|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 6,000 years ago.
(b) 11,000 years ago.
(c) 80,000 years ago.
(d) 20,000 years ago.
3. Who was Marduk?
(a) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(b) A cruel father of Anu.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) The father of Zeus.
4. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)