|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Nefilim: People of the Fiery Rockets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) A community of pretentious people.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) Very motivated people.
2. Sitchin revealed that who occupied Israel, Lebanon, and Syria in Chapter 3?
(b) Greeks and Romans.
(d) The Canaanites.
3. What area did Hades reign?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The land.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The ocean.
4. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
5. Who was Kash-Yappa's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)