|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Ice Age.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
2. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(c) Very motivated people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
3. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through similarities in language.
4. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Advanced on their own.
(d) Mankind died off.
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
3. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)