|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated his own father.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. Besides plants and animals, what other important things were in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Trees of Life and Knowledge.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Chocolate treats.
4. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(c) Rocket ships.
5. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A seal showing eleven circles.
(b) A vase showing eleven squares.
(c) A pot with twelve stars.
(d) A portrait showing eleven children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. What was man created with the intention of doing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)