|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(b) He and Anu had a fight.
(c) He disobeyed his father too often.
(d) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
2. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Egyptian pyramids.
(b) Mayan lands.
(c) Communication boxes.
(d) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
3. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of the gods.
(b) The sperm of animals.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The spirit of gods.
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 11,000 years ago.
(b) 20,000 years ago.
(c) 6,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
2. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
4. Where was the gods' world?
5. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)