|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found in Shanidar cave?
(a) 44,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(b) 55,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(c) 87,000 year old skeletons of a family.
(d) 100,000 year old skeletons of a family.
2. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The Christian Bible.
(c) The Koran.
(d) Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Bible.
3. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Killed Hades.
(c) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(d) Defeated his own father.
4. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
5. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
3. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
4. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
5. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)