|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the heavens.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the underworld.
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He and Anu had a fight.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
4. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
5. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 7 male and 7 female.
(b) 18 total.
(c) 6 male and 6 female.
(d) 13 total.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)