|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Made up by kings and queens.
(b) Challenged by other cultures.
(c) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(d) Not at all true.
2. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The gods among us.
(b) Those who fell to Earth.
(c) Our friends from Neptune.
(d) The giants.
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Ur the conqueror.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(d) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
4. Surprisingly, what were Greek gods subjected to?
(a) Killing one another.
(c) Injury and death.
(d) Petty emotions.
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Creations of fish.
(b) The right of rulership and kingship.
(c) The ability to write great stories.
(d) Education and schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. What is an apin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)