|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(b) The Christian Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Koran.
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(b) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
(c) How to fly to Earth.
(d) How to create a human.
4. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated his own father.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Killed all the other gods.
(d) Killed Hades.
5. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Ur the conqueror.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(d) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
3. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
5. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)