|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(d) Earth was created later than humans.
2. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
3. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)