|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The land.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)