|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Venus and Earth.
(b) Venus and Mercury.
(c) Mars and Venus.
(d) Mercury and Mars.
3. Where did the gods live among the humans?
4. What did the Euphrates location provide the Nefilim with?
(a) Humans to enslave.
(b) Animals to kill.
(c) Ample space and fuel.
(d) New ideas for their own planet.
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
2. What is cuneiform?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)