|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) A lizard.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) The people of Nefia.
4. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the heavens.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the underworld.
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the underworld.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To a god higher than Anu.
(d) To the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)