|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(b) Made up by kings and queens.
(c) Not at all true.
(d) Challenged by other cultures.
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To fall."
(b) "To travel."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)