|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Advanced on their own.
(b) Mankind died off.
(c) Incredible advancement among humans.
(d) Mankind had yet to develop.
2. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An elliptical orbit.
(b) An oblong orbit.
(c) A square orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
3. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
(a) A ship came to pick them up.
(b) They never left Earth and are still here.
(c) A car.
(d) Exact knowledge and measurements to take flight in a rocket ship.
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(d) Ur the conqueror.
5. Why don't stars have gods?
(a) Stars are unlivable places.
(b) Stars are hostile environments.
(c) Stars have their own gods.
(d) Stars are too far away for godly visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)