|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(a) Rocket ships.
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(b) Very motivated people.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(b) For killing his brother Ea.
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
2. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. What area did Hades reign?
5. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)