|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 900 years.
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Petty emotions.
(b) Injury and death.
(d) Killing one another.
3. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
4. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
(a) Lovely artwork.
(b) Symbols for the gods.
(c) Symbols for the solar system.
(d) People's names written decoratively.
5. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. Where was the gods' world?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)