|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Driving and Singing.
(b) Dancing and Painting.
(c) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(d) Weaving and agriculture.
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) A square orbit.
(b) An elliptical orbit.
(c) An oblong orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind died off.
(b) Mankind had yet to develop.
(c) Incredible advancement among humans.
(d) Advanced on their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)