|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A rocket.
(b) A jet pack.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A sail boat.
2. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Her own brother, Ea.
(b) No one.
(c) Enki's son, Enlil.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
3. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)