|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Mercury.
(b) Venus and Earth.
(c) Mars and Venus.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
2. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
3. Where did the gods live among the humans?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
(a) Symbols for the gods.
(b) Symbols for the solar system.
(c) People's names written decoratively.
(d) Lovely artwork.
5. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
2. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)