|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) Through ancient artifacts.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through similarities in language.
3. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The solar system.
4. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
2. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)