|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 650 years.
2. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Ur the conqueror.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(d) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
3. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
5. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)