|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) Anu, his father.
(c) His brother, Yam.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. What is cuneiform?
(a) The earliest known form of writing.
(b) The Cuni way of life.
(c) A language.
(d) A uniform worn by the gods.
4. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus and Greece.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Earth was created later than humans.
(c) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)