|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Challenged by other cultures.
(b) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Not at all true.
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 13 total.
(b) 6 male and 6 female.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 18 total.
3. Why did Sitchin believe that human beings must have come from some other planet?
(a) Earth was created later than humans.
(b) Sitchin actually thought Earth was perfect for human development.
(c) Venus has a much more stable atmosphere for humans.
(d) To Sitchin there is a gap in evolutionary history.
4. According to Sitchin, the domestication of animals occurred during what time?
(a) Ice Age.
(b) Paleolithic age.
(c) Neolithic period.
(d) Mesolithic period and the Middle Stone Age.
5. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The giants.
(b) The gods among us.
(c) Those who fell to Earth.
(d) Our friends from Neptune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Hindu was the father of the Hindi 12 gods?
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
3. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
4. Who was Marduk?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)