|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars have their own gods.
(b) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(c) Stars are unlivable places.
(d) Stars are hostile environments.
2. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) His brother, Yam.
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) Enki, his uncle.
3. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(b) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
(c) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(d) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Incredible advancement among humans.
(b) Mankind had yet to develop.
(c) Advanced on their own.
(d) Mankind died off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
3. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
4. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
5. Where did the gods live among the humans?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)