|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The ancient Christian Bibles.
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He and Anu had a fight.
(b) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He disobeyed his father too often.
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) Anu, his father.
(b) His brother, Yam.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
2. What area did Hades reign?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. Who was Marduk?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)