|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
(d) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Creating creative artwork.
(c) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) The right of rulership and kingship.
(d) Creations of fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)