|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) A lizard.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) The people of Nefia.
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(b) Leaving the sun alone.
(c) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(d) Singing to the rest of the universe.
4. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
5. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
3. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
4. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
5. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)