|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
(b) Her own brother, Ea.
(c) Enki's son, Enlil.
(d) No one.
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(b) Xerxes and Darius.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
3. Who was the Greek Uranus overthrown by?
4. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(b) A community of pretentious people.
(c) Very motivated people.
(d) More ancient than 4600 years old.
5. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(b) Jet packs.
(c) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
2. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
3. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
4. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
5. Who was Marduk?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)