|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
2. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) Very motivated people.
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(d) We are all aliens.
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(c) No one goes to heaven.
(d) Men and gods.
5. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
(a) Pluto, Uranus, Mars.
(b) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus,
(c) Mars, Neptune, Pluto.
(d) Neptune, Pluto, Uranus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
5. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)