|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(c) Petty emotions.
(d) Killing one another.
2. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(b) A community of pretentious people.
(c) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(d) Very motivated people.
3. What is cuneiform?
(a) A language.
(b) The earliest known form of writing.
(c) The Cuni way of life.
(d) A uniform worn by the gods.
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(d) He was a descendant of Jesus.
5. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 18 total.
(b) 6 male and 6 female.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 13 total.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
3. Where did An or Anu live?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
5. Who are the Neflim?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)