|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
(a) A language.
(b) The Cuni way of life.
(c) The earliest known form of writing.
(d) A uniform worn by the gods.
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(b) For mistreating animals.
(c) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(d) For killing his brother Ea.
3. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Robert Saul.
(c) Randolph Samms.
(d) Ralph Soleck.
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A circular orbit.
(d) An elliptical orbit.
5. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A lizard.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) The people of Nefia.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)