|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Dancing and Painting.
(b) Weaving and agriculture.
(c) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(d) Driving and Singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)