|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 11,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 6,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Ralph Soleck.
(b) Randal Sole
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Randolph Samms.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) A circular orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) An oblong orbit.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(c) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(d) Creating creative artwork.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) The Torah.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. What was found in Shanidar cave?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)