|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
2. What is an apin?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A religious structure.
(c) A pyramidal tower.
(d) A type of building.
3. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) Those who fell to Earth.
(b) Our friends from Neptune.
(c) The giants.
(d) The gods among us.
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated his own father.
(d) Killed all the other gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did An or Anu live?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What area did Hades reign?
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)