|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated his own father.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
5. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randolph Samms.
(b) Randal Sole
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Ralph Soleck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
4. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)