|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The land.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The heavens.
2. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
(a) Earth was flat.
(b) Earth was the only planet.
(c) The heavens moved around a flat Earth.
(d) Earth was in a solar system.
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Petty emotions.
(c) Killing one another.
(d) Injury and death.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. What is an apin?
4. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
5. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)