|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
2. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He and Anu had a fight.
(b) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(c) He disobeyed his father too often.
(d) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(a) "To fall."
(d) "To travel."
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
4. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
5. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)