|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through similarities in language.
(b) Through ancient artifacts.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The ancient Christian Bibles.
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 650 years.
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(c) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(d) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)