|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) Men and gods.
(d) No one goes to heaven.
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 18 total.
(b) 13 total.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 6 male and 6 female.
4. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) He did not believe it occurred.
(c) Analyzed the story.
(d) The same as other scholars.
5. What is an apin?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A secret code.
(c) A religious structure.
(d) A pyramidal tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
5. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)