|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 650 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 900 years.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 11,000 years ago.
(c) 6,000 years ago.
(d) 20,000 years ago.
3. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(a) Larger than just our universe.
(c) The only important thing in the universe.
4. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(b) Stars are unlivable places.
(c) Stars have their own gods.
(d) Stars are hostile environments.
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(d) He was a descendant of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)