|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Weaving and agriculture.
(d) Dancing and Painting.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
2. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
3. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)