|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 900 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 650 years.
3. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The otherworld.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The heavens.
4. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
5. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
4. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
5. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)