|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) No one.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
2. Who was Yam resurrected by?
3. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(a) Jet packs.
(c) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
4. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Dancing and Painting.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Weaving and agriculture.
(d) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
5. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Those who fell to Earth.
(b) The gods among us.
(c) The giants.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
2. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
3. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
4. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
5. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)