|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(b) They wore parachutes.
(c) They were often depicted with wings.
(d) They drew many pictures of birds.
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Weaving and agriculture.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
3. After eating the fruit, what do Adam and Eve become aware of?
(a) They become smarter.
(b) Their nakedness.
(c) The differences in their bodies.
(d) The ugliness of themselves.
4. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
(a) Enlil liked to impose his wrath once in while.
(b) The gods were falling in love with too many human women.
(c) Interbreeding has made inferior offspring.
(d) Gods were picking favorite humans.
5. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) A portrait of Inanna.
(b) How to build a space craft.
(c) Pictures of identical humans.
(d) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
3. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
5. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)