|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) There is no 12th object.
(b) Nefilim, or Shar.
2. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) Very motivated people.
(d) A community of pretentious people.
3. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was in a solar system.
(b) Earth was the only planet.
(c) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(d) Earth was flat.
4. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The solar system.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
5. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 450,000 years ago.
(b) 360,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 500,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
3. Where was a spaceport constructed?
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
5. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)