|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 13 total.
(b) 18 total.
(c) 6 male and 6 female.
(d) 7 male and 7 female.
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) The right of rulership and kingship.
(c) Creations of fish.
(d) The ability to write great stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)