|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
4. Where did the gods live among the humans?
5. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
2. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)