|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an apin?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A religious structure.
(c) A pyramidal tower.
(d) A secret code.
2. Sitchin suggests that when the Nefilim slave- human stopped having sex with animals and started having sex with women they became _____________.
(c) More advanced.
3. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Creating creative artwork.
(c) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
2. Who is Adapa?
3. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
4. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
5. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)