|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
2. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To Anu.
(b) To the underworld.
(c) To the sea.
(d) To a god higher than Anu.
3. Of the two brother-gods, who was man's advocate?
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 500,000 years ago.
(b) 200,000 years ago.
(c) 450,000 years ago.
(d) 360,000 years ago.
5. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
2. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
3. What begins to make the gods angry and causes them to decide to inflict their wrath on man (the Great Flood and Deluge)?
4. Along with the sun and the moon, what is the 12th object in the solar system?
5. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)