|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) The right of rulership and kingship.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) Education and schools.
(d) Creations of fish.
2. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Injury and death.
(c) Petty emotions.
(d) Killing one another.
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind died off.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Advanced on their own.
(d) Mankind had yet to develop.
4. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
(b) Anu, his father.
(c) His brother, Yam.
(d) Enki, his uncle.
5. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A space ship.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A jet pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
2. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)