|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Ralph Soleck.
(c) Randolph Samms.
(d) Robert Saul.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. What area did Hades reign?
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)