|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Christian Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Koran.
(d) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 80,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 6,000 years ago.
3. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
4. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
2. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)