|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(d) He and Anu had a fight.
2. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) Men and gods.
(c) No one goes to heaven.
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed Hades.
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
5. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)