|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) The gods among us.
(c) Those who fell to Earth.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
2. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
3. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
(d) Very motivated people.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 900 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
2. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
3. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. Who was Yam resurrected by?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)