|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 11,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 20,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
3. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In the heavens.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In his mother's womb.
4. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Enki's son, Enlil.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
5. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The otherworld.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
2. What Sumerian word means "the location of the planets?"
3. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)