|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Inanna's lover.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) Enki's son.
2. Sitchin found evidence of prior knowledge of the solar system in what cultures?
(b) Hittites and Babylonia.
(c) Mesopotamia, Hittites, Babylonia.
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(c) Rocket ships.
4. Sitchin believes that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was really _________.
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(b) Traveling across the universe.
(c) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(d) Testing the waters of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
4. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
5. Where was the underworld?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)