|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(b) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(c) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(d) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
2. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) Through ancient artifacts.
(d) Through similarities in language.
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)