|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The End of All Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Enki's son, Gibil, assist Enki in the Southern hemisphere where mining was prevalent?
(a) He already lived in the southern hemisphere.
(b) His father demanded he help.
(c) Gibil wanted to make his father proud.
(d) Gibil was the god of smelting.
2. To Sitchin, what were decorative rosettes on Sumerian temples?
(a) People's names written decoratively.
(b) Symbols for the solar system.
(c) Lovely artwork.
(d) Symbols for the gods.
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(a) Natural gas.
4. What was rebuilt after the original Sumerian settlements were destroyed?
(a) Communication boxes.
(b) Mesopotamian cities, built with the gods specifications.
(c) Egyptian pyramids.
(d) Mayan lands.
5. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
3. Why don't stars have gods?
4. Who tempted Eve into eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?
5. Where was a spaceport constructed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)