|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The land.
3. In Chapter 6, what did Sitchin reveal that only the Nefilim needed to know?
(a) How to create a human.
(b) How to fly to Earth.
(c) Measurements of the distance between stars.
(d) If a Deluge would cause a catastrophic incident.
4. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
(a) The Sumerians had 12 pieces of land separated by water.
(b) Their king believed in the number 12.
(c) To correspond with the solar system comprised of 12 planets.
(d) There were only 11 of each.
5. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)