|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) The people of Nefia.
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He disobeyed his father too often.
(d) He and Anu had a fight.
3. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
4. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
3. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)