|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
2. Which god took control and protected Larak?
3. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) He became the primary god of Babylon.
4. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To the underworld.
(d) To a god higher than Anu.
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)