|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Cities of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
(a) People's names written decoratively.
(b) Symbols for the solar system.
(c) Lovely artwork.
(d) Symbols for the gods.
3. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To travel."
(c) "To fall."
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
2. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
3. Which god loved the water of Earth?
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
5. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)