|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A space ship.
(b) A jet pack.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A sail boat.
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
(a) Air plane engineers.
(d) Another bird.
4. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The land.
(d) The underworld.
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
(a) They drew many pictures of birds.
(b) They were often depicted with wings.
(c) They had special submarines that could fly out of water.
(d) They wore parachutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
3. What is cuneiform?
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)