|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The otherworld.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The underworld.
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(b) Injury and death.
(c) Petty emotions.
(d) Killing one another.
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Driving and Singing.
(b) Dancing and Painting.
(c) Weaving and agriculture.
(d) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
4. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A mean ruler of Babylon.
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
2. What was found in Shanidar cave?
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
5. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)