|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Paleolithic age.
(b) Ice Age.
(c) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(d) Neolithic period.
2. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) The people of Nefia.
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) How to fly to Earth.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(d) How to create a human.
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His father's soul.
(b) His own soul.
(c) A youth-giving plant.
(d) His jewels for his wife.
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(d) We are all aliens.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
5. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)