|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
2. Where was a spaceport constructed?
3. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A seal showing eleven circles.
(b) A vase showing eleven squares.
(c) A portrait showing eleven children.
(d) A pot with twelve stars.
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. Where did the gods live among the humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
2. Who are the Neflim?
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
5. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)