|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
(a) The Cuni way of life.
(b) A uniform worn by the gods.
(c) The earliest known form of writing.
(d) A language.
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Cyrus and Greece.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
5. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated his own father.
(c) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(d) Killed Hades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)