|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
2. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Paleolithic age.
3. What is cuneiform?
(a) A language.
(b) The Cuni way of life.
(c) A uniform worn by the gods.
(d) The earliest known form of writing.
4. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) No one.
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
5. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)