|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Neolithic period.
2. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated his own father.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 900 years.
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Through similarities in language.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) The Canaanites.
(d) Greeks and Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
5. Who was Yam resurrected by?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)