|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 6,000 years ago.
(b) 11,000 years ago.
(c) 20,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating creative artwork.
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) The Canaanites.
(c) Greeks and Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)