|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(c) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) We are all aliens.
(c) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(d) He was a descendant of Jesus.
3. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. Who are the Neflim?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)