|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. What created a rivalry between Enlil and Enki?
(a) Enlil betrayed his brother.
(b) Enlil slept with Enki's wife.
(c) Enlil beat his brother.
(d) Enlil's take over of Earth.
3. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A very mad planet-god.
(c) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(d) A wayward planet.
4. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't stars have gods?
2. Where did the gods live among the humans?
3. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
5. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)