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(b) Enki's son, Enlil.
(c) No one.
(d) Her own brother, Ea.
4. Which god loved the water of Earth?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 900 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
3. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)