|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 11,000 years ago.
(c) 6,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Killing one another.
(b) Petty emotions.
(c) Injury and death.
4. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Xerxes and Darius.
(b) Cyrus and Greece.
(c) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)