|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) Analyzed the story.
(b) He did not believe it occurred.
(d) The same as other scholars.
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(a) Greeks and Romans.
(c) The Canaanites.
3. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
4. Which god took control and protected Larak?
5. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Neflim?
2. Which god loved the water of Earth?
3. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)