|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Paleolithic age.
(b) Ice Age.
(c) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(d) Neolithic period.
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Advanced on their own.
(d) Mankind died off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
2. What is cuneiform?
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
5. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)