|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) Greeks and Romans.
(b) The Canaanites.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Incredible advancement among humans.
(b) Mankind had yet to develop.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Advanced on their own.
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(d) Very motivated people.
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
3. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
4. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)