|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was the only planet.
(b) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(c) Earth was in a solar system.
(d) Earth was flat.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(d) Natural gas.
4. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The underworld.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The land.
5. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
3. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)