|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The heavens.
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(b) Petty emotions.
(d) Killing one another.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
2. What is cuneiform?
3. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)