|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Our friends from Neptune.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) The giants.
2. Which god took control and protected Larak?
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(b) The moon.
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(a) Larger than just our universe.
(b) The only important thing in the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
2. What did many Sumerian structures have on the top of buildings?
3. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
4. When did Copernicus discover that the planets move around the sun?
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)