|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
2. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through similarities in language.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) The Torah.
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A circular orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) An oblong orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
4. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
5. What area did Hades reign?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)