|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) Nefilim, or Shar.
(b) There is no 12th object.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A rocket.
(b) A jet pack.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A sail boat.
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(b) Challenged by other cultures.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Not at all true.
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(b) Another bird.
(c) Air plane engineers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
2. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
3. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)