|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(b) A community of pretentious people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
2. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To a god higher than Anu.
(b) To Anu.
(c) To the underworld.
(d) To the sea.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They drew many pictures of birds.
(b) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(c) They wore parachutes.
(d) They were often depicted with wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
5. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)