|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Christian Bible.
2. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(b) Stars have their own gods.
(c) Stars are hostile environments.
(d) Stars are unlivable places.
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(b) Their king believed in the number 12.
(c) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(d) There were only 11 of each.
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) No one goes to heaven.
(b) Men and gods.
5. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The heavens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)