|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A lizard.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) The people of Nefia.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(c) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
5. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Ralph Soleck.
(b) Randal Sole
(c) Robert Saul.
(d) Randolph Samms.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)