|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed Hades.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
2. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Incredible advancement among humans.
(b) Mankind died off.
(c) Mankind had yet to develop.
(d) Advanced on their own.
3. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
4. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)