|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeus gain his power?
(a) Killed all the other gods.
(b) Defeated a serpentine with his two brothers.
(c) Killed Hades.
(d) Defeated his own father.
2. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(b) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(c) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(d) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
3. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Through ancient artifacts.
(c) Through similarities in language.
(d) The ancient Christian Bibles.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, how many years ago was mankind "refreshed"?
(a) 20,000 years ago.
(b) 6,000 years ago.
(c) 11,000 years ago.
(d) 80,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
4. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
5. What is cuneiform?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)