|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(a) Natural gas.
4. Who are the Neflim?
(a) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(b) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(c) The people of Nefia.
(d) A lizard.
5. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Ralph Soleck.
(c) Randolph Samms.
(d) Robert Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
2. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
4. What is cuneiform?
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)