|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
(a) A serpent.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lizard.
2. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(b) The only important thing in the universe.
(c) Larger than just our universe.
3. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A planet full of land.
(b) A fiery planet.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A cold planet.
4. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 700,000 years
(c) 432,000 years.
(d) 1,000,000 years.
5. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) In a deep cave wall.
(b) On a long scroll.
(c) On a pot.
(d) On seven tablets.
Short Answer Questions
1. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
2. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
3. Which of the gods ruled the Nefilim planet?
4. Because he was in love with the Earth's water, what was Enki known as?
5. Which god took control and protected Larak?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)