|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) Their king believed in the number 12.
(b) There were only 11 of each.
(c) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(d) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
5. Who are the Neflim?
(a) The people of Nefia.
(b) A lizard.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
2. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
4. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
5. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)