|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To travel."
(d) "To fall."
3. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) The right of rulership and kingship.
(d) Creations of fish.
4. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(a) Another bird.
(d) Air plane engineers.
5. Where was a spaceport constructed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
2. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
3. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)