|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Neolithic period.
(d) Ice Age.
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(d) Ur the conqueror.
5. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)