|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Kingship on Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To fall."
(b) "To travel."
2. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(c) Strong and powerful.
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. What did the Sumerians know the exact dates of in Chapter 6?
(a) Future events that would happen.
(b) When rain would come.
(c) The shifts in the houses of the zodiac.
(d) Their gods birthdays.
5. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
(a) The ocean god.
(b) Love god.
(c) God of food.
(d) Lover of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
2. Where do the gods land their spacecraft after they return to Earth?
3. Why did the gods decide to separate humans?
4. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)