|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 500,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago.
2. Where was a spaceport constructed?
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's adversary?
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
(a) Nefilim, or Shar.
(c) There is no 12th object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
4. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
5. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)