|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area did Hades reign?
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)