|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 18 total.
(b) 13 total.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 6 male and 6 female.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In his mother's womb.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the heavens.
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 6,000 years ago.
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. Who was Marduk?
3. Who are the Neflim?
4. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
5. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)