|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
(a) The Cuni way of life.
(b) A uniform worn by the gods.
(c) A language.
(d) The earliest known form of writing.
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A sail boat.
(b) A rocket.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A jet pack.
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) Men and gods.
(b) No one goes to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
5. Where did An or Anu live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)