|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The land.
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(b) A community of pretentious people.
(c) More ancient than 4600 years old.
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(b) Ice Age.
(c) Paleolithic age.
(d) Neolithic period.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)