|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) His brother, Yam.
(c) Anu, his father.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
2. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The ocean.
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) The Canaanites.
(d) Greeks and Romans.
4. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Randal Sole
(b) Ralph Soleck.
(c) Randolph Samms.
(d) Robert Saul.
5. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
4. Who are the Neflim?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)