|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
(a) Mankind had yet to develop.
(b) Incredible advancement among humans.
(c) Mankind died off.
(d) Advanced on their own.
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Killing off prehistoric humans.
(c) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(d) Creating creative artwork.
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
(a) Robert Saul.
(b) Randolph Samms.
(c) Ralph Soleck.
(d) Randal Sole
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
3. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)