|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The gods among us.
(b) Our friends from Neptune.
(c) Those who fell to Earth.
(d) The giants.
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Through similarities in language.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
3. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Christian Bible.
(c) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(d) The Torah.
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
4. What is an apin?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)