|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the heavens.
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Randolph Samms.
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Ralph Soleck.
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)