|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Dancing and Painting.
(c) Weaving and agriculture.
(d) Driving and Singing.
3. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Our friends from Neptune.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) The giants.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(d) Creating creative artwork.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) Through similarities in language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)