|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(c) Another bird.
(d) Air plane engineers.
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He and Anu had a fight.
(d) He disobeyed his father too often.
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. Which god feel in love with Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld?
5. Why does Inanna go to the underworld?
(a) To please her father.
(b) To get some advice.
(c) For her husband.
(d) To see her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
3. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)