|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Weaving and agriculture.
3. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(b) Testing the waters of life.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
4. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mercury and Mars.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Venus and Earth.
(d) Mars and Venus.
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Creations of fish.
(b) The right of rulership and kingship.
(c) The ability to write great stories.
(d) Education and schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
3. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
4. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
5. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)