Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sumer: Land of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Christian Bible.
(c) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(d) The Torah.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. What is cuneiform?
(a) A uniform worn by the gods.
(b) A language.
(c) The Cuni way of life.
(d) The earliest known form of writing.
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)