|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The land.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The ocean.
2. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
3. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(c) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(d) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
4. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 900 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 650 years.
5. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Driving and Singing.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Weaving and agriculture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
2. Which god replaced Hades in the 12 ruling Olympian Gods?
3. What was found in Shanidar cave?
4. Who did Iannna marry?
5. Who excavated a cave called Shanidar in Kurdish territory in 1957?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)