Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Twelfth Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 1000 years.
2. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Challenged by other cultures.
(b) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Not at all true.
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) The Canaanites.
(b) Greeks and Romans.
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(b) Petty emotions.
(c) Killing one another.
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
3. Why were there 12 gods, signs, and months in a year?
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)