|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(b) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(c) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
(d) Earth was created later than humans.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Weaving and agriculture.
(b) Dancing and Painting.
(c) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(d) Driving and Singing.
4. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 650 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 1000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
2. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
3. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
4. Who was Marduk?
5. What is an apin?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)