|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Earth was created later than humans.
(b) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(c) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(d) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Ice Age.
4. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The underworld.
(b) The land.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The heavens.
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Mankind died off.
(c) Incredible advancement among humans.
(d) Advanced on their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)