|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
(b) Mesopotamia, Hittites, Babylonia.
(c) Hittites and Babylonia.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Incredible advancement among humans.
(b) Advanced on their own.
(c) Mankind had yet to develop.
(d) Mankind died off.
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) Creations of fish.
(c) The ability to write great stories.
(d) The right of rulership and kingship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
2. Who did Iannna marry?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)