|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) The Canaanites.
(c) Greeks and Romans.
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
4. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)