|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
3. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Paleolithic age.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)