|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(c) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(d) Creating creative artwork.
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(b) Natural gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
2. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. What is cuneiform?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)