|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
4. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
5. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
(d) Alexander the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
2. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
3. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
4. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
5. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)