|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
(a) Slaves and dangerous.
(b) Sterile crosses of species.
(c) Mating with animals.
2. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 7 male and 7 female.
(b) 18 total.
(c) 6 male and 6 female.
(d) 13 total.
4. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
5. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
2. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)