|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
2. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are hostile environments.
(b) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
(c) Stars have their own gods.
(d) Stars are unlivable places.
3. Where did the gods live among the humans?
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
(d) The Koran.
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(b) They wore parachutes.
(c) They were often depicted with wings.
(d) They drew many pictures of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
2. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
4. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)