|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His own soul.
(b) His father's soul.
(c) His jewels for his wife.
(d) A youth-giving plant.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 6,000 years ago.
3. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For mistreating animals.
(b) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(c) For killing his brother Ea.
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
4. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
5. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)