|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His jewels for his wife.
(b) His father's soul.
(c) His own soul.
(d) A youth-giving plant.
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Advanced on their own.
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The land.
(d) The underworld.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(b) Killing one another.
(d) Petty emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Where was the gods' world?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
5. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)