|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the underworld.
(c) In his mother's womb.
(d) In the heavens.
3. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Petty emotions.
(b) Injury and death.
(d) Killing one another.
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area did Hades reign?
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
3. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)