|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Not at all true.
(b) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
(c) Made up by kings and queens.
(d) Challenged by other cultures.
3. What is an apin?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A pyramidal tower.
(c) A secret code.
(d) A religious structure.
4. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
4. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)