|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(b) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Xerxes and Darius.
2. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Not at all true.
(b) Challenged by other cultures.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
3. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To Anu.
(b) To a god higher than Anu.
(c) To the sea.
(d) To the underworld.
4. What culture shared similarities to the Hittite gods?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Creations of fish.
(b) The right of rulership and kingship.
(c) Education and schools.
(d) The ability to write great stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an apin?
2. Who did El's son Baal (or Elyon) die fighting?
3. From 11,000 B.C. to 5,000 B.C., what happened to mankind?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)