|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Mankind died off.
(c) Advanced on their own.
(d) Incredible advancement among humans.
3. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(a) Jet packs.
(c) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) His brother, Yam.
(c) Enki, his uncle.
(d) Anu, his father.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) Through similarities in language.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)