|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 80,000 years ago.
(d) 11,000 years ago.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 650 years.
3. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(b) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through ancient artifacts.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) The Torah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
4. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
5. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)