|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) The Torah.
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Christian Bible.
(d) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) A circular orbit.
(d) An elliptical orbit.
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(d) That life may have come from elsewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
4. Who did Iannna marry?
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)