|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(c) Rocket ships.
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(b) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
3. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) Greeks and Romans.
(c) The Canaanites.
5. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) Their king believed in the number 12.
(b) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(c) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(d) There were only 11 of each.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
3. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
4. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
5. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)