|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
2. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) When rain would come.
(b) Their gods birthdays.
(c) Future events that would happen.
(d) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(d) That life may have come from elsewhere.
4. Where was the gods' world?
(a) The otherworld.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The solar system.
(d) The heavens.
5. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In his mother's womb.
(b) In the underworld.
(c) In the heavens.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Copernicus, what did the Greeks and Romans think about the universe?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)