|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Xerxes and Darius.
(d) Cyrus and Greece.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(d) We are all aliens.
3. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Neolithic period.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
(d) Ice Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
2. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
3. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
4. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
5. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)