|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) Anu, his father.
(b) Enki, his uncle.
(c) His brother, Yam.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 11,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 20,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
3. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Our friends from Neptune.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) The gods among us.
(d) The giants.
4. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
5. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) A lizard.
(c) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(d) The people of Nefia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
2. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
3. What is an apin?
4. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)