|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(d) We are all aliens.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Weaving and agriculture.
(b) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Driving and Singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
2. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
3. Who are the Neflim?
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
5. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)