|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Epic of Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
2. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 1000 years.
4. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
5. Who was Yam resurrected by?
Short Answer Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)