|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) Enki, his uncle.
(b) Anu, his father.
(d) His brother, Yam.
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(c) "To fall."
(d) "To travel."
3. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) The same as other scholars.
(c) Analyzed the story.
(d) He did not believe it occurred.
4. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
(b) A ship came to pick them up.
(c) They never left Earth and are still here.
(d) A car.
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
2. Where was a spaceport constructed?
3. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
4. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)