|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) The Canaanites.
(c) Greeks and Romans.
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 80,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 20,000 years ago.
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(b) Creating creative artwork.
(c) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(d) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Yam resurrected by?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
4. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)