|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(a) His brother, Yam.
(b) Enki, his uncle.
(c) Anu, his father.
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For killing his brother Ea.
(b) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
3. Who was Yam resurrected by?
4. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Earth was created later than humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
5. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The heavens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
2. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
3. Where did An or Anu live?
4. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)