|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To a god higher than Anu.
(b) To the sea.
(c) To the underworld.
(d) To Anu.
4. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(a) Air plane engineers.
(d) Another bird.
5. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His father's soul.
(b) His own soul.
(c) His jewels for his wife.
(d) A youth-giving plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't stars have gods?
2. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
5. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)