|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(b) A community of pretentious people.
(c) Very motivated people.
2. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The solar system.
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Incredible advancement among humans.
(d) Mankind died off.
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)