|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Killing one another.
(b) Petty emotions.
(c) Injury and death.
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Humans to enslave.
(b) New ideas for their own planet.
(c) Ample space and fuel.
(d) Animals to kill.
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(b) There is no 12th object.
(d) Nefilim, or Shar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. Which god loved the water of Earth?
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)