|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Xerxes and Darius.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. What is cuneiform?
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)