|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hittite god was like the Greek god Zeus?
2. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(a) Natural gas.
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
(a) His own soul.
(b) A youth-giving plant.
(c) His father's soul.
(d) His jewels for his wife.
5. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He and Anu had a fight.
(b) He disobeyed his father too often.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
2. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
3. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
4. What is cuneiform?
5. What was found in Shanidar cave?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)