|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(c) The Canaanites.
(d) Greeks and Romans.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Incredible advancement among humans.
4. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) No one.
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A mean ruler of Babylon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
3. Where did An or Anu live?
4. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)