|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A square orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 900 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) A cruel father of Anu.
(d) A mean ruler of Babylon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
2. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)