|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) He became the primary god of Babylon.
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)