Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(b) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(c) For killing his brother Ea.
(d) For mistreating animals.
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On seven tablets.
(b) In a deep cave wall.
(c) On a long scroll.
(d) On a pot.
3. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) There is no 12th object.
(c) Nefilim, or Shar.
4. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A rocket.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A jet pack.
(d) A space ship.
5. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A type of being.
(b) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(c) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(d) A superior place to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gods live among the humans?
2. Whose idea was it to create a more primitive worker for the mines?
3. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
4. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)