|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) A circular orbit.
(d) An oblong orbit.
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) The Canaanites.
(c) Greeks and Romans.
5. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What area did Hades reign?
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)