|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) Enki, his uncle.
(d) His brother, Yam.
4. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Weaving and agriculture.
(b) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Driving and Singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
3. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
5. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)