|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Inanna's lover.
(b) Enlil's son.
(c) The first man created by Enki.
(d) Enki's son.
2. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
3. What did the Nefilim name the first Earth settlement?
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(b) Petty emotions.
(c) Killing one another.
(d) Injury and death.
5. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
(b) Interesting plants.
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Homo erectus, "ape man."
Short Answer Questions
1. To Sitchin, what were the original humans before they learned how to procreate?
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
3. What natural element was Enki believed to love?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)