|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the underworld?
(a) In the heavens, a separate section there.
(c) A distant land over the sea. Another settlement was there.
(d) In the sky.
2. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) Gibil was the god of smelting.
(b) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(c) His father demanded he help.
(d) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
3. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
4. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
5. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What base was Enlil charged with protecting?
2. What area did Hades reign?
3. What planets did Sitchin think that the Sumerians knew of?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)