|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(d) Ice Age.
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Through ancient artifacts.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) Through similarities in language.
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) The Canaanites.
(c) Greeks and Romans.
4. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(a) Natural gas.
5. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
2. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)