|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To a god higher than Anu.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To the sea.
(d) To the underworld.
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Koran.
(b) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(c) The Christian Bible.
(d) The Torah.
3. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
4. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
5. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
3. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
4. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)