|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Paleolithic age.
(b) Neolithic period.
(c) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(d) Ice Age.
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To fall."
(d) "To travel."
5. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)