Quiz: Chapter 3, Gods of Heaven and Earth
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
b) The Canaanites.
c) Greeks and Romans.
3. How did Zeus gain his power?
a) Defeated his own father.
b) Killed Hades.
c) Killed all the other gods.
d) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
This section contains 230 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)