|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A portrait showing eleven children.
(b) A seal showing eleven circles.
(c) A vase showing eleven squares.
(d) A pot with twelve stars.
5. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The land.
(d) The underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
5. Where did An or Anu live?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)