|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(c) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
2. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
3. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They were often depicted with wings.
(b) They wore parachutes.
(c) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(d) They drew many pictures of birds.
4. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
2. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
3. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
4. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
5. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)