|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) The Canaanites.
(d) Greeks and Romans.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) We are all aliens.
(c) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
5. Who are the Neflim?
(a) The people of Nefia.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
4. Who was Yam resurrected by?
5. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)