|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A jet pack.
(b) A rocket.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A sail boat.
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For killing his brother Ea.
(b) For mistreating animals.
(c) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(b) No one goes to heaven.
(c) Men and gods.
5. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He and Anu had a fight.
(c) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(d) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
2. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)