|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Robert Saul.
(c) Ralph Soleck.
(d) Randolph Samms.
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Why don't stars have gods?
4. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
5. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)